Underground Strip Club on LI?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by ScottieDS, Oct 9, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. GreenDot9

GreenDot9 Guest

The POUR HOUSE...

is actually in Queens Village. about 5 blocks West of the Main Entrance to Belmont Park, on the NW corner of the block. For years this had always been a poor white trash bar, I never ever saw a woman in there (used to pass by on my way to the races) & stopped in with a friend only once or twice. It is an absolute dive, lowest rung on the food chain.

That neighborhood has been in transition for a decade now, so the racial mix may have changed dramatically.

Bring your mace, just in case!
  2. daengman

daengman

Pour House

never been there but familiar with the area
    the # 223-01 would put the place in Queens a short distance west of the cross island xway on a corner and on the north side of the street (on the right if your going west or toward the city).
  3. laudanum

laudanum

Pour house location

I think its Hempstead Turnpike near the Nassau/Queens boarder on the Queens side.

Its very close to the Hempstead Turnpike exit on the Cross Island Parkway.

hope this helps-

Laudanum
  4. hedgehog2112

hedgehog2112

I think it's spelled Pour House. Maybe in East Meadow.
  5. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Yeah, what town is it in ?
  6. rogue

rogue

Is this place located in Hempstead? Is the "POOR HOUSE" a bar?
  7. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

To the LI guys -

Sorry, not a spa, but anyone know anything about Freaky Thursdays at the Poor House (223-01 Hempstead Tpke)?

Anyone know if they accept white fella's at these places, or would it be like the scene in Animal House?

A bit more info at:

http://www.adsareus.net/Stripclubs.htm

about 1/2 way down the page.

I'm not sure what the underground strip club seen is like, but it looks interesting (per the info in the Cheap Thrills section).

Regards,
    ScottieDS