Unreviewed Amp!!!!

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by mcalandra, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. henry d

henry d

Actually I did review this place a while back...

and it ain't no good. Older hags, bad attitude, bad setup, bad breath.....
  2. mcalandra

mcalandra

BTW...i am not being defensive or taking either of your comments personally...I am just trying to respond to your posts.
  3. mcalandra

mcalandra

I have no idea what the story with that white card was. The chick I saw that time gave it to me, told me to mention it.....

As far as them asking about the phone #....I am guessing that they are being careful, and you should be a little smarter when you call. Don't act/sound like you have never been there before.

I always act as if I am a regular when I call anyplace....if they question me, I comment that I have been there many times before (especially when I have the exact address)...and they back off.

If you spent hours in a small apartment, you too would sound a little tired and strung out...I did not examine all the girls but I did not notice any tracks or needle marks. I would be careful how you phrase things on this board, your implication about them on heroin does nothing but cause trouble, especially since your comments suggested that you never even made it there!
  4. CGB

CGB

ME TOO!!!

CALLED YESTERDAY AND A WOMAN ANSWERED WHO SOUNDED LIKE SHE JUST SHOT SONE HEROIN ( SO PATHETIC ) AND SHE DEMANDED I TELL HER WHERE I GOT THE NUMBER FROM.
  5. nycguy1967

nycguy1967

what about the white card??

I never understood, I didn't seem to get treated better when I called that number . . .

just wondering
  6. mcalandra

mcalandra

no sure if this is a good thing

"I will always think of this AMP as Mcalandra's place"

Thanks for the title....I think?!?!

You hit the nail on the head...GOOD not great.
    I have been to Nanako's different locations for about 4 years now, but this was my first trip to the "new" location. Frankly, when I walked in, I felt like Norm (from Cheers)
  7. Woody

Woody

Mcalandra

I will always think of this AMP as Mcalandra's place, so I refrained from mentioning it until you brought it up.

Not much for me to add. Lili met me outside bcause she didn't remember me. She put me in the front room and went to change into her work clothes. Room is so small Lili was in danger of a concussion just by leaning over the table. Room is so warm, I left a puddle (of sweat) on the floor.

On the way out, I saw Nanako wearing her trademark black slip. She wanted to know why I haven't been around. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Since Lili was about to go out, I declined the opportunity to socialize with Nanako. (I was also out of cash.)

$60 door. Tip per Flushing. Good cost. Good location. Good providers.

Good, not great.

Woody
  8. mcalandra

mcalandra

I went to see some old friends at a new location. I have reviewed a couple of the girls over the last year, and some of you have been to the previous place.

That being said, I have not seen ANY reviews of this place on this board. So here is my review:

Phone: 212-679-0364
    girls: asian
    looks: 6-7 (if you like asians)
    body: 7-8 (relatively busty, not tiny, but put together)
    service: Full
    my experience:
    called from the corner and was let right in. small, narrow "railroad" apartment, with small rooms. greeted all 3 girls and Lili helped me undress. The massage table was home made from lumber, but relatively comfortable. Gave .60 door fee and massage began. Used baby powder not oil and I got a very nice massage for about 40 minutes. there was alot of body contact and she even sat on my ass during the massage. Then the "tickling" began. She excused herself and came back and immediately asked me to flip and grabbed my package. She undressed (very hairy box) and grabbed a condom. Went for a CBJ but I stopped her and asked for HJ instead. Still no talk of $. I fingered her and she was dripping wet.

Bottom line, I gave her .60 tip, but FS is obviously available. The place is cramped and not well put together, but the girls are nice and relatively attractive.

Enjoy!