Upper West Side.

Discussion in 'New York' started by HAPPY GUY, May 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nypete

nypete

victoria

she seems to be offline these days.
    she also used to advertise in the VV
  2. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

That little bit of information was not passed on to me....
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

i thought that "Victoria" was a TV or TS.......?
  4. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Okay, I went through the entire NY Exotics site and came up empty-handed regarding Victoria. Anyone have any information, particularly a URL?

Though I did come across an interesting ad: in the outcall and incall blonde sections, there's an ad for a 20 year old Swedish woman named Kristina. The pictures looks danged good, though it doesn't have a "verified" sign below it (not like that always means anything, but....). Anyone have any experience here? The picture looks good enough that I'm potentially willing to take one for the team.
  5. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Anybody have a link for Victoria of NY Exotics? Or at least a section (Blonde.... brunette.... etc..... etc....)? I have a thing for tall women, definitely.

True, I can easily travel anywhere on "the Island", but I hate going to certain "no man's lands", particularly anywhere on the east side north of 14th Street.

I'm also a lazy bastard. =+)
  6. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Thats what I love about this board, there are people with incredible stores of knowlege-keep it coming!
    Take care HP
  7. mercydancer

mercydancer

Re: DOM

I agree that new things,specially in the S&M-fetish world, are hard to try with unknown people. I have never given a session without first sitting down with the person and discussing exactly what they are interested in and setting limits and safety words.For a first session, I always start with only a half hour and then take it from there if the person feels comfortable with it.
    Now I have to say something that will probably sound very stupid to the guys
    Do not choose to have a session with a dom based just on her looks.
    Just because she looks good that doesn't mean she knows what she's doing and you can easily end up getting hurt.There are a few ladies in the business that are highly recommendable but do only s&m-fetish work.Meaning there is no form of sex what so ever.And that includes Clinton's definition of sex.
    There,you see, you got me started on this and I rambled on.
    Just have fun out there.It's the only thing you take with you when you die.
  8. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Re: Scots and their wanting four fingers minimum. As I recall, the unit of measure for whisky was the gill, not eh finger. Or, to be more precise, a 1/5 gill was a slightly more amenable portion than 1/6 gill (which seemed to be the more common standard in many of the pubs and hotel bars). 1/5 gill was about an ounce and a quarter.
  9. Casper

Casper

DOM

Mercy, you may want to try starting a new thread about it. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised on the amount of posts you'll get. I for one was always interested in one of those sessions but never followed through with it. I think it's a very scary thing to venture into that kind of unknown unless you get to know the person beforehand. And till know it's only been in the back of my mind.

Are you still involved in it ? Inquiring minds want to know.

Peace out
    C
  10. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

Where's "Lactation-man" ?!?!?

he sure could add a couple of comments...
  11. mercydancer

mercydancer

12. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Its "Scots"...

...and they like four fingers minimum :)
    hp
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Is this turning into another "Scotch" discussion ?
  14. Eye Won

Eye Won

Hmmm......

I'll take 2....................
    Fingers, that is........

Imperialone......OUT!!!!!
  15. Slinky Bender

Just because we don't talk about stuff on the boards, doesn't mean there isn't a market for it. There's a market for post-op transexuals ( and pre-op ). There's a market for BBW's. There's a market for hairy women. There's a market for tall women, short women, bald women, emaciated women..........

And then there's the acts which we don't mention around here even though they are extremely common: prostate massage, crossdressing, fetishes ( foot/shoe, pantyhose ), nipple torture, GS...and this is just the "run of the mill" stuff ( but no one wnats to be thought of as odd, so it never comes up ).

I'll bet a day doesn't go by at any of the incall places where at least one guy doesn't want a finger ( or two or....) in his ass. So why don't we ever see it mentioned on any of the boards ??????
  16. fishfry

fishfry

Passing for a TV?

Slinky, do you think there's a market for women who can pass for TVs? Like, you reach down between their legs and -- Surprise! There's a clammy wet thing down there!
  17. frog

frog

there goes the APM again...
  18. Eye Won

Eye Won

Where's is she?

The particular provider some of you have mentioned, is at home, taking care of some personal business and will be back shortly. At the same time she is working on the site and that's why it's not up. She is fine and I talk to her almost every day and really misses being here. When the time is right she'll be back and all will be good again......
    Imperialone...Out!!!

[Edited by Imperialone on 06-01-2001 at 12:31 AM]
  19. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Lisa has seemingly disappeared, at least from NY. Her photo is no longer available on this site's ads, and I cannot find her ads anywhere else. She offers a great time, but I have no way of reaching her at present.
  20. Slinky Bender

There is definitely a market for that. How you reach that market ? I haven't a clue.