UK new law

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by frog, Jan 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fumpton

fumpton

nah, it's just that he can afford better lawyers than most of us.
  2. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

It really is ridiculous that when calling a simple ad to make an arrangement between two consenting adults, we have to worry about some cop on the other end of the line. Oh the hypocrisy. I guess if you pay cash upfront you can be arrested but paying in diamond necklaces like Donald Trump is ok.
  3. genius

genius

Other than the Islamic countries, the US is stuffier than everywhere . If you remember during the Clinton/Lewinsky era the US was the laughing stock of the world - not so much because of the affair but because we were making such a big deal out of it.
  4. daengman

daengman

That article uses a term which I had not seen before. It uses "kerb crawler" for street walker. Apparently they spell it "kerb" instead of "curb" , but afterall they are Brits.

It gives us an new acronym. Instead of using "SW", we can now use "KC" the British version or "CC" the US version.
  5. Bandaid

Bandaid

I can see bureacracy works about as well for the hobby as it does for anything else. I can see the 'nuisance neighbor' portion of the law becoming a real nightmare.

In another thread an article quoted that if prostitution was legal here, then there could be OSHA regulations, etc.. I can just imagine myself wrapping my body in the required layers of Saran Wrap prior to my session under the rules poster over the bed.. or the OSHA Form 69 that has to be filled out.

Be careful what you wish for.
  6. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I wonder if the govt taxes these brothels, well, Im sure they do, but I wonder if there is a special tax, like on gasoline, cigarettes, hotel rooms...etc....when you visit certain states, there is a 2 dollar a day tax collected for the govt for each room. wonder if they collect a few bucks for each brothel visit.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2006
  7. frog

frog