Veronica Devereux

Discussion in 'New York' started by trailrunner66, May 10, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nicolerio

nicolerio

Monk,
    Quickly turn off your CRT she's back!!!!

My point exactly the hardest thing to do is to jump start passion after a let down. And most of us are Leary of feeling that they are throwing good $ after bad. Regulars are the bread and butter for any provider that's in it for the long haul. So you have a immense amount of power before you leave the door. Its better for the both of us to resolve any mishaps before you exit. And you shouldn't feel uncomfortable tactfully expressing your disillusionment with a Madam specially if you are asked directly. Thats my Stuart Smiley thought for today.
    Luscious Lauren
  2. Monk

Monk

Nicolerio wrote:

"I know that the last thing that I ask every gentleman before they leave is how did everything go. And
    inevitably with a few exceptions I get the same answer all of the time. Every thing was fine or it was great. My intentions are not to put the thumb screws to a girl. But more to ensure that you got at least what you expected and to keep you coming back. There are numerous things that can be arranged before you walk out of the door. That's why I'm shocked when sometimes I see a review saying that I didn't like this or that."

I think many hobbyists would feel uncomfortable "complaining" to a "Madam" right after a session, knowing that the provider he has just seen could feel the repercussions of any negative criticism. However, under the anonymity of the Web, we're more likely to speak openly, if not cruely at times. So this doesn't surprise me at all -- quite the contrary. Now, if you wanted to give us a follow up phone call a day or so later...

Once I did call back to complain about a session. I had been to this particular "house" before and had two pops in an hour. The provider I saw this particular evening only allowed one. As I walked back to the office, I got more and more pissed off. So I called and was told that I would get an hour for the price of a half the next time I visited. Unfortunately, the place was busted out of existance before I was able to return. But often, at these places, you're not introduced to a "Madam" or someone in authority to whom you can speak, so short of raising hell, our only recourse is the Web.

BTW, I'm getting the distinct impression that some people are confusing the points I brought up with some sort of critisms about Veronic D. -- they are not. I probably should have started a different thread. My apologies.
  3. nicolerio

nicolerio

I seldom jump in on threads about other providers but I fell compelled to bring up a few points from my point of view. I have met Veronica on more than several occasions and in this sometimes jaded city you will not find a more sincere, caring and down to earth lady no matter where you look. Her passions run deep and she is up to the grade on what ever qualities you are looking for in a companion Looks, Wit, Style Tenderness, Humor. It would be easy to say yes but you like her so why should I believe you. Don't read across the board's no matter which one is you favorite and the same words ring true. If you are looking for a total experience then Veronica is the one for you. Getting off my high horse for a while and on to another. Random occurrences happen in everything in life whether its 1000/1 or 100000/1 that 1 will always pop up. You can have a girlfriend that's consistency a real dynamo and later find out that her last session went tit's up. What happened wrong chemistry, wrong timing? Human interaction is very strange UN predictable and impossible to bulk manufacture. Like my dad used to say sometimes the shoe just don't fit. Something a sublime as well placed piece of food or a single Hair can pour ice water on the most ravenous passion. I know that the last thing that I ask every gentleman before they leave is how did everything go. And inevitably with a few exceptions I get the same answer all of the time. Every thing was fine or it was great. My intentions are not to put the thumb screws to a girl. But more to ensure that you got at least what you expected and to keep you coming back. There are numerous things that can be arranged before you walk out of the door. That's why I'm shocked when sometimes I see a review saying that I didn't like this or that. Positive feed back is the beat way that you can improve service and its impossible to work it out in a void. OMG a moment of clarity. Any way that my 2 cent's
    Friendly
    Lauren :)

BTW Our domain name http://www.nicolerio.com is still not re registered (so much for the automatic age) so keep contacting us @
    nicolerio99@yahoo.com
    or call if you have the number. And yes the new site with pic's of all of the girls will be up on the 10th. (under some domain name :).
  4. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Veronica will not disappoint any serious hobbyist. I have visited her a number of times, especially when the chilling winter wind transformed her oasis into a sanctuary. Intelligent, sensual, and caring, she has been the ultimate provider. In fact, she is so good at her trade, that you become convinced that she is there for you alone. She is well worth the hype. She is slender, and has been accurately described in that manner. Moreover, her intelligence and education insure a sublime conversation over bread, cheese, and wine, before the more intimate conversation ensues. I will happily entertain email, if this post leaves anyone doubting.

[Edited by jmcurry on 05-29-2001 at 05:36 PM]
  5. Monk

Monk

Oh, I'm not looking for guarantees, per se. No more than any other hobbyist perusing the boards. I'm just saying that the format of this type of board invites corruption (for lack of a better term at the moment).

And that isn't to knock the board. I think a healthy exchange between providers and clients is worthwhile. But then why use this board for reviews? That's my question.

As for money-back-guarantees, well, when providers offer a guaranteed list of services, then we can make a move towards a whole variety of consumer rights. Until then, YMMV my friends, what can I say.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Why not ?????

And that's not exaclty true. I know of several instances where agencies have "made up" for bad sessions with regular customers.
  7. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Ditto what Wimpy said. There aren't any guarantees, and no provider offers a money back-if-not-satisified policy.
  8. wimpy

wimpy

Monk,

As with anything YMMV, I could probably name 3-4 providers that I have read only good things about and they were true. IE BrendaLove. Sorry Guys!!

So you have to take everything with a grain of salt and then after reading and taling to others, there still a chance that the provider and you will not click. IE Cheyanne of Julies. All I ever read about was how good she was, Julie even recommended her to me. I go to see her and she did not seem to be with the process, nothing anybody said or printed about Cheyenne was true during my session. When I told Julie she could not believe me. I have been a client of Julies for many years.

For the most part if there are enough reviews you could read the truths from the myths. And even then if the stars and moon is not aligned properly and the provider just had shitty time with the customer before you, you could have a bad time.

You just "never know".
  9. Monk

Monk

A question:

On an open-format board like this one, in which both providers and clients are encouraged to engage in discussion, how can one expect reliable reviews to be posted on a particular provider? For example, if a provider reads (or is alerted by a friend) a request for a review, she could easily post a phoney one herself, or ask some of her favorite clients to post favorable reviews. Or enter into some sort of quid-pro-quo arrangement.

Personally, I seldom see a provider unless there is at least one bad review of her posted by someone reliable. After all, you can't be "highly recommended" 100% of the time now, can you?

I'm not attempting to chastise anyone in particular here, but opening up this topic for discussion. Just my two cents.
  10. CtMan

CtMan

Veronica outstanding

I have seen Veronica many times. She is wonderful.
    I posted a review on TBD some time ago. The essence of it was how could such a skinney small breasted person create such a pleasant memorable experience.
    Well she exudes spellbinding sexuality. Skinney ? Not really -- she is slender, well proportioned, probably the perfect model body. Breasts are soooo nice. Her hazel eyes captivating. As you can see, I quickly fall under her spell -- and enjoy every minute of it !!!
  11. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Veronica

Highly reccomend this lady. Compassionate, beautiful inside and out. BTW great slender bod as well. Enjoy
  12. nj george

nj george

veronica is a great lady! i posted a review on tbd last dec i think. saw her a few times. very soft spoken, gentle, soothing, romantic demeanor. playtime is very erotic, sensual, energetic. one of my all time favorite sessions. she is also a very real person, compassionate, and very caring. there is just something about her gentle touch and the way she looks at me that melts me. .
  13. Thronx

Thronx

Re: Veronica

Hi,

Saw Veronica earlier this week. First time with Veronica, first time with a provider. At all.
    She's great. Being my first time with a provider I had a bit of a problem and she was caring and helpful. Very sweet, sexy as all get-out. She's more than expected.
    Suggestion: let her know it's your first time with a provider. I didn't and it would've helped all concerned if I had.
    Best, Jtx
  14. trailrunner66

trailrunner66

Hi everybody.I'm fairly new to the hobby and learned the hard way not to trust TBD boards. Can anyone give me any reviews on Veronica. Thanks