Wanted to say Hello

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Varanus, Dec 8, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jseah

jseah

I think you will need to search the posts. Another member had posted about a place in my old stomping grounds of West Hempstead.
  2. Varanus

Varanus

Ehhhh...maybe.I dunno.Not too into the whole massage thing.Plus,I have no idea where to find one and if I do,I would like it to be a place that offers a bit more than a massage.

Know of a good one?I'm open to suggestion.
  3. ramstein

ramstein

Hi, welcome. Why don't you try some AMPs? There's a bounty of them in L.I.
  4. jseah

jseah

Varanus

Hello and welcome. Yes, there are lots of good people here.
  5. Varanus

Varanus

Hey everyone

I'm new to the board and just wanted to say hello.I've read a lot of the threads and it seems like a very bright,funny,interesting group of people.I laughed out loud more than once at some of the one liners.

Little about me.I'm from Long Island,NY.Recently single not by my choice but such is life.New to the hobby but looking forward to some good times.No interest in starting up another serious relationship for a good long while.So here I am.

I havent had much luck hooking up with a lady on LI.I dont like the city and that seems to be where much of the action is located.But I'm not in any real rush.Just looking around trying to get the feel of everything.I've already gotten quite an extensive education just from reading all the posts.Particularly from April,Carl M,Bill Furniture and many others.

If anyone has any newbie advice,or suggestions of where to start,how to go about it,and things of that nature,I would be most interested.

Thanks,take care.