Wall St. and Cozy Japanese Spa

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Milky, Jan 23, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. coolguy23

coolguy23

I was at WSS a few months ago. The receptionist was a hot white girl, but the place seemed to be a legit. I got a massage from one of the asain women there. Massage was so so. Then the girl took the towel off me and asked me to flip over. She pointed and said ok if i massage here? i said yea, please do...then she looked kind of nervous and took my hand and said show me how you want me to massage? I grabbed her ass and said you know what i want. She said ok, but be quiet ok? She seemed very nervous and kept asking me to be quiet. Let me roam over clothes. To me, it seemed like she was nervous about it, which was a turn on. But, it looked like the place was going legit, so i probably wont got back.
  2. Astro_glide

Astro_glide

better experience

I've been to Cozy Japanese Spa a few times and always had an enjoyable experience. I visited recently, noted some new staff, and was massaged by a woman with very skillful hands . . . So I'm a bit puzzled by the post above this one, but I suppose this is a YMMV type thing. One thing I've always done is call ahead and had the best experiences during "off peak" hours. It's a small place & they do get busy at the usual peak hours (right after work on Thu & Fri) . . .

WSS is another story. It appears to have changed hands and now operates as Lite Touch, a laser hair removal facility. Massage is still offered but it ain't like it used to be. . . . ('Kind of a funny name for the laser business . . . I had thought the former "massage therapists" at WSS were especially good at the pre-flip "light touch" . . . ) Anyway now the massage part of the business seems to be a throwback to the "old," but the laser hair removal business is thriving & very busy. Expect to see female hair removal clients in the waiting area, etc. During a massage there a few months ago, just before flip, I overheard an MD dermatologist talking with a nurse about, uh, don't recall . . . but it was very UN-sensual . . . not for me . . . . 'won't go back . . .
  3. anon1970

anon1970

Cozy

Was in the neighborhood yesterday, decided to drop on by. Walked up the stairs w/ no appointment. Was told closed for renovations. DENIED!!!!
  4. CHEZ69

CHEZ69

"do the WSS ho's get nekkid as part of standard operationg procedure??? can you finger their shitpipe?"

vermeer-

double negative; clothes stay on; no fingering anything.
  5. vermeer

vermeer

do the WSS ho's get nekkid as part of standard operationg procedure??? can you finger their shitpipe?
  6. CHEZ69

CHEZ69

WSS is similar. regular R & T joint; usually the messages are pretty good. girls just ok (6s). sometimes I like to get a quickie R & T there for 30' for $50 & $40. but i think they just raised their rates a little and last time no one was readily available. Also, whenever they get someone hot (7+) and/or really fun (offering more) they don't last long. YMMV.
  7. baltyboyz

baltyboyz

Cozy John St. Review

As I've mentioned in another post recently (about midtown AMPs), most of my time in New York I've stuck to tui na and uncertainty. Save the money, get a good massage, and take extras if they present themselves. But I've twice stepped up to the next price level. I was downtown anyway last week and walked right past Cozy. Their phone number is listed on the door, so I called first and asked price and availability. They said come right up.

Met by late 40s provider who asked for .6 door fee to start. I asked about table shower, but another woman overhearing said that it was not working right now. Led to a tiny closet with lockers and encouraged to change there. Same oldish woman, maybe 4 face, 5 body, asks if I want a regular shower instead. I take it (alone), then hear someone in the table shower when I come out! Strike one.

Led to room with not great table, given not very great massage. On flip, just have to uncover myself to get standard action going. Negotiated half-heartedly for billy but she giggled and politely declined. I wasn't that into a regular finish (for which I'd feel obliged to tip $40), so I said "Thanks" and got up to get dressed. She started to look worried, but I told her with a smile that everything was fine.

When I went back to the closet/locker room, another woman (seemed to be in charge) came and asked me if everything was okay. I told her, too, that it was fine, but she still looked concerned and said "next time you will get more I promise." I still tipped .2, which is about what I would for a normal 1 hr massage.

Their desire to placate me suggests that you can get more there if you're wily or a little pushier or get the right person. I don't think it's sour grapes to say that I didn't see anyone very attractive, and the accommodations were too cramped for me, so I probably won't go back. Now that I've tried Big Apple, that's where I'll go when tui na isn't enough. But it wasn't an absolutely terrible experience, either, and if you're stuck downtown and can't take the time to travel further, you may be able to negotiate something worthwhile.

Peace out.
  8. pilon

pilon

How's the massage & R&T service though? Would you recommend for a visit if my back is a little aching and the pipe needs to be cleaned? Thanks.
  9. VirKodo

VirKodo

I'd say the ladies at Cozy are nice. I give them a 6 to 7 for looks. Age - late 20's to mid 30's. Attitude - 9. Remember, nothing beyond a R&T.
  10. pilon

pilon

Re: I've Been To Cozy

How do you rate the ladies there? Looks? Age? Attitude?
    Thanks.
  11. Milky

Milky

Tnx for the info.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2003
  12. VirKodo

VirKodo

I've Been To Cozy

Went there a couple of times during the summer. 70 at the door. 30 for tip. Good massage and your standard R&T. No other extras beyond that and I have asked several times.
  13. Milky

Milky

Has anyone been to the Wall St. spa on Exchange place or Cozy Japanese Spa on John St? How was it?