very upset in fla

Discussion in 'New York' started by lisa, Feb 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Eye Won

Eye Won

Indeed

Have you seen her ass........I won't even answer that question....She's Perfect,,,,,,
    Imperialone...Out
  2. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

But......

But, would you kiss her ass?
  3. Eye Won

Eye Won

No need to say sorry....

Hey Lisa,
    You don't need to say your sory to anyone....Let's face it, your an amazing provider and due to circumstances you can't always be open about what you do over the phone...I understand that, and so should everyone else.
    You are a truly amazing person and I can;t wait to se you again....and for everyone here that is going to say Im just kissing ass...not true...she is a wonderful and beautiful woman.....
    Imperialone......Out
  4. lisa

lisa

a big thank you to all

I would like to thank all of you for being understanding and im sorry if i offended any of you but circumstances where out of my control and my family suffered a great loss (ladies thank you as well) im sure you all know that there are times in our lives that we cant control and all of our gentlemen friends need to understand that we try our very best to get back with you in as timely a manner as possible but as ive stated before we sometimes have family or friends that would not quiet understand what we do so if we sound weird on the phone its prabably because there is someone standing there and not us being rude

lots of love to all
    Lisa
  5. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Nonetheless, understanding her pain should mitigate against condemnation. Sorry if this does not amuse everyone, but she has been through a lot. We need to offer compassion and sympathy, rather than accusations that she has not returned our calls for sex.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I wanted to walk in her shoes, but she said she wasn't into that sort of thing. I had to go back to Marla Maples.
  7. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Can't we give Lisa some space and allow her to be human? She has gone through a good deal. Demeaning her, or taking her to task for not answering email or voice mail, rebounds on hobbyists. Give her a break. Until you have lost a family member, or come close to it, you should not lash out at those who have had to compromise their normal routine in the face of grief. If you walked in her shoes, you would not castigate her for being aloof at present.
  8. candie

candie

lisa!!

Lisa,

I want to offer my condolences to you. I am very sorry and it must be dreadful for you. I am in tamp/ft.meyers till saturday, if there is anything I can do for you, please email me as I would be more than happy to help you out in anyway I can!!

stay strong, you are in my thoughts,
    candie
    xx
    candiegirl4u@hotmail.com
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

tank...perhaps the wacko comment is what she was refering to. ;)
  10. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: not placing blame on anyone

Hey sweets- I know the deal! Just got back from your neck of the woods- hope to see you soon!
  11. lisa

lisa

not placing blame on anyone

i am not placing blame on anyone nor have i ever i am just simply stating what the problem is and also that there are other girls out there that at certain times can not answer there phone or if they do can not speak freely and if that situation arises please do not post neg itive remarks about them again if we where to call you gentlemen and your family or coworkers where around we are usaually perseptive enough to relize that you can noty speak at that moment and we do not post negative things about you. :(
  12. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Now, I understand that you've been through a rough time,

But before we start lashing out, let's get the record straight...

1) you acted this way before the accident, when you were having problems with your appointment.

2) you posted an ad, this means you're asking clients to call you.

3) I have been through tough times, a bad day is no excuse to be rude, especially when you've posted an ad asking clients to call you, and you neglected to tell others why you've had a bad day.

Please note that "Something rotten in the state of Denmark" is from Shakespeare's Hamlet, and means that something is wrong. But then you probably already know that

[/QUOTE]Originally posted by Ozzy

me thinks she's in fla right now and she probably couldn't talk.

she's a nice person and this doesn't sound like her.

[/QUOTE]

4) as in above excerpt, no one posted anything negative but untrue about you, but rather asking why there seemed to be a problem. We all agreed that you were under some sort of pressure, but that needed an active discussion in order for it to come out.

However, your reaction was...

I am truly sorry for your loss, and I am sure that whasssup and everyone who posted about their negative experience with you, but keep in mind that no one did so maliciously, and only asked why this "out of character" behavior was happening. As soon as Carl mentioned that you lost people special to you, note that these posts ended immediately. As with all the other posters, I offer anything I can do to alleviate your burden. However, I cannot accept, nor see my friends accept blame for what was not their fault.
  13. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Lisa: I am truly sorry for your loss. I am in Florida, off and on, for the next six weeks. If I can help in any way, please email me. I will respond quickly.
  14. whasssup

whasssup

Lisa- please accept my heart felt condolences. I had no idea about the horrible accident. I apologize if I came off as being callous and uncaring.
  15. SS

SS

Sorry to hear

Lisa,

Although we never chatted before, I wish to send you positive energy to deal with the difficult situation you are facing currently.

There are no words that can provide enough comfort for such a terrible loss, however I hope to try. I hope you and your family will find strength together supporting each other through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
    SS
  16. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

dearest lisa,

i am so terribly sorry for your loss.. I myself lost my 10 year old god child week before last, she drowned in the bath tub had a siezure.. was very very traumatic...
    she was best friends with my daughter even though in south carolina.. there was a minor age difference but they still adored each other..
    take your time and grieve and relax.. life goes on just a little more cautious and slow.
    you have my deepest sympathy and regards.. i hope all will turn out well for the family and that they can find the strength to mend the way and move on to the rest of their future together..Please know if you need anything that i if not all of us will be here in some capacity to help.. thank you for sharing your life with us.. out of respect i apologize for any insensitivity you may have encountered..
    hugz and support Dawn of long island NY
  17. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

dearest lisa,

i am so terribly sorry for your loss.. I myself lost my 10 year old god child week before last, she drowned in the bath tub had a siezure.. was very very traumatic...
    she was best friends with my daughter even though in south carolina.. there was a minor age difference but they still adored each other..
    take your time and grieve and relax.. life goes on just a little more caustious and slow.
    you have my deepest sympathy and regards.. i hope all will turn out well for the family and that they can find the strength to mend the way and move on to the rest of their future together..Please know if you need anything that i if not all of us will be here in some capacity to help.. thank you for sharing your life with us.. out of respect i apologize for any insensitivity you may have encountered..
    hugz and support DAWn of long island NY
  18. lisa

lisa

thanks

thank you all i will be in touch when i will back in ny
    it is a shame that some people have to write negitive things about people when they dont know the situation

but thanks again

lisa
  19. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Lisa

My sincere condolences to yo and your family. I hope your heart can heal.
    I look foward to seeing you again when you return to NY. In the meantime if there is anything I can do for you please write.
  20. Paige

Paige

Sorry for your Loss

Dear Lisa,
    I read your post. You don't know me but having suffered a loss less than a year ago (My precious Nana passed on) I can relate to how u must feel. Please accept my since condolences to you and yours.
    With Warm Regards,
    Paige of New York