Warning naughty nympho pregnant & lactating

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by JerryNY, May 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JerryNY

JerryNY

So I go see this girl in Newark who made her way from PA and is going to DC next week. She advertiswes as a Pregant girl who is also lactating and the pics look ok . Now when I get there this chic whose is nothing like the pics tells me its 200 for the half which includes her young friend laying on the bed. I asked her if she was in fact pregnant and in fact lactating and she promised she was. Well after I paid this chick removes the drapes she had on and she really is just a big fat pig that wasnt pregnant. She just had rolls of fat below her belly button thats it.
    So I have been had but the other girl looked like she had nice titties so I just went with it. I tried to milk her titties and she said that it hurt. Not one drop came out. Fortunately her younger Goth and tattoed roomate just blew me nonstop straight for about 10 min to justify my money. The goth fiend had nice double DD soft titties so it was no outright theft. But When I was ready to blow my load I just wanted the fat phony pregnant chic to look the other way as It was hard concentrating with her laying next to me.
    Avoid this scam that is making its way across country the ad looks like this:
    I HEARD SHE IS A NYMPHO.......PREGNANT AND LACTATING......100% SATISFACTION GAURENTEED. I AM A NO RUSH, INDEPENDENT, DRAMMA FREE PROVIDER WHO IS NOT A CLOCK WATCHER AND I TAKE PRIDE IN PLEASING YOU! YOU WILL ENJOY EVERY MOMENT YOU SPEND WITH ME!

I AM 22, 5'6, BROWN HAIR WITH BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS, OCEAN BLUE EYES THAT WILL MESMARIZED, 36DD(ALL MIINE), 7 1/2 MONTHS AND LACTATING. I HAVE A SWEET TREAT THAT NO ONE CAN BEAT!

I AM AVAILABLE FOR INCALLS ONLY ALL DAY/NIGHT. MY INCALL LOCATION IS NEAR THE NEWARK AIRPOT. DISCRETION IS A MUST! 2 GIRL SHOWS ARE AVAILABLE!

X.T.C IS ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY......(214)347-2636. BLOCKED CALLS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED