Unconventional source of women to hobby with

Discussion in 'New York' started by Daniel_NYC, Mar 3, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. teeduke

teeduke

You can say that again

This hobby carries more than its share of risk. Reviews are a great help. But nothing takes the place of good judgment and a properly functioning wack-o/nut-case/sounds-too-good-to-be-true meter. If it gives off bad vibes, stay away.
  2. traderjack09

traderjack09

Thanks man. I still owe you that beer. Can't remember why though.
  3. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

Haven't gotten the bill yet, I got a few responses, some of them were real monsters. I am a little nervous about meeting someone this way because of the potential for problems. I may just be a little paranoid, but better safe than sorry, I actually am supposed to meet a lady tomorrow for lunch. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'll be getting a nice BBBJ about this time tomorrow. I still have a shit load of credits left, but I don't e-**** all the girls I'm interested in, I send them a smile and see if they respond.
  4. traderjack09

traderjack09

Mitch,
    Wondering if you got much mileage out of your membership. I was thinking of joining but wasnt sure how long those credits last.

Also, how did they bill your CC?

ThanksTJ
  5. BIGd

BIGd

UTOPIA perhaps?

Storm: are you married? do you tell the dating girls bs to make them think your have mrs potential?
  6. StormBringer

StormBringer

I met a few ladies off of Lava and had good results. I used the dating side of lavalife and hooked up with a few honeys.
  7. MikeyParmigiana

MikeyParmigiana

Some would say that this hobby is full of fools on both sides of the dollar.

Nothing is guaranteed, but I feel much more comfortable with a seasoned pro who counts on this for her income, and knows her reputation would be shit in this biz if it ever got out that she violated a customers privacy, as opposed to some bored bimbo who wants to pick up a quick benjy or two for being the whore that she would normally be for free.

Just my .02

I have been burned by a fuck buddy, but that was before I was married. Now I am much more cautious because I have more to lose now
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Anyone who counts on this is living in a fools paradise.
  9. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

Thats what I wrote before, about going full throttle, I got a few IMs and pics from some of the ladies on lava, only one looked good. I got a picture from one woman that looked like a fuckin monster, she looked like she could eat me, I wrote her back, and told her that a few extra pounds is not 200 extra pounds, she didn't like that to much.
  10. MJC185

MJC185

Not that you can COUNT on it....but if you're upfront about things, i.e, "I am married" "only looking for fun" and that type of crap, you might be able to do ok with internet women. Someone already mentioned unhappily married women and divorcees.

I do think the risk is greater than with a provider though.
  11. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

That is why you don't give them too much info.
    Furthermore, if they are doing it for money, they are prostituting themselves which is illegal. You can always state, if you tell my wife, I will tell the cops. (not that you ever would)

I forgot which movie this line was in;
    your worst enemy is a man who has nothing left to lose.
    or something to that effect.

Living on the edge,
    Dan
  12. MikeyParmigiana

MikeyParmigiana

With a regular provider, you can always count on discretion and anonimity. A provider usually doesn't care about your marital status or your home life or your profession. Do you think the same can be said for the ladies here?
  13. MJC185

MJC185

UG providers and lavalife

SwtMilissa is definitely in there (or someone who uses the same exact name and same exact spelling). She even posted a picture.
  14. oo7

oo7

Lavalife providers

After I read this thread I decided to check out Lavalife. I signed up and decided to check out the local women. A couple of days ago I didn't see anything interesting. Today I look up the local women and I think I spotted a couple of providers that are well known to UG.
  15. twistlok

twistlok

Just to add onto this. I have met a couple of women like this through the Village Voice On Line Personals. Search for the term PLAY.

Both of these girls wanted about $ and I spent several hours with them, one at my place on at hers. They were definite non-pros but really a lot of fun. One of the girls even asked for Greek lessons but that did not work out.

I guess that just goes to show it is always worth keeping an eye out for unconventional opportunities.
  16. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Re: Paying to sign up...

Slick

The only type of trial period that they offer is only to listen to ad's
    but to respond you have to join the service they even let you put up a profile of your own but to receive messages you have to join.
    As far as getting started and with what amount (They call them blocks) of time to buy no matter what amount you purchase
    be prepared to spend as the time goes bye really quick.
    There trap is that when your time runs out they know that you will at least buy the least block of time because you don't want to lose any of the many messages you will have in your mail box and when that block runs out after checking all of your messages and responding you will buy the largest because you will feel that you wasted money on the small block and again you'll go back to the small block the next time, and back and forth and back and forth and it never stop's so just be prepared to spend $ $ $!
    The company used to be right here in the city and used to give like an extra bonus hour when you purchased 4 hrs or at one time you were able to talk the girls in the office into giving you an extra hour only by being nice to them but since they have moved back to there native country Canada they don't give The New York customers squat! Take care buddy and good luck.

M.
  17. StormBringer

StormBringer

Web version is good for ***** contacts. Never tried the phone way. Hooked up with a few good ones last year. One that offered pay for play never responded, I thought it was funny at the time.
  18. traderjack09

traderjack09

Just what I like, I love the chase. For me sex is better when won not paid for, but in this case its paid for as well :)
  19. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

I haven't had much experience with the web version, I call the number stated above and purchased a block of time. The more time you buy the cheaper the per minute rate is. You are able to send messages back and forth with women in the LavaLounge and if they accept you can connect live and arrange your meeting.

It is billed to your credit card as some non-descript entity, not easily recognizable as a dating/chat line.

I was just on the phone, and there are 22 women in Intimate encounters and at least 5 were blatantly offering sex for cash. Many are young woc's.
  20. traderjack09

traderjack09

That funny man, hope you been well.

BTW its billed as "horny women.com" lol