Vegas Bound

Discussion in 'Las Vegas / Nevada' started by NoName2, Feb 6, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sean960

sean960

Roxy

Thanks to VegasJim I hooked up with Roxy,she was great,you won't be disappointed.
  2. komplex

komplex

Agencys are very very very bad. Very Bad.

Strip Clubs are almost as bad.

The Cab Drivers will screw you over.

The AMP's are OK.

With the amount of "College Co-ed's" trying to work their way through college, you would think LV is a bigger college town than Boston. :)
  3. vegasjim

vegasjim

Read this Thread

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9454

It will give you allot of info. Any other questions I will be glad to try and answer.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2003
  4. vegasjim

vegasjim

cleopatras barge is in Caesar's
  5. trickstud

trickstud

I was out there not too ago, be very careful! agencies suck and I did see two sting operations one at the palms and I dont remember the other hotel but it was at a bar called cleopatras barge. I would stick to the ones that devin listed to be safe.....do not go near the brothels the are a rip off, and very far from the strip. good luck!
  6. vegasjim

vegasjim

Thank you slinky. Now this thread is where it should be and thank you Devin for your input. We must hookup on one of my trips out there. I see you did not mention LJ. She and Roxy are my two favs right now.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2003
  7. DevinDDD Taylor

DevinDDD Taylor

Me: DevinDDD Taylor
    Miss Logan
    Brie Micheals
    Cindy Spice
    Celtic Lass
    Mary O'Malley
    Roxy
    Tempting Tia

These ladies are just a few of none ROBS in Vegas. There are NO good agencies in Vegas. Security and Vice have been putting decoy ladies in Casnios lately. Casnio bar girls are good if you want to hunt, haggle and wonder if they are going to steal your watch :) So be careful, read reviews and contact ladies at least 3 to 4 days in advance.
  8. vegasjim

vegasjim

Read the General Hobby Information Thread on the Vegas board. Then if you Have specific questions I will answer but only if questions are posted on Vegas board so others can find info when needed.
  9. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

If you get any recomendations from the guys on this board. takem. There are two women that travel here from LV. One of them is Devon and I cant recall the other. From what I read they are friends and they are both good.
    Stay away from the agencies they are all bait and switch.
    The bar girls that hang out after midnight are very hot, very expensive $500-1000 for less than an hour. But they are eye candie like you cannot believe, especially at the Mirage.
    Good luck.
  10. NoName2

NoName2

OK - I know this is off-topic in a NY forum, but the Las Vegas forum is dead, and most hobbying NYers make their way to Vegas every now and then, right? Anyway, I'm off to Vegas in 2 weeks and I wanted to find out the best ways to spend my money (whatever I don't lose at the Blackjack table). Best agencies, independant providers, stripclubs, underground clubs, etc. I promise to check out any and all recommendations and review them in the Vegas board or in this thread when I get back. Also, if anyone has any untested leads out there, I'll be glad to take one or two for the team and report when I get back.