UG GATHERING

Discussion in 'New York' started by godfather2b, Jul 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. godfather2b

godfather2b

CANDIE

My only thought was that I hated to see you leave the party, but I LOVED
    to watch you walk away!
  2. candie

candie

well as the saying goes ,, hot things are worth waiting for!

Justme, not knee,, in alaska the problem there is maybe not so much blue as its is dark during the day so most just cant find it!

[Edited by candie on 07-23-2001 at 11:26 AM]
  3. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

...LOL

Candy....

Thats okay cause most of us left with blue balls too....

....John J
  4. nj george

nj george

blue clits :)

well, there was this time when we were eating blueberry pie for dessert, and then we decided to....and then i ummmmmmmmmm............... and then she ummmmmmmmmmmm................and, well... :)
  5. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Only in Alaska and Siberia.
  6. candie

candie

Is there such things as blue clits?
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

It was great to meet everyone, especially the tasty Candiegurl.
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

MJC...
    since you didn't get slapped and you left alone....i'd assume your offer wasn't made or understood. slinky's old "asking for a blow job in a bar" joke was fitting for last night, but it's too long to write here.

maybe i'll post it in the joke thread if i can find it.

nothing was more depressing than offering $50 for the seat next to B2S......

and getting turned down.

;)z

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-20-2001 at 07:27 PM]
  9. Drew

Drew

Long NIGHT

I guess it was the long night that caught up to me. And by the way has the party ended? LOL!!!

[Edited by Drew on 07-20-2001 at 07:03 PM]
  10. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Drew,

That was a joke.......
  11. Drew

Drew

Lets Just Say

Oz, lets just say I was a perfect gentleman, and littleguy I have been around the same boards you have been for the past couple of years. I just pick my spots to interject my Opinion.
  12. littleguy

littleguy Gold

"It was great to finally meet all the people I have heard glowing reports of."

Drew,

What board did you say you were from ?
  13. MJC185

MJC185

Re: what a waste.....

How do you know? ;)
  14. Ozzy

Ozzy

what a waste.....

not one of you offered her a job.
  15. littleguy

littleguy Gold

The tall, young and gorgeous blonde amateur was Lauren from Pittsburgh.

It turns out I AM a psycho, err, I mean a psychic, after all. Earlier in the evening I said to more than fellow UG member "What would you say would happen if one of us met "just a girl" from the bar and she asked how we all know each other". I suggested "We're all hobbyists", to which of course I said she would then ask "What's your hobby ?" Duhhhhhhhhhhhh. "Chess"

So anyway, Lauren from Pittsburgh is talking to a few of us, not due to any attraction to me for I am much too old and decrepit for her, but some of our younger members were just her "speed" and SURE AS SHIT she asks where we knew each other from and after giving the Ralph Kramden "Homana, homana, homona" I spit out "from work, uhhh, we all know each other from working together at one time or another"

After watching B2S and Candie I'm not so sure she was convinced.
  16. Drew

Drew

One Hell Of a Night

I must say that I had a very enjoyable evening. It was great to finally meet all the people I have heard glowing reports of. The turnout might have been light but the QAULITY of People could not be measured. It was the first time I met Candie and i will have to agree with everyone's reviews of what a great lady she is. And B2S well words sometimes can't explain this Fabulous Lady.
  17. wimpy

wimpy

Actually, I have been walking that fine line of staying and going. I met someone awhile ago and we've been seeing each other off and on. I guess its off and on because she feels my heart is not in it. And I am not one to shy away from women. But Hell if the stars aligned properly I'd I would stop for her.
  18. mij317

mij317

Hey Tank,

I cant find the site you told me about last night. Please e-mail me the link.

Email: mij317@hotmail.com

Thanks
  19. Phantom

Phantom

IN A HEARTBEAT!
  20. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Re: Walked off? I burgled it....

Just curious how many of us would "take a sabbatical", "give it up" etc., if a woman came along... I would.
    take care HP