Valentines Day

Discussion in 'New York' started by wilt, Feb 12, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

The Knicks did as well, apparently with far less reason.
  2. wilt

wilt

Little Wilt had wilted.
  3. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Wilt, great post. One question: why watch the Knicks? With those two ladies, there had to be options
  4. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

5. wilt

wilt

What I did on VD

Thank you to all for your sincere and sage advice. I thought I'd let you know what I did.

Extrapolating from the advice of several of you,I engaged the services of a Stripper I had met and told her of the recent turn of events in my domestic situation.
    Rented a room at the Lombardy and picked up a couple of bottles of P. Montrachet.

Much to my delight and surprise, the lady showed up with her lover,presenting me with a black and white chocolate scenario.
    After downing both bottles,they preceded to put on a "show" for me,eventually including me in the activities.
    After exhausting my capacity to climax,we watched the Knicks stumble to yet another loss and I was prepared to bid adieu to my new friends.
    They would hear nothing of it and brought me downtown to a club called Veruka.
    Now to appreciate this you have to picture a pot bellied bald 55 year old,who stands 5' 4" inches(ergo Wilt)with 2 buxom women both over 5" 9".

Surrounded by what I think was the so-called glam set,each time some Alec Baldwin lookalike investment banker would hit on them,they would roll their eyes and stick their tongues in my ears(Boy am I glad I Q-tipped that evening).

We ended up a Florent,where I inquired why for a mere $800 did they do what they did.
    The gist of the reponse was

Honey,we meet so many men,who are so full of themselves or delude themselves about the nature of what we do with them that you were a breath of fresh air.
    I wish they had said you're kinda of sexy for a pot bellied old man. But they didn't.
  6. Eye Won

Eye Won

Carl M. is correct.....Call Dawn A.S.A.P.

It's true....It's true.....
    You want to forget about anything and everything.....Call LI Dawn........When your done you will be lucky if you even remeber your name....
    Imperialone......Out
  7. Eye Won

Eye Won

I wish I was alone

Well, Valentines Day is a scam and I would do anything to spend it alone.......But no, I get to spend it with my miserable wife, and then leave for PA. to spend a valentines day weekend with my girlfreind.... I know I'm a scumbag, but it's easy to fall in love with a 20 year old you met at a concert in another state,,,, she's hot and I'm 32, not gettin any younger.........
    Imperialone............Out
  8. skagen

skagen

See a provider will definitely cheer you up, but what happens when the hour is over. Hanging out with a group of friend would be way better.

If you HAVE to see a provider, try an arrange an overnighter - Becka would be an excellent choice, but I'm not sure if she does overnighters.
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

JC,
    I think you're going to have to give a new set of advice ( see my most recently started thread ).
  10. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

cure what ails you.

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 02:53 PM]
  11. ryan

ryan

wilt - there are millions of people who will be alone on valentine's day, no big deal. My advice is to have a beer and treat it like any other day. If you pay for companionship, the day after you may feel really down when you realize what you did was completely artificial and not genuine.
  12. guy catelli

guy catelli

13. guy catelli

guy catelli

14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Wasn't St. V. brutally slaughtered by the Romans, or something like that ?
  15. Ozzy

Ozzy

i'd be willing to bet that it's also the day that VD gets spread around the most.
  16. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Wilt: Valentine's Day is a complete scam, as you noted, created by the greeting card industry. Its iconic signifier is Cupid, or Eros, who was more into the explicit sexual aspects of love than the more esoteric emotional components. A brief glimpse into Freud, Marcuse, or de Sade make that obvious. So, book time with a provider, send any potential romantic interest some flowers, and relish a day that was set aside for spending money on greeting cards but should be reserved for hedonism.
  17. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

18. guy catelli

guy catelli

"you can't always get what you want;
    but, sometimes, you just might find ...
    you get what you need."
  19. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Contact Dawn ASAP!

20. wilt

wilt

I know that this is going to come off as somewhat pathetic,but I am newly seperated and facing being alone on Valentine's Day for the first time in 10 years.
    I know,all the arguments about how the day is a superficial one created by Hallmark and the florists. But still,the thought of being alone pains me.
    Is it worse to purchase faux companionship or should I just tough it out and rent re-runs of The Love Boat?