VIP Spa in Allentown

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by bobbyg71, Jul 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bigcecil

bigcecil

Man, I gotta learn another language. Could come in handy I guess.
  2. Jarhead

Jarhead

Not too Useful, but...

called this place last week. New K group. English was very poor and I was trying to get a feel for the attitude. The rate is $70k for a massage and with poor english she managed to say "ONLY MASSAGEE" 3 times. I asked her "what time" she closed and she answered: "only massagee". I asked her in K and there was dead silence and she hung up. I think they're a little jumpy. I didn't go.
  3. bigcecil

bigcecil

With so many murders & violent crime, drugs & robberies and money trouble - you would think the apd wouldnt have time for hassling harmless operations. But yet, somehow they still find time to do it.

What amazes me most is that they still find time to set up speed traps every once in a while. Is speeding really what the apd needs to be worrying about?
  4. makemesmile

makemesmile

Well I am sure there will be a very cautious staff. 1 post does not qualify you for any more information. Funny how crack is being dealt openly on the streets in Allentown and this very discreet operation was hassled though. Nice priorities there Allentown PD.
  5. Aegis911

Aegis911

Been a member for one full year and this is your first post?

Why not pay for an ad?
  6. bobbyg71

bobbyg71

VIP has been closed for awhile becuase of "difficulties". It's now open again. Maybe time for some new info.