vanessa of somerville

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by entseabass, Dec 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. philup515

philup515

I agree with Rooster but I will add a couple of things. If you want to go make an appointment at least a few days in advance as getting same day appointments can be tough. She also uses some fairly funky smelling oils and last I was there she did not have a shower. It took multiple washings to get the musky oil smell out of my T shirt. Of course that does not stop me from going back as the overall experience is so relaxing and she is very nice.
  2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Vanessa

EntSeaBass,

I have had the opportunity to pay Vanessa two visits. She offers 60, 90, and 120 massage sessions. She is probably in her late 20's, Afro-American. She remained clothed during both of my sessions-although at several intervals she rubbed her fairly large breasts in my face.

I have never heard of anything regarding fs or bj from anyone that has been with her. My experiences during both the 90 and 120 minutes sessions were positve. She has great massage skills all over your body. And of course-you will get 1 or 2 happy finishes if you wish. Her hands are very, very, good and they go everywhere during a session. It is good for a relaxing change of pace at times when you just want to be totally pampered.
  3. nac123

nac123

other board

Entseabass,

Try posting this on the "NY/NJ/CT- SPA" board...you will find alot more info on MPs there then here. And if you search that board, there are several older reviews of Vanessa. Should you try her, let us know...
  4. entseabass

entseabass

Has anyone seen Vanessa of massage by Vanessa in Somerville? What does she look like? and does she disrobe during session?