***warning ladies*** NYC bad guy!

Discussion in 'New York' started by betty_snj, Jul 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

you got loose? I thought I had those ropes tied so tight youd be bound to that bed for at least a week.
    Gotta go google knot tieing and see where I went wrong.
  2. betty_snj

betty_snj

Kelly

check your mail later...sorry for the delay.
  3. blondekelly

blondekelly

Still waiting....
  4. heidi

heidi

he sounds like bad news

sorry to hear what happened to betty and thanx for the warning! i will ***** you to find out
  5. genius

genius

That joke was very, very old when I posted it a couple of years ago.

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=367301&highlight=bank check raped#post367301

Anyway, IMHO, if the guy uses her services and skips out w/o paying it is theft of services.
    If the guy meets her for an appointment, says he is wants sex with her and isn't going to pay, she says I don't agree to that, and he forces her anyway, it is rape.

Just an example, I do not know if this is the case - If the guy meets her for an appointment, roughs her up, steals whatever he can find and leaves her tied up in the room, there should be no question other girls should be told, the guy outed and perhaps some way should be found to get the police involved.
  6. blondekelly

blondekelly

Betty, I *****ed you regarding his info, could you please ***** me with it, thanks.
  7. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

If Betty says it, it is so.

There's few people more respected in this industry than she, and Betty would not spread slander unnecessarily.
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

A hooker walks into a bank and goes up to the teller to cash a check. The teller says "I'm sorry miss, but this check is no good". The hooker cries "Oh, my god...... I've been raped!!!!"
  9. vermeer

vermeer

Creepy guy has rough sex with whore, pays $300 = good customer
    Creepy guy has rough sex with whore, does not pay = rapist
  10. betty_snj

betty_snj

That's why is important to keep the information only between providers...otherwise some guy will feel sorry for the guy attacking girls and make a friendly call "warning" him that his name has been outed.

What is more important? protect a criminal identity or save a girl from harm?

If your reply is to side with the criminal, then if he harms more girls you are taking a silent part in his crimes.

It reminds me of an article I read in one of the past Time issues.

In it, there was the story of this pretty woman who was doused in lighter fluid and lit...by her estranged husband who got his restrain order lifted by a judge, even after she plead and cried asking to keep her ex away.

She survived...but her face is gone...it could be prevented if the judge listed to her and kept the bad guy away.
  11. Slinky Bender

12. Hyabby

Hyabby Guest

Actually, she was from the Left Coast - San Fran I believe - retired a year or more ago. I do recall hearing from her some dribs and drabs about her encounter with "Gerald" - but know nothing of the aftermath.
  13. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

i didnt expect betty to name the guy by real name.
  14. betty_snj

betty_snj

I give you the best reason for NOT to post his info here or anywhere else

Once we have the "correct" name, mail and number of a bad guy, this kind of information is only useful if we keep it secret from the public boards.

Why? Most of these guys search the boards for their victims and if we publicize their stats they will "change" their numbers, way they dress or talk and etc.

Once they change, is hard for us to protect ourselves, because we will not be able to "pick" them out of the people contacting us.

Contrary to all you guys believe, we - providers - only share complete information of the dangerous guys.

Guys who are no shows or rip us off, well, we just share partial info, enough for other girls to recognize them without exposing their identities.

Nice & good guys means $$$, and the majority of girls will be stupid to post any of their information on the boards or even backchannel it.

Why? because other girls will contact them to offer "deals" and discounts. Everybody wants to have clients who are safe and good on the money.

So, if you are one of the good guys, you can be assured that whatever information given to a girl will not be shared, because she wants to keep you coming back to her.

The information we ask is to protect us from the bad ones and, of course, LE.
  15. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

This situation is the best argument I've ever seen for screening and referals.

Be safe ladies.
  16. Slinky Bender

I belive it was Tygrlily (WOC bodybuilder out of Buffalo?) who came to NYC but forget something (cell phone? computer?) so she couldn't verify his info. The infamous "Gerald" saw her and didn't pay or in some other way ripped her off, but he had given some other guy's info (no one on the PMB's, just some "random" guy). If I remember correctly, GC as white knight called the guy's house and spoke to his wife or kids about what he was doing. Of course, we never heard what the result was, but I bet it wasn't good.

The problem with outing guys like this is there's too good a chance that they also gave fake info, so ther's just as good a chance that they guy not only commits the acts, but someone else ends up paying for them.

As a general rule, the only time I want to see ANYONE'S personal info on UG is if it has made the "papers" and there's no longer any "right to privacy" issues as a result. (OTOH, anyone who ever puts up any else's private info might have a hard time convincing me that when theirs gets put up that they deserve for it to come down).
  17. Ozzy

Ozzy

The problem with posting his info here in plain sight (not that he doesn't deserve it, or surrenders his right to privacy) is that she had better make sure she gets it right. Theres a couple of reasons for this....

I think with Gerald when someone posted his name on the boards the first time, they got it wrong. Then a scan of his drivers lic popped up on I think bigdog and several girls verified it was him.... but that drivers lic info wasn't the same as some other Gerald who was outed by mistake first. I think there was also a case here on UG where a girl posted someones name and Bender removed it. It showed up on bigdog as well where it was not removed.... turned out that was also a case of mistaken identity and I think the girl admitted this at some point (maybe Bender remembers better than I do).

The second reason for not posting the guys name is vigilantism.
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  18. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

betty should just post all the info right here in plain site.
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  19. fairemily

fairemily

When there was a Indian/Middle Eastern guy going around hitting bodyrub places a few years back nobody communicated because we weren't allowed to talk to our competition so the fear of losing our jobs overrode common sense. He managed to terrorize many girls before providers said fuck this and started talking. I stayed ashamed a long time for not speaking out in order to save my stupid job. Once something happens to you you are never quite the same. You are doing the right thing.
  20. ecpaul

ecpaul

Sorry this happened to you Betty (and well all the gals) I hope you prevent this form happening to others.

best wishes.