Urgent Warning - Suffolk AMPs

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by DarkStar62, Feb 14, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. cst

cst

Re: Last Time

Heads up for what? You didn't give us shit. You didn't say where you almost got tripped up, just "Suffolk" county. You might as well dial 911 and cry fire, but don't tell them where to go. Just as usefull.
  2. genius

genius

Re: Last Time

Oops.
  3. DarkStar62

DarkStar62

Last Time

Last time I post a heads up for you fuckers.

I'm sure you would all have been quite calm, cool, and collected standing on the side of the road rather than sitting in your home dealing with this.

Fucking idiots.
  4. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

So what you're saying is that you sang like a canary?
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2003
  5. genius

genius

Re: do us a favor

I have assumed all along that he told LE he had a massage. If he told them he paid for a HR (or more) then he gave LE a signed confession. If so, regardless of the LE saying involvement "that is the end of it as far as my involvement" I would be surprised if this was the last he heard from LE.
  6. iusedtobeone1

iusedtobeone1

do us a favor

Please quit this hobby. I am totally flabbergasted that you spilled your guts to the police. They had nothing on you, and you sang like a canary. This is a sad day in the name of amps. Can we please have a moment of silence....
  7. Ripper69

Ripper69

Suffolk AMPs

Hey darkstar, What AMP was it?? Since we know the cops are staking it out, it wouldn't hurt to know where you went. I know there a few AMPs in Patchogue, including a really good one I have been a regular at, and I was going to go this weekend. What day did you go and at what time of day? That really sux if it is the one I posted about a while ago. That place is the best and has nice girls. SInce I don't wanna cancel my plans to go somewhere this weekend, do any of you guys know of a GOOD, "reliable" place in Nassua?? F*** the police, they should be looking out for terrorists, not wasting their time making minor arrests on two consenting adults.
  8. petehanse

petehanse

Re Inquisition!

My respose would have been that I had a massage while covered with a sheet and that at the end I tipped 20 for the massage. My only choice was for a hard, medium or soft massage. Case closed!
  9. genius

genius

All kidding aside: Thanks Darkstar for the useful post. I personally stay out of suffolk amps but I didnt think this kind of crap was going on.
  10. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

LOL!

Genius..

Dude.. you crack me up! That made my friday!
  11. genius

genius

Or if they guy was Darkstar: Well officer - maybe I stumbled because of the heroin I shot up with 30 minutes ago.
  12. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

TTFF
  13. tooma

tooma

This should be in the joke section, but I thought it would fit with Genius's comments:

A man stumbles out of a bar one night obviously drunk. He makes his way down the street knocking into everything in his path. A police officer watches him from a cruiser across the street. The man comes up to a parked car, fumbles around in his pockets, gets his keys, and proceeds to drive away. The police officer, unbelieving what he saw, pulls the man over a few blocks down the road. The man gives a breathalizer for the officer and to the officer's amazement - the guy was stone cold sober.

"I can't belive it! I watched you walk to this car, drive erratic all the way down the road, and my machine says you have no alcohol in your system! How can that be???"

"Oh that's easy", replies the man.

"Tonight I'm the designated decoy."
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2003
  14. genius

genius

Re: don't know dark

Its all very simple:
    1. You do not lie to a police officer.
    2. If you have something you do not want to tell a police officer - do not tell him.

Example - You have been drinking and get stopped leaving a bar.

Officer: Have you been drinking?
    You: Here is my drivers license. With all due respect I do not want to answer any questions. I just want to go home.

Now lets do Darkstar:
    Officer: Have you been drinking?
    Darkstar: In the past two hours I had 4 large Dewars scotch and water served to me by bartender Bob and three beers served by bartender John who served me even though my speech was slurred and I fell off the bar stool twice. They finally said they wouldnt serve me anymore so I went out to my car and was driving down the road until you stopped me.

Also: a few years back I was at my local R&T place talking to my regular girl during the massage. She said the place got busted last week and she was arrested for prostitution. She said a customer left the place and the cops stopped him right outside. The told him they knew what was going on inside and unless he told them he had sex, how much and which girl they were going to arrest him. He gave a statement and they arrested him and raided the place. She paid a $300 fine for something stupid like disorderly conduct(plea bargain), he got off (charges dropped) but had to hire a lawyer and his wife found out.
  15. Daddycool

Daddycool

don't know dark

It seems that DarkStar hasn't been hobbying all that long, so no need to abuse the man for what he did. Thats why I said we need someone here to explain what your rights are.

Not only did he incriminate himself, but he now has given the police probable cause to go see for themselves what takes place here. Wouldn't surprise me if this place gets raided soon.
  16. cst

cst

Never, I repeat, NEVER admit to anything to police w/o proper legal advice. Once you do, you surrender your rights and your statement can't be retracted. If he had anything on you he would have arrested you; he was fishing for information thru intimidation and you provided what he wanted. Foolish, man!
  17. replaceholder

replaceholder

For what? He had nothing to arrest you on. Yes cops can hassle you, and threaten you, and even give you a tremendously hard time, but at the end of the day, its tough for them to arrest you with no cause.

You should be polite and courteous at all times. Give them your name. But past that, you really aren't obligated to say much of anything else. Always follow one simple rule: in your own head, assume you did nothing wrong, and just pulled over to check something on your car. Then talk to them from that perspective.

However, by giving him all the information you did... like a complete dimwit... you basically confessed to the crime, and really did give him something to hold over you in case they want to bring a case. I always wonder where they find dipshits like on COPS or on tv cop dramas, who immediately spill their guts to the police. I guess now I know... they find them outside of suffolk AMPs.

-RPH
  18. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

19. Daddycool

Daddycool

Hobbyist have rights too

We need someone on here to tell everyone what their rights are if this happens to them.It seems to me that you didn't have to give him any information. He couldn't arrest you for anything. As I understand it the LE needs a specfic sexual act and a dollar amount or when they come crashing through the door need to catch you in the act. The Cop had no idea what happened because he didn't walk in and witness anything.
  20. DarkStar62

DarkStar62

Urgent --

Just got the fright of my life (alright - make that the last year).

Coming out of an amp in Patchogue, unmarked Suffolk PD flashed his lights, pulls me over and inquires where I had just been. After making a few lame attempts, naming other business in the same off-of-the-road business strip, he informs me that I either stop bull-shitting him or get ready to be arrested.

After some more back and forth, it turns out that he wants a statement from me, describing the place, cost, what happened, who was in there, how I found out about the place, etc, etc. He takes all this down along with my name, addr, home phone, DOB and has me sign the statement.

He tells me that that is the end of it as far as my involvement, but that they are moving VERY aggressively towards closing down any and all AMP's in Suffolk.

Be extremely cautious.