UG NEWSROOM: War Stories by UG Members

Discussion in 'Not Pay for Play' started by seeker6591, Dec 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jclyde

jclyde

was just at this bar called sports bar 149th st and 14ave a couple of days ago barmaid in there Dominican real ass fake tities the waist to ass ratio was totally off the charts unreal i'll be back
  2. LISteve

LISteve

I was at a McDonalds a couple of months ago and I see a girl on line and I am looking and looking thinking ... I know this girl from somewhere .. but where?

Then it hit me .... backpage!

She was the girl in the pic!!

Good thing I didn't walk up to her with my daughter and ask her where I knew her from!
  3. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Do you guys remember me and another poster, forgot who, that both of us got the phone number of a girl that worked at CVS on the corner of Hillside and Little Neck Parkway? This must have been 4, 5, 6 years ago. Girl was pretty sexy, busty. Heavy makeup, black hair, exotic looking.

Well, I went with the wife for the 5 month sonogram this morning. And I'm looking at the medical billing, desk girl and I'm trying to place her. Anyway, it's a boy! And I go up to settle any co/pay we might have and it hits me. The girl is the CVS girl from years ago! I asked "CVS?" and she looked at me strangely. Not sure if she remembers me getting her number and me never reaching out. Anyway, wife comes over and I'm about the leave and I hear "Gavvy!" --- it's an old co-worker who is also pregnant. Nothing ever happened w her, but she knows about all the chicks I blew through or attempted to by drinking myself to oblivion back in the day.

Weird.

Anyway,
    Merry Christmas, folks
    TheRicker and Slinky Bender like this.
  4. Gavvy Cravath

McDonald's in Mineola on Jericho Turnpike. Wife is away and I take the kid here every now and then. Just spent the last 15 hours with @&$*%

You'll know who she is when you get here
  5. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

yes we did have fun last night, its been a while. We still got it i think lol!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
  6. Gavvy Cravath

Last night's hijinx...

Finally got to hangout with bunyon last night. After he relayed the story about banging Eddy's secretary and the Asian chick from Amor/Mangoes, we went to the Pan American Hotel on Queens Blvd. My lord, these people were older than even bunyon. I mean, mid forties, fifties and even north of that.

Well, nights like this make me wish my SO would not encourage me to go out with my friends. Until...

...we hit some of the Astoria clubs. Wow, it was just like old times with bunyon and gavy. Hopeflly he will fill us all in on some of the crazy times. Losing weight sure has helped the two of us. We were on fire last night/this morning.

Oh, my head is pounding...
  7. Gavvy Cravath

All of the above!
  8. maybe she would have but the things you would have to do to get it out of her would not be worth it.

what specifically made her a gorilla? was it the height, weight, face back and arm hair?
  9. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

That Gorilla may have given really good head........lol
  10. Gavvy Cravath

I don'tknow, but the 5 kids and the coke usage kind of turned me off.
  11. Gavvy Cravath

Not buying into any of this nonsense. We settled on something. We settled a #. I did have "other things to do". It was a colassal waste of my time. The fact that Bunyon had the entire 25-30 minute ride from Brooklyn (where they live) to Queens (where I live) to figure it out is probably the most annoying thing.

If anyone gets the thumbs down, it's bunyon for 1. not thinking straight and 2. wasting my time after we settled on something. Selfish move on his part.
  12. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Gavvy and the word honor should not be in the same sentence lol. I think he expects me to bring over Eva Longoria or someone smokin hot like that. You know I had him hooked up with an attractive, drunk bottle blonde Mex chick a few weeks ago and he blew her off, she was there for the taking and practically throwing herself at him but for some reason he decided to go after some other chick instead.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
  13. LISteve

LISteve

Hey Wolfie ... What ever happened to the internet chick?
  14. pudgy.in.the.middle

pudgy.in.the.middle banned

Honour code violation!

Apparently wingmen can. Despite the grave atrocities you have committed, Gavvy should have honored the wingman code. I hope you don't have to pull Gav out of a hot LZ anytime soon.
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
  15. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Hey, beggars can't be choosers lol
  16. Gavvy Cravath

That fucking bunyon...

Yeah, there hasn't been a lot of posting lately by me or bunyon, but that's not for lack of going out. Two jobs, two girlfriends, two dogs and there isn't that much time to post. When I "play", I will go down the block on Jamaica Avenue to the "bailerina" bars over there. I have two places I go to where I don't participate in p4p. Then there is this one place where you get propositioned right from the 2nd drink. But that's another story all together. I wish I wasn't so worried about my reputation back in the day on Roosevelt. There were p4p in those places, I just didn't want to look like a "john" and the thrill of NP4P beats p4p EVERY SINGLE TIME.

So, bunyon calls me last night at 7 PM. And he starts telling me that he set up a double date for he and I for last night. As has been well addressed here and in LFB, I was always the one to procure the women. Bunyon is not ashamed to admit that he got a lot of collateral Latina friends because of my involvement with a girl. THe one or two times he tried to "hook me up" failed miserably. But that was old bunyon. You guys remember the "old" bunyon, right? The guy that loved dark skinned 40-50 year old fat and sloppy Latina grandmas. (Guys - literally grandmothers - no joke.) This was end of 2005, most of 2006. And then, after 15 months or so of my tutelage , he started going for younger women. Younger Latinas. Heck, we hit 30% of our targets, but striking out that 70% of the time was absolutely not cost effective. But, yeah, he and I were banging some hot ass on the Roosevelt scene.

But Roosevelt lost it's effectiveness. We regrouped and rediscovered somethings and decide to be a bit more discrete. Heck, I have a two beer maximum when I go out. Stick and move. And it's been good.

But back to bunyon. Well, he calls me up last night about this girl he met at a Patterson strip club last year. Smoking hot, maybe 30 years old. Lost contact with her, but she called him out of the blue last week looking to meet up. Looking to go out. Well, I have been SWAMPED with work this month. I have little or no time and I wanted to get some work done this morning (I wake up at 6 AM every day) so I could see gf #1 this afternoon.
    But bunyon calls and tells me to be ready by 11:30, he is coming to my house with a real hot Dominican girl and her sister!!!! It should be a fun time.

Anyway, 11:30 to bunyon means 1:15, 1:30 to everyone else. So I manscaped, prepared, went to sleep around 10 for a little nap. I mean, two Dominican girls with big tits and ready to party were coming over. What could go wrong.? I mean, bunyon had not gone grandma in a long time. Hell, I think DaveNJ saw me leave with a 50 year old once at the old afterhours spot AFTER years of me ripping bunyon in this space for doing just that.

Well, bunyon and I have it set up. I told him I'd use his judgement ; he knows my taste. He knows what I will and won't fuck. We settle on a "6". (I know a "5" is more likely, but I'd still fuck a "5", I just had to tell bunyon that nothing less than a "6" was acceptable knowing his standards.)

So the dogs start barking at 1:20! It is bunyon, he delievered. The girls are in the car and he is at the door. He tells me that my girl is OK. Big huge tits. But he is "doing her". So, I jump in the shower and he gets the girls out of his truck. And I am showering and I am saying, OK, a fun "go-er" Dominican. Fuck the paperwork tomorrow. I will be late, but I am getting laid tonight by a NEW girl. Another notch on the belt!

And I hear the girls in the living room. I hear bunyon and his corny jokes. And the girls are coo-ing over my dogs. And here it is. I dress inthe bathroom; I come out. And there is definitely a "5" on my couch. This girl is about 40 years old. Brown skinned Dominican woman. Yeah, going out for drinks with her and having a good time, yeah, OK, I'll do it. Sure. Not my first choice. Not my third choice, but as a wingman, it could be worse.

Wait, what was that last sentence? "...but as a wingman, it could be worse. And it certainly was for yours truly. Seated next to this woman was what I originally mistook for a gorilla. I mean, guys, this was beastly. I absolutely HATE writing something bad about her appearance. But she was not a "6" as bunyon and I agreed to. I doubt she was aNEGATIVE 6 on anyone's rating scale.

I begged off. Let bunyon take the both of them out. I was not annoyed until I woke up at 9 AM and realized I'd never get my paper work finished on time. Man, what a disappointment.
  17. lightweight

lightweight Moderator

Thanks Ruff...
  18. RuffToy

RuffToy

Welcome back Seek. Been a while. And Lightweight too. Both of you must have your sentence commuted at the same time.
  19. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

4th date

was there ever a 4th date wolf ???

also, what happened to the holiday pussy thread ??
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  20. Basehead

Basehead

Good for you... I mean why not. Time will tell. It takes more then one face (date) to judge