Warning: dangerous client stealing from providers

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Slinky Bender, Apr 4, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. travis13

travis13

If I win the Mega millions this week....... I will laugn for a month let alone on the way to the bank..........
  2. upncoming

upncoming

Has anyone ever actually seen someone go "laughing (all the way) to the bank"?
  3. parfait247365

parfait247365

The board reminds me of my job on the trading floor, i.e. "locker room environment". It's not nasty, it's just mainly a guys' board, and unless you are "one of the guys" type of woman, it's a little akward being part of the conversation.

That doesn't mean guys have to change the way they write- it's fun eaves dropping, but I think it's important for Slinky to emphasize to the women members that the value of this board comes form allowing the guys to be who they are, and say things they wouldn't neccessarily (hopefully) say in the presence of women.

And one more thing: if you girls would have to pay for IT, wouldn't you be a little angry and get a little nasty? C'mon, be happy and have fun, give the guys a little slack; as women in this biz we're ahead of the game and always will be. Let them get nasty and you go laughing to the bank.
  4. Miss Brienne

Miss Brienne

5. travis13

travis13

for the record i read it with with both titles and I am just waiting for the lady lurkers........... hmmmmm

Be Careful out there
  6. franca

franca <color=pink>Silver</color>

You are correct. I can handle the UG nasties. The real reason: posting here is not high priority (though I'd hate to see this board fizzle). I only dropped by recently because I wondered what the heck was up with the host of the UG show.
  7. kunny

kunny

You got me too. I actually didn't believe it was going to be free, I thought it would be ladies who were donating their fee to UG. Good job Slinky.
  8. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

you got me
  9. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

I think C9 ruined it for you...
  10. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Should have labeled it "Sugar Daddy with 1000 roses"
  11. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

You should have labeled it 'Classified, Do not read !'
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I'm surprised at how few poeple have even read this thread. But I guess i shouldn't be. I'll have to resort to trickery.
  13. FlipMo

FlipMo

This should be interesting! Ladies?
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Yes, I changed the thread title to get more people to read it

To all the ladies who lurk and watch this "Jerry Springer Show", but won't post here because this place is "too nasty":

I hope you see the furniture has been re-arranged to say the least. I will also say that unless what you mean by "nasty" is that negative reviews of bad service are allowed, that we have made a commitment to make this place far less "nasty" towards any women who will post here.

So, here is my challenge to all of you who read this board almost daily: I say that the reason women don't post here has nothing to do, in reality, with the "nasty tone", and that changing that will not get anyone to post.

Challenge? Stay lurking and prove me right, or post and get nasty responses from the guys here and prove me wrong. Here's your chance......