Ukraine II

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by ScottieDS, Jul 2, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ScottieDS

I thought that I was still in Queens, but there was a sign on the side of the CIP that said "Exits 33- 36 Bronx". Either way, it was a hike from exit 53 on the LIE.

$170 was the total. $70 for the hour, $100 tip.

There was an option of $40 tip for fully clothed HJ, but she had a really nice body (small perky tits, tight stomach, great ass), so I figured what the hell.

2. HornDogBuddah

SB: all in means including the tip? Doesn't the tip go in first? Oh, it's deja vu all over again.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"I don't even know if that's Queens or the Bronx! "

It's simple: if you didn't go over the bridge, it's Queens, if you did, it's The Bronx.

Just to be clear: all in it was $170 ????
  4. ScottieDS

Saw an add in Newsday, and since my new favorites on LI seemed to be closed today, I thought I'd venture West.

The actual location was a lot further north than I had hoped (although it does say exit 34 off CIP, but I didn't know that that was the exit after the TN Bridge). I don't even know if that's Queens or the Bronx!

Anyway, $70 for the hour.

From the name, you can probably guess where the girls where from.

2 girls, mid 20's, pretty hot.

I saw Hellen, who was petite and resembled Morgan Fairchild.

For 100, she took it all off, gave an enthusiastic HJ with both of us standing, and permitted a bit of touching and nibbling.

Overall, a decent experience, but I was disappointed nothing more than a HJ was available. As always, more might be available on subsequent visits, but this is too far for me.

If your into HJ places, this was OK, but I will not be going back for a HJ, as it's a long haul from exit 53 on the LIE!

Anyone know of anything more than a HJ at this place?