warning hobbyist ..is your wife calling me

Discussion in 'New York' started by Houston, Feb 28, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Houston

Houston

No she is no longer calling. I may change my cell # but if I do I will post the new one....keep looking for my new pics on UG ..I mailed a payment laszt week and pics.
  2. JerseyDevil

JerseyDevil

She's STILL calling?
  3. Houston

Houston

Re: Block the call

I don't think you can dod that from cell phone
  4. Houston

Houston

Re: Turn the tables!

Now you are talking. That would be hilarious.
  5. Houston

Houston

Re: Teach her a lesson.....

You are too funny. I swear I know you.....at lesst I think I do because who I think you are has the same sense of humor...if not then my bad or good....nice to hear more funny stuff.
  6. Daddycool

Daddycool

Block the call

Tell the phone company to block the call from that number. Its easier than changing your number.
  7. replaceholder

replaceholder

You chew when you laugh?
  8. nytoad

nytoad

Turn the tables!

Get a guy to call her back(husbands cell) and say "I just saw your personal ad in "Dicks for Dicks " the gay personals. I thought you are cute and wanted to help u get out of the closet.

Now that will lead her in a total different direction and may make her fuck her husband harder so she won't lose him 2 some guy.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2003
  9. StormBringer

StormBringer

Just tell her to please stop calling, it's starting to be harassing, if she calls again change the number. Good luck!
  10. spunky168

spunky168

Houston,

A) Maybe the crazy lady wants to be your b*tch. Hey, maybe you can show her a thing or two with your new vibbie.

B) Maybe she wants to schedule a 3-some with her hubbie.

C) She is planning her alimony demand and wants a hobby fee for herself in the settlement until the day she dies. Guess chippendale will be doing plenty of business.

D) She just got laid off and is planning to enter the profession herself and wants to know how much she should be getting.

E) Crazy lady is going to start charging her husband as a way to satisfy her man and his fantasy.

F) She needs to earn a few quick bens to pay her huge phone bills from constantly harassing you.

Just a few possibilities.

Spunky
  11. Houston

Houston

tell me about it...it is not easy being me but only I can walk miles in my shoes (heels at that)
  12. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

...might be a hobbyist's accountant.

-Duck.
  13. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Wow...what are the chances out of the so many times you answer your phone...it's a scorned wife.

sorry....I couldn't help myself j/k
  14. sushiman

sushiman

Teach her a lesson.....

Go to the local toy store...they make those little elctronic toys for about $5.00 that make those outrageous loud noises...when the number comes up, pick the toy, press the button, and ...... WHAM!!! That ought to stop her from calling....if she calls again, do it one more time, then both ears will have hi pitched noises in them for life!!!!!
  15. Houston

Houston

This crazy lady just phoned again and I did not answer because I saw her # and she left a message wanting my rates and wondering where it was she saw my ad...sounds like a jealous wife to me.....how dare she...I am leaving it alone but if she calls tomorrow I may have to cchange my #
  16. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Waist

Is that really your other half, or are you fuckin around?
    M.
  17. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Big

You are fuckin crazy! I'm laughin so hard that my jaw hurts!
    M.
  18. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Houston

That was quick thinkin!
    I give you prop's!

M. ;)
  19. marc

marc

If its my wife....

If its my wife, tell her I am busy right now eating you out and I'll call her back when I finish...in an hour or two!
  20. jackhenry

jackhenry

The ruse works perfectly. You're so clever. The scorned LOVE company. The next time she calls tell her you'll meet her for coffee to discuss your respective deadbeat SO's. LOL!!! You're a riot Houston.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2003