Victoria Starr - any info?

Discussion in 'New York' started by HH, Jul 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Othello

Othello

Ohhh Man! My heart goes out to you! Kinda sounded like one of those dates when nothing wanted to go right.
  2. berny

berny

THE SOUND OF TIRE SQUELING
  3. Cheater

Cheater

Thanks!

Thanks to those who responded to my query! Now we know to avoid Ms. Starr
  4. azzure

azzure Vin Diesel

Was told by the Sterling people that she was not one of the more accomodating girls and she seemed to have a bad attitiude even durung the meet and greet so I never saw her.
  5. JackT

JackT

At $$$$, that's completely unacceptable and unbelievable!! I've had similar situations with a .9$ hj place, but for her not to tell you that at $$$$? That's tantamount to a rip-off in my book.
  6. rjhjs

rjhjs

Daniella

I saw her at Sterling ladies a few years ago. The session was very lackluster, body was okay. No drive, just wants to get through the time as quickly as possible. You have to get on her to do something. BJ was nothing more than an attempt. I would not repeat seeing her. There's better out there.
  7. jimnyc

jimnyc

I saw her about 3 months ago. She is located just south of Grand Central, was booked at a small hotel there. Rate was $$$$. No dfk or bbbj. She spent about the first 40 minutes or so massaging me, which was nice, but isn't what I was there for (especially at that rate). Also, it didn't occur to me with all the trips she made to the bathroom beforehand that it was that time of the month. It wasn't until after completion when she said "don't look down" that I realized. She was friendly enough, and easy to schedule, but I won't return at those rates. Wasn't exactly GFE, but ymmv.
  8. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

just a thought

For someone who has had as much exposure as she has had for quite a bit of time, it seems a bit odd that I've never seen anything good or bad written about her. I've seen her pic on the Sterling Ladies website and the Voice.
  9. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Ive seen her ad on sophies and visited her site. Pictures look like a variation of ages.
  10. Cheater

Cheater

I was thinking about seeing her. Any reviews? I did a search here but no reviews popped up.
  11. Othello

Othello

Yo Bill!

Perhaps, you should have told the fellow at the door that it wasn't a "gun", you were just a bit "anxious" to see her!

I kinda like her pictures. I just wish they were "three-dimensional". It would give me a better idea about her "curvature." I would also be interested in any feedback you guys get on this woman.

Best regards,
    "Othello"
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I think her name at Sterling's was Danielle.
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I once tried to see her when she worked at Sterling's, but the guy at the door thought I was LE. I was thinking about seeing her now that she's indy.
  14. fumpton

fumpton

I think she used to work at Sterlings.
  15. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I've met her, but never had a session. Photos are accurate and current, and it looks like you can bounce quarters off her ass ( i.e. tight as a drum, at least from what I could see ). She has an ad in the classified section here.
  16. HH

HH