Website provider's use for info on clients

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by gold69, Jan 9, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

I found that the same is true for Prefered411. You have to have an account and can’t check yourself out.
    gold69 likes this.
  2. COD4

COD4

Need login for Verify him. Can't check yourself out
    Nutty Irishman and gold69 like this.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

4. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

shit. Sorry mods. Posted on both threads.
    My bad
  5. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

Was told about both of these years ago from a provider who researched me. Not sure if still in action. Never went to either b/c I was afraid of tracking software.

Nationalblacklist.com
    Verifyhim.com

Approach at your own risk!
    Nutty Irishman likes this.
  6. gold69

gold69

Not at the moment. It's so difficult to get any info out of them in reference to thr site. But i wont give up trying until i do lol. But just like some providers find out about ug im sure there will be a client that will find out about their site.
  7. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

Any further info such as the site name?!
  8. gold69

gold69

So a while ago a few providers told me about this site that they use that provides info on clients, basically like what we use ug for. I always wanted to know what this site was or the name of it but till this day i cant seem to find out lol. It's like illuminati of the business i guess,nobody mentions it or talks about it but it does exist. So i recently saw a provider that was visiting from out of state and told me that she looked me up (phone#) on the site before seeing me. I asked her what did it say about me and she said " fast and easy" ... Lol. I said to my self hey that's a pretty good review about me , I'll take that lol.