Upper west side (70-100 st)? MP's ?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by tuchis, Dec 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nixie

nixie

Anybody know of anything else at all on the Upper West Side at all?!?
  2. Cheater

Cheater

I was suffering through this bad massage in the hopes of getting a bj - the HR was ok, but nothing special. The most disappointing thing was the no roaming.
  3. nixie

nixie

I guess, YMMV. Overall it seems like kind of a "sterile" environment. (pun!) I still can't beleive their are bj's to be had there!
  4. Cheater

Cheater

I went to Miga over the weekend and saw Sumi, or at least someone who they said was Sumi (Korean, mid 30s, a little bit thick in the middle, B cup, about 5-5). I did not have the same luck you did - tried to roam and was thwarted. Asked for bj and was given the "shhh, no.... no ...." And the massage was terrible.
  5. nixie

nixie

It's listed in the phonebook, or call information, it is on 72nd street, half a block from Broadway, upsatirs.
    Let us know how it goes.
  6. mcalandra

mcalandra

can someone please post the phone # for Miga...thanks
  7. nixie

nixie

Are you saying that you got a bbbj (tc) at Miga?
  8. PistlPete

PistlPete

Coming has never been a problem with me......it's coming too fast thats my problem.
  9. tuchis

tuchis

When I go see veronica (if I do- the not big on extras wasn't really inviting)...I will write up the rreview.
    One of the main reasons to go to Miga is sometimes I feel horny enough to just want to stop off someplace, without making an appointment and get a HR.
    Actually the last time was a better success. I saw a girl named Sumi. When I was having a hard time coming I motioned her to suck me. She did and I came.
    I left a $80 tip and she was so greatful and playful while I was dressing (she kept grabbing for my dick) that I will be back.
  10. PistlPete

PistlPete

Lillianne's #

Tuchis
    Her number is 212-662-4548. Would love to read your review if you go there.
  11. nixie

nixie

Lilliane

Is this Veronica, from Veronica's Place on 94th and Riverside or right near there? She was a tall, cute middle-aged independant girl who gave OK bodyrubs on not big on the extras? She used to advertise primarily in SCREW mag. I have a feeling it's the same gal.
  12. nixie

nixie

Re: Miga

It's pronounced:
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - GAH!
  13. nixie

nixie

Miga

I think they charged 60 for the hour- and it was a full hour. Tip seemed pretty flexible. I don't remember what I gave but it was probably whatever we would give for a HR in a regular AMP. By the way, I don't think the walls went all the way to the top so there wasn't total privacy, you could hear things from the main area and from the rooms next door. I did hear a few moans, so if that's your thing, enjoy!
    If you are on the upper west side this is extremely easy to get to and it's not scary, dark, or off the beaten path. Of course, the "mileage" seems pretty low.
    There used to be a few smaller places, in apartment buildings, right nearby but I don't know what happened to them.
  14. PistlPete

PistlPete

Miga

What is the fee structure for Miga? What did you guys leave for a tip? And is it pronounced Mee-ga or My-ga?
  15. teleju

teleju

Miga

Have been to Miga several times, usually saw an
    older Japanese woman named Yoko..she is cute enough, and gives a GREAT massage with HR, but I
    have never tried to fondle...last few times have
    seen some younger looking girls who may be open to
    that..just wondering if anyone know Yoko, and has
    success 'fondling'...
  16. Cheater

Cheater

Cindy??

There is someone named Cindy who does massage in the Lincoln Center area - there are some reviews on ***. I haven't seen her yet, and she looks kinda pricey for that service. She has an ad on eros-ny under bodyrubs- http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ny-cynthia8.htm. Her phone is 212-787-2925. I think the rate was $$$ or something like that.
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2001
  17. tuchis

tuchis

Miga

Actually, although I have found no nudity...I have always been able to touch, go under the shirt, push up the bras and fondle.
    Once, when I had an older masseuse, she let me open her pants and pull them down to FF her.

I would still like to hear of other places on the west side.
  18. nixie

nixie

Miga

I went to Miga several times and this is what I found:
    Very good massage. Looks of girls were not that great. Almost no touching allowed. No nudity, no extras. However, having said all that the HR is amazing...I mean it...they are VERY skilled.
  19. tuchis

tuchis

Lillian on riverside and 90th

Do you have a telephone number for her?
  20. amaxxx

amaxxx

west side...

you can try Lilian - she advertises in NY Press of Voice - she's in teh W 90s and Riverside - not bad looking woman in her late 30s maybe - offers a decent massage and a menu of extras, including some disrobing and prostate. price was quite reasonable.