Visiting Feb 24-26

Discussion in 'New York' started by gypsyeyes, Jan 29, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

I would rather insert my **** in Kimmies mouth!
  2. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

When do you sleep?, and when do you s s and s by the way?
  3. Kimmie

Kimmie

Mike...Cum to Westchester.

I cant see you until 5pm, but at least you can yell at me to not tease you and just suck it!
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Im home today and nobody wants to play.
    Id like to lay one out today and do around the world with her.
  5. jseah

jseah

My guess would be that Mike probably has spent more "man-hours" with providers than half the UG membership combined....

.....so if you laid out all the providers you have seen end to end...would it stretch around the globe???
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  6. Casper

Casper

Insert (pun intended) jokes here.
  7. Kimmie

Kimmie

Oh you boys are making my head swell..

But I am no where near as great as that chick out in SNJ who I would love to meet one day so we can swap cock sucking tips.. ;)
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  8. Casper

Casper

My member thanks you. Having less girls to waking hour ratio than you, I humbly agree on NY Vanessa. I think chemistry has alot to do with it too.
  9. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

I didn't even take that into consideration, I feel like a little league player talking to Babe Ruth.
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

different girls, your calculations are off. Ive visited many girls alot more than One time.
    Ive seen some girls 20 or more times. Utrs-Cant even count.
    Just between Lexi and Heidi alone, I bet I put in over 100 provider hours in the last 6 months.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2003
  11. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

So, BMM, at 3 hours an appointment, you've spent 115 full days with you're dick in some providers mouth. YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Ive only had my dick sucked by 921 different professional women.
    Im not really an expert, nor would I force my views or likings on any other member. But I can say, with a little bit of confidence, that NY Vanessa is one of the best oral experts in this field practicing her talents as of today.
    There are few that I feel can match her savoir-faire when it comes to oral pleasing of a man.
    This is not a fluff. Im just posting fact. She still charges me full price whenever I see her.
  13. buddyyy

buddyyy

With regard to the quality of the cocks she sucks, Kimmie is somewhat limited by those which present themselves.

With regard to her cocksucking ability it is my understanding that Kimmie is among the best.
  14. buddyyy

buddyyy

I believe in forgiveness as long as she "goes forth and sins no more". (Both Marianne and **** came to mind when I wrote the post.)

" If a provider indicates they were not familiar with the rules they can have themselves removed from my boycott list by taking out an ad."

But given the willingness to break commitments which my participation in this hobby clearly indicates, I would think that you would have to take any statement which I might make that ‘I wouldn't see here if such were not the case’ with at least some skepticism.
  15. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

I think I'm going to start creating multiple fake handles as cyberscorts. THen I will create a huge barrage of fake self-postings- just to see how funny Slinky can get- I bet he's funnier when he's overworked and frustrated.
  16. CarlosHathcock

CarlosHathcock

Oddball from Kellys Heroes stated:

Wulf, Wulf, Wulf!!
  17. pjorourke

pjorourke Thinks he's Caesar's Wife

I think is lazy as much as cheap. Slinky told me that even when ads were free many gals wouldn't put one up.
  18. Kimmie

Kimmie

That has to be the best fluff I have ever seen!!!

Nah, I dont suck the best cock in the east, maybe the best in Westchester, but not the east! ;)
  19. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

I thought YOU sucked the best cock in the East!
  20. Kimmie

Kimmie

So buddyyy does that mean you wont be seeing Marianne even if it is proven her photos are indeed real, and she sucks the best cock in the East?

:p