Underground Raids

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by 411, Jan 30, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. 411

You're correct.
  2. marcinny

marcinny

UG as in underground not as Utopia Guide. Just clarifying.
  3. 411

First Raid of 2008!!!

THIS JUST IN:

This past Friday night, UG promoter Deluxe Dave got raided in Uptown, Manhattan. Several dancers were arrested, and the promoter himself too. More to come.
  4. iliketang

iliketang

That particular post was 16 months ago, so it's possible it's a deli now. Unless it was a deli then too?
  5. YouKnowMe

YouKnowMe Close to the edge

Are you talking about Club A right off of Rockaway Blvd in Jamaica?
    If you are, wasn't that club closed? I thought I saw a deli or something in that location recently.

M.
  6. 411

1st Raid of 2007!!!

Fellas,

It's been almost a year since I last spoke about a raid. Sad to say, A Brooklyn/Bronx promoter got caught because somebody wasn't doing their job at the door. A couple of Friday nights ago, NYPD raided Patra's UG spot in the Bronx. A dancer who was there, Jane Doe told me that NYPD kicked in the door, had everybody face down on the floor while mushing their faces. Jane Doe herself jumped out of a 2 story window escaping the scene. While escaping, she sprained her ankle. Unfortunately, Patra & her partner got the handcuffs. Also, dancers who did VIP's with undercovers got the handcuffs. Most of all, one customer got the handcuffs because he had $2,000 cash on him. My question is, "If it's his money, why are they arresting him?" All of this started because the owner of the spot was letting anybody in without questioning them. Had it been up to me, Me and the owner wouldv'e had it out as soon as I made bail. I have to say, Patra's an Energizer bunny. She just keeps partying, and partying, and partying. Just days after the raid, she was back at it again in Brooklyn. The day she texted me about the Brooklyn party, I found out about the raid. Ain't that a BITCH!!! Patra won't let nothing stop her.
  7. 411

Miss. Jamaica's Birthday Bash: What Really Happened.

The party was OFF THE HOOK!!! There were 54 female dancers, all shapes and sizes. Nice stage shows, Air conditioned, lots of parking, etc....

Now about 2am, there were unexpected visitors. They said they were doing a "routine check" because there was a shoot out at the club 2 months ago. It was the Tabacco & Alcohol squad, and thier job is to check for permits and things. The club had a liquor, and a cabaret license.

It was'nt a raid. Nothing happened, and the event continued. The fact L.E. showed up, a good amount of people left. There were over 100 people still there.

Near closing, they came back because all bars should be closed at 4. Everything was winding down, but people were still in full swing. They looked and arrested 3 females.
  8. kicksave

kicksave

Hahahaahahahahahahh
  9. brykster

brykster

isn't it "BIRFDAY??"
  10. 411

This Just In: Not Again!!!

Fellas,

Miss Jamaica's 3 DAY BIRTHDAY BASH was spoiled by the NYPD. This time, Rambo was present. Once again, my friend was there and he left as soon as the cops let him go. As for arrests, or the party continu'n, I'll get back to y'all as soon as I get the facts from people who was there and witnessed the whole thing. As for my friend, he's not tak'n any kind of chances. SOME BIRTHDAY PARTY, HUH!!! Now what? As for the remain'n 2 days, WHO KNOWS!!!
  11. 411

The Facts!!!

Fellas,

YES, the NYPD showed up at Rambo's & Jamaica's BASEMENT PARTY. There was no raid, and nobody got arrested. The NYPD responded to a complaint that the music was too loud. They investigated, searched people, then left. No harm was done. Also, the party continued.
  12. 411

Oops!!! My Bad.

Somebody please the woman a DUNCE HAT!!![/QUOTE]

I meant to say: Somebody please give the woman a DUNCE HAT!!!
  13. 411

Update!!!

I finally got in touch with Miss. Jamaica. She's fine, but there's one problem: She denied everything. She says with a little attitude:

1. "Nothing happened".

2. "I don't know where your friend got the information".

3. "See, that's the problem when people talk too DAMN much".

OKAAAAAAAAAAY.........Whatever you say Miss. Jamaica. My friend isn't gonna make up a lie for noth'n. Oh, there's more to this story.

Miss. Jamaica screamed, "PO PO", and took off. The chicks were runn'n right behind her. There weren't that many chicks at the party. Shit, you could count them on your fingers. My friend called several times for the address just to double check, but got no response. When he finally gets there, Miss. Jamaica calls him not once, but 4 TIMES. Not to mention they spoke to each other when he was pay'n her to get inside.

1. She calls him not realiz'n he's stand'n next to her. He looks at his caller ID and gives her a look like, "WHAT THE FUCK"! DUH.

2. She calls him while he's gett'n a lap dance. DUH.

3. She calls him while he's VIP'n a chick. DUH.

4. She calls him when he walks out the VIP Room. DUH.

DUH, DUH, DUH, DUH. Somebody please the woman a DUNCE HAT!!!
  14. Slimmy

Slimmy

Their badges were probably hanging around their necks, or were on their pants on the side.
  15. brykster

brykster

ha, ha,ha...try that in court. no fair, they were wearing the wrong clothes. get real...
  16. 411

3rd Raid of 2006!!!

Fellas,

THIS JUST IN:

Rambo & Miss. Jamaica's BASEMENT PARTY got RAIDED last night. This time around, I wasn't at this one. A friend of mine was there and he gave me his version.

1. The NYPD ran up in the joint without show'n their badges, nor wear'n their plastic jackets that has NYPD on the back. THAT'S A NO NO. They were just wear'n their regular blue jeans.

2. Half the time, the cops were just wav'n their flashlights look'n for whatever. My friend suspected they were DIRTY COPS.

3. Rambo was a no show.

My freind was in the VIP Room 10 minutes prior to when the NYPD showed up. HE'S DAMN LUCKY!!! Also, he didn't stick around to see who got arrested. He took off and said, "THE HELL WITH THIS"!!! I called Miss. Jamaica, but got no answer. I hope she didn't get caught. I'll try again later to hear her version.
  17. 411

Update!!!

Bigga got away, 3 - 5 dancers were arrested.

A MESSAGE TO ALL UNDERGROUND PROMOTERS: IF YOU HAND OUT FLYERS WITH THE ADDERSS OF THE UNDERGROUND PARTIES, YOU'RE LOOKING TO GET RAIDED!!! ALSO, FIND A SPOT OF YOUR OWN!!! BE A LEADER, NOT A FOLLOWER.

Not only did he hang himself, he hung the other promoter who successfully had the spot on Mondays.
  18. 411

2nd Raid of 2006!!!

Underground Heads,

I heard it through the grapevine that Underground promoter Bigga was RAIDED by NYPD last week Wednasday at CLUB 286 on Spring St, Greenwich Village. Any witnesses? Sorry for the promoter who had the spot on Mondays; it was fun while it lasted.
  19. 411

Close Call: Phew!!!

Underground Heads,

Me and a friend of mine went to WHOA PRODUCTION for like an hour or two. 2 NYPD'S came through just responding to an uncontrollable fire alarm that went off. After 2 minutes, they were gone and the party continued. I didn't take any risks, so me and my friend GOT THE HELL OUTTA THERE!!! You know NYPD saw more than they were supposed to see. Good move on the promoter putting everything away before they came through. I'm assuming they'll be back, and they won't be responding to no fire alarm neither. Before I left, I told the promoter to hurry up and find another underground spot because they won't be so lucky next time.
  20. 411

That's all the information I know. I was told by a dancer who was there. Once the pigs gave her the green light to go, she packed her stuff and got the HELL out. She didn't stick around to see who got arrested. I doubt if I get anymore information, but I'll try. It seems when I mention Moonsplash, the dancers turn into warewolves. I don't get it, they don't like him, but they still go to his parties. Are they that desperate for money?