Updated Linden Pl / 1F provider data and list Part 1

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by BennyHill, Feb 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. YouKnowMe

YouKnowMe Close to the edge

OK,

Ya know I hadda stop there today and see my girl Maritza!
    And of course as usual an amazing GFE performance.
    Actually I didn't go for the entire GFE so I don't know if you'd call it a GFE that I had experienced today or not and the reason I say or not is because if left up to her it would have been but she had me so fucking crazy that I had her finish me with a HJ. I honestly don't know if she's like this with everybody or not but with me I swear I have never heard the word no come from those sweet voluptuous lips.

At the risk of repeating myself because there seems to be mixed opinions on the subject of just what a GFE is I will give you my definition.
    DFK, BBBJTCNQNS, BBFS,(which is the one I didn't indulge in today)
    DATY, 69, Mediterranean (which is not really my thing but I can't leave it out just for that reason) and sometimes MSOG.

What sometimes sucks about reviews is that sometimes YMMV so it's still a gamble but on a lower scale.

The line up this week!

I actually asked the girls there stats which I have listed below so with what the gave me and what I found to be the truth that's what I delivered.
    All measurements are approximate and pretty dam close I did the best I could.

Maritza: Colombianita straight blonde hair past her shoulders 5'7" 130 to 135 lbs HWP. 36D 34 36 Not sure if there store bought but they feel great.
    Very sexy.

Nicole: Colombiana straight brunette hair to shoulders 5'5" 120 lbs 34B 28 34
    Cute spinner.

Zorangi (pronounced Zor-on-g) Dominicana straight dark brown hair (I think just past her shoulders) 5'2" 115 lbs 34C (natural?) and not sure about the rest. This one is a sexy little mother fucker!

Maritza will not be working on Saturday and Pamela will be filling in for her.
    I don't have much info on Pamela but mikemjm tells me that she is darker complected and I think from South America somewhere and he says large framed with a nice rack really pretty. I'm not into dark women so I'll pass on that one but Zorangi or Nicole are definitely in my cards for Sat.

Also, next week looks like a good start as there will be an IPO from Brazil?
    Is she really an IPO? I have no idea but I hear she's extremely hot so I really don't give a fuck! lol

Hope this helps.

Later!

M.
  2. nywhiteguy

nywhiteguy

The other girl is Angie, did not get more info, I did not feel like talking to the phone girl, she also was not willing to offer more info. Why can't she just tell everyone whats on the menu: where the girls are from, shape, size, age ....etc...

By the way Kathy is at Vicky's if any missed her. At Sanford they have Haiti from Venz and Sephanie from DR. Both young 22-24. Should report back tomorrow.
  3. YouKnowMe

Side,

I have a meeting that I forgot about so I have to run out and won't have the time to post the line up for today so I will post what little I do know.

Maritza: Tall blonde big frame Colombiana has always given me a great session and really pretty as well as accommodating.

Nicole: Not quite sure who she is but I just called mikemjm and he said she is small framed small chest and possible bbbj.

There is another girl who I know nothing about but he said she is supposed to be hot.

Also this Saturday Maritza will not be working so Pamela will be filling in for her I have never seen or been with her but I hear she's hot and good in the room. I can't really assure you of that because I have never experienced her but when I do I will let you know for sure.

Sorry I couldn't give you more.

And I'm outta here, later!

M.
  4. YouKnowMe

Nice,

No need for apologies, Nothing you wrote was taken as criticism and
    I'm glad that you understand.

It is usually only considered to be a back and forth issue when it's between two posters. When it's between the owner of the board and or the staff of the board and a poster it is usually not considered a back and forth issue because ultimately they have the final say. Not to say that it can't go back and forth between us and them but it will only go back and forth for so long before the issue is closed or one is banned and cast out from the land of UG for eternity! ;) Thanks for writing.

M.
  5. YouKnowMe

Side,

I just called Caroline to get you that information but she was driving to work and said she would call me back when she got there.
    So when she calls me back I will post as much detail about who is working as I can for you. Later!

M.
  6. niceguyli2004

niceguyli2004

Thanks for clarifying YKM

I did not mean to take away from the moderator or even criticize anyone. I was just reacting to what i thought was one of those back and forth exchanges that i've seen happen before for other reasons, but was misunderstanding all of the issues in this particular exchange. My apologies.

Since I'm new (relatively speaking) I'll benefit from pointers and now I have a better understanding of that exchange than I did before.
  7. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

does anyone know the lineup for this week?
  8. YouKnowMe

Just,

Lol This is so true, lol
    But it was really good to hear from you so I hope you stick around at least in this thread anyway. I miss the old crew, I like the new one but at the same time I miss the originals and it would be nice/interesting to mix the two.

M.
  9. justlooking

justlooking

Especially since I've probably been repeating the EXACT SAME THINGS over and over for as long as you've known me.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  10. YouKnowMe

Just,

You've been around a long time and when I see a posting from someone that's been around as long as I have and in your case even longer it brings back a lot of memories so it's good to see and hear from you.

Just, mikemjm wasn't posting a review from the business he was answering a question that had nothing to do with a review he just happened to be at the business at that time and out of timely convenience had answered that question which might not have been his best move.

Can posting anything review or not from the actual business effect ones credibility? Yes without a doubt it can but I know mikemjm not as a close and personal friend but more like a brother in the hobby and I honestly find his reviews to be on the money. But let me clarify not every experience with a reviewed girl is going to be the same with every client because different people click in different ways so it's not always to the letter but when it's not on the money it aint to far off.

You know me and have read my reviews even back in the day and even though Caroline is a dear friend of mine I will hold no punches and write an honest review with each new experience.

Even in my own past business's if the girl deserves a negative review then that's what I write. I don't know if there's anybody here that will step forward but for various reasons there were times when you guys would call and I would tell you "Save your money, Don't even bother to come" so what I am saying is that I wouldn't lay my credibility on the line for someone that I didn't believe in.

I'm not gonna say that I love UG because who can say that?
    What am I gonna wear a tee shirt that states that? (Slinky don't get any ideas lol) No but I really do enjoy it as well as conversing with it's members so I'm not going to do anything that would put her (UG) in jeopardy.
    I'm already losing the Sopranos and the King of Queens so I just couldn't possibly take another blow (well lets not rule out all blows!)

Just I understand what you and Slinky are saying about posting anything from the actual business location but there's a big difference in posting an actual review and just answering a question that couldn't be further from a review.

Just because a member of the board is cool with the owner of a business that is reviewed here on UG doesn't necessarily take away his credibility. There were a few times I had gone to The Episode and saw Slinky hanging out just shootin the shit with the old lady and others but never once did I question his credibility because of it, because I know that he is more then credible and would not let that sway his reviews in any way.

Believe me he's ok. The choice is yours whether to believe it or not and either way, it really was nice to hear from you as You are respected and do have my attention!

M.
  11. justlooking

justlooking

There is no fucking way that posting from a place doesn't destroy your credibility.

First, it makes it clear that all the girls know you're a reviewer. As soon as I know that, I assume the guy is getting SFT and ignore his reviews, cuz I figure that I'll never get what he gets.

Second, if you're writing your reviews where the girls can read them over your shoulder as you write them, how honest can you be? Are you actually gonna post any negative shit (even minor negative shit in the context of a generally favorable evaluation) when the girl can read it as you write it? No way. So if I see something's written from the actual place, I don't even bother to read any further.
  12. YouKnowMe

"OH" One more thing lol
    I was perusing your post again and neglected to explain the following.

"even if there are discrepancies between people's views, that's not a problem. We'll deal with it"

Nice, truth is you have to understanding where he is coming from.
    It's not as simple as you have stated above and I will explain.

What Slinky is trying to avoid is a thread full of shills and by asking him to step aside and let us deal with it what your actually asking him to do is to put all his years of hard work (and ball breaking lol) into the hands of people who only write the reviews and don't actually know how difficult it is to run and maintain this type of board in an orderly manor so that it doesn't get way out of hand and crash and burn or become just another non respected board who nobody pays attention to because nothing is believable.
    So what you have requested would really not be in the best interest of UG or it's members including you and I.

I don't know if you were around years back when he ran and maintained this board all by himself but it's no easy task especially when you have to do it by yourself. It is only recent that he got the help he needed (which by the way is very much appreciated) so that he wouldn't crash and burn himself.

Please don't get me wrong as I still stand by my decision of mikemjm and surely feel that his revues are a valuable asset to all of us here at UG and I know that he was not shilling in any way shape or form.
    I mean who else here can honestly say that they see 3 girls on the same day at the same business on a frequent basis? And it's true because I've seen him do it! How he does it? Who the fuck knows but he does.

So what I'm trying to say is that Slinky wasn't actually pointing the finger at mikemjm and calling him a shill but the situation raised question in his mind and he gave food for thought and rightfully so. Again was mikemjm shilling? No shot No way No how but that's Slinky's way of reminding us all that shilling will not be tolerated here at UG!

Michael, keep those revues and opinions coming because that's what were all here for and we value you for them but please get a fucking Laptop!

Let us all keep writing the reviews and leave the decisions/rules up to the owner and staff of UG. Let us do what we do best and let them do what they do best because it takes all of us both ends (No pun intended) to keep UG alive. Viva UG!

M.
  13. YouKnowMe

Nice,

In essence the decision of ones credibility is up to each of us as individuals.
    And not that anybody can or can it even be possible but I don't think Slinky was trying to take that away from us.

That was just Slinky thinking out loud.
    He saw mikemjm's post and that was the question that came into his mind so he posted just like anyone of us would have done.

Because this board belongs to him doesn't give him any less right to post what's on his mind quite the contrary it gives him much more. It also gives him the right to delete this thread in it's entirety and if that's what he so chooses to do then that's what he's gonna do.

Slinkys been around a long time and is certainly no stranger to the hobby nor boards of this type hence the birth of UG and although we have had our differences in the past and he can be a real %#@&*%#! he's a good guy and is more then credible and holds a wealth of knowledge on the subject.

Do I agree with him on everything he say's? Nope but just like all of us I don't agree with everything a lot of people say.

Do I agree with you on the subject of mikemjm's credibility? Yes I do, I believe each and every revue that he has written to be and hold true and have even experienced the same pleasures with the same girls as a result of his revues but again that is up to each of us as individuals to decide.

Paul your thoughts?

M.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  14. niceguyli2004

niceguyli2004

there's no need to argue over this

Leave it up to all of us to decide how much credibility to give to mike or anyone else for that matter. I have found his views to be solid, but even if there are discrepancies between people's views, that's not a problem. We'll deal with it.
  15. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

please don't make this thread disappear. it's the only one that reminds me of the good times i had in NYC!!!!! i never really mongered anywhere else and it would suck not to be able to read and post in it.
  16. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

That's not what I said. What I said was that your credibility was now in question. And it is.

Especially since the only prior discussion on the subject was that managament was angry that the place was being talked about here (and at the time I said that they aren't exactly crying over the biz they are getting from it). Now, you're posting in their presence. If you don't understand that this doesn't pass the smell test, I really question your judgement (actually, I question your judgement anyway posting from a place you are discussing).

It's also ironic given the current talk in the "Julie's" thread what your defense is. This isn't going to turn into JAG, and I have to say there's a very good chance this whole thread is going to disappear.[/
  17. mikemjm

mikemjm

that you think my reviews will be misleading,you are the only one who seem to think that ,if there are other on here please speak your mind these are my last words on this, do what you want i can care less
  18. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Could you point out exactly which "facts" I got wrong?
  19. YouKnowMe

Billy,

Just fuhgeddaboudit!
    Were not here to fight and or argue.

M.
  20. billyS

billyS

Che, When did I call someone a stupid Mofo?
    The above is the only post I have made in this thread in the last few pages. Do you need me to explain it to you dumb dishwasher? It wasn't aimed at anyone.

I'm not afraid of anyone, The only reason I have not posted in this thread is because I don't go here anymore.

You are just trying to start trouble. Like I said in the old Sanford thread before you got banned, I have no reason to fight with you, I'm already better then you, what would I have to gain by fighting some poor dishwasher who's girlfriend probably sucks gringo cock. Is that why you are always so bad at us white guys?
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.