Vic's Go Go in Irvington

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by mackolicious2000, Feb 12, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Shoot2Thrill

Shoot2Thrill

Slicks

I went to Slicks a few months ago on a Friday night. I was the only white guy in the place. Probably 100 to 1. I was treated first class.
    I have not been to Vic's in a while but I think Slicks is closer to a mainstream club than Vic's is. I really don't like the parking and walking to Vic's. I thought Slick's parking and walking was better.

Elaganza is a place I just could not find it in me to enter a few years ago.

I also got treated like a king at the Redwood a few years back but the way the dance stage is set up and the general talent was not really that great.
  2. noreaga

noreaga

Re: Re: Slicks

But I have gotten my knob slobbed at Bottom's Up. Was this available at the Tea Room? BTW, she wasn't very good at it, but a BJ is a BJ.
  3. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

Re: Slicks

I have been a very foolish white guy in the risks I've taken in the past for a Cheap Thrill. But even when I turned a blind eye to the risk, I couldn't get up the "courage" to go to Slicks (even when I could park right in front of the place).

As for Vic's, not only does it rhyme with Slicks, but there is also considerable amount of crack(s) in this place as well (& not just between the legs of the dancers).

If you are going to take the risk of going to a club in Irvington for a Cheap Thrill, don't bother with Bottoms Up (day or night - I've tried the place at different times). The girls are about as exciting, & try to be every bit as expensive as a waitress at the old "Russian Tea Room" in NYC.
  4. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Don't go to Vic's after nightfall if you have reservations about bad neighborhoods. Vic's is in one.
  5. mackolicious2000

mackolicious2000

I can't ever recall seeing a latina dancing at slicks. For that you

would have to try Elizabeth. A place like Sinners has a lot of

Latinas. But it is in no way as high mileage as Slicks or Vic's.
  6. noreaga

noreaga

Thanks Stag.

Being a Vic's fan, I might give Slicks a try. Any ex-Towne Tap chicks there? Any Towne Tap action available at the bar, if you know what I mean?

Slicks is 'entirely' WOC, from what has been posted, but are there a sprinkling of Latinas? I love WOC, but I also love WOLH (Women of Latin Heritage) and WTDAFA$.
  7. stagger

stagger Known shill and theif

Woman of Color

Thanks for the update max. I think I'll pass on this one and stay with Vic's.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2003
  8. noreaga

noreaga

Re: Slicks

I thought I knew all of the acronyms that we use on these boards (DATY, BBBJTC, etc), but I don't know WOC. I think it refers to black girls, but I am not sure. So, what does WOC mean?
  9. maxwelllsmart

maxwelllsmart

Mac's Right

.....meant Mac not stag. must give credit where credit is due.
  10. maxwelllsmart

maxwelllsmart

Slicks

Slicks is kinda like Vics. The names rhyme, the mileage is the same, but slicks is entirley WOC Country. It is in a rougher neighborhood than Vic's (If you can believe that) and parking is not as safe unless you park right out in front. Stags right it did get burnt down a few months back but its back in business although some reparis were being made as of yesterday afternoon. Got to love the Black Curtains and cracked mirror inside Slicks. But beware the mirror isn't the only thing with considerable crack in this place. Not for the faint of heart.
  11. Johnowald

Johnowald

Slick's

Mack:
    I used to frequent the Town tap and still frequent Vic's. Have not been to Slick's. How does SLick's compare? IS it only for the stout of heart? Thanks for nay info.

Johnowald
  12. mackolicious2000

mackolicious2000

Slick's is my usual hangout. I always have a good time but it is a

little small and can get packed on certain nights. I've never had a

problem there...Well there was that time the two dancers got

into a fight and then one of them came back and burned the

place out...but other than that, a dollar goes a looong way there.

But it is no comparison to the old Brown Derby.
  13. stagger

stagger Known shill and theif

Question for Max and Sod

14. maxwelllsmart

maxwelllsmart

Bottom's Up is another money pit at least during the daytime. The extras you heard about sod must be after dark.
  15. sod

sod

Bottom's Up has been cited as a place for extras, but they were never available when I went, and believe me, I tried.
  16. sod

sod

Maxwell's right

I used to frequent Slick's, and it's a place where everything goes, including pure unadulterated fear that your white ass is getting rolled if you don't keep it in check. There are some really attractive WOCs at Slick's, and they're open to all suggestions. Good place in a bad neighborhood.

Watch a Go Go is a train wreck unless you get lucky.
  17. maxwelllsmart

maxwelllsmart

Don't waste your time or money at Watch A GO GO. Lazy, unenergetic, homely russians who bother you for 2 -3 bucks at a clip each time they visit you. Save your money and go to SLICKS down the road. Slicks gives you good mileage but is not for the weak gazelles if you know what I mean.
  18. eros701

eros701

Watch-A- GOGO

Does anybody go to the 'Watch-A-GoGo on Sanford? I was thinking maybe some of the talent from Towne Tap might have ended up there.
  19. MrJay

MrJay

It's an OK Place. I was there monday afternoon. I would say that the grils ranged from 2 - 6. Nothing higher than this. Too bad they don't have a lap dance room. If they did the mileage at this place might be very high. I also visited bottoms up. 3 russian older ladies. Not worth the trip.
  20. A HOVA

A HOVA

VICS

Vic's is a good afternoon spot. During the day you can get a decent mix of 5-8 material... Still nothing you'd ever brag about... The best thing about Vic's is that everyone and I mean everyone has a price and none are astronomical. Also you can bargain some of the ladies for a $5 lapper... Try it, it works... Reserve the $10+ dances for 'full service' where your pants are unzipped and u are give a hand and ass job.