Welcome to "new members".

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Slinky Bender, Jun 6, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Uh, yeah. Glad you are feeling welcomed.

Bunz, do you know what happened to Brooke of Dallas? TIA

take care
    HP
  2. bunz

bunz

New here also from Bigdoggies have moved to NJ from Texas anyone needing Texas info contact me.
  3. kennydoes

kennydoes

I am also new here. I have been on the web for a long time, but just found the site a month or so ago. It Rocks. Everyone is really nice and there is no clique like feeling here. Us newbies are welcomed aboard. seems like such a bunch of happy cool people.
  4. shelby marie

shelby marie

new provider in western mass says thanks,xoxo

hello to everyone on the utopiaguide,i wanted to wish all a wonderful new year and thanks to this board and the people whom respond and give throughout the new year,looking forward to your visit to the east coast soon,be well and enjoy all,,shelby
  5. lildrummerboy

lildrummerboy

Hi aslinkybender,
    I am a "UG newbie" and am spending most of time trying to catch up on all the posts here. I did post a review of Jasmine from NJ Jewels and was hoping to get some feed back. Can you guys help out?

Hello to everyoner and a happy new year.
  6. Thanks for setting me straight on that. Jayzus, can't we shoot people for bringing up old threads?
  7. Casper

Casper

pleth·o·ra
    Pronunciation: 'ple-th&-r&
    Function: noun
    1 : a bodily condition characterized by an excess of blood and marked by turgescence and a florid complexion
    2 : EXCESS, SUPERFLUITY; also : PROFUSION, ABUNDANCE

:D

Happy New Year to all
    C
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

oldtimer2, UG's New Jersey Board has a plethora of information for NNJ and CNJ.
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

When someone brings back an old thread, it kinda throws you for a bit until you look at the dates.
  10. oldtimer2

oldtimer2

Thanks for the welcome

Hi All:
    I have been a hobbyist for almost 35 years now and I'm hoping for at least another 35.
    I started out practicing my hobby in NYC for a real long time, but I'm in Central NJ, and will try to keep you all aware of what I find in this area. I also travel often to the DC area, and will let you know what I find there.
    I have been a member of JAG since the beginning, but lately the information available there has gotten extremely spotty. I have also belonged to TBD and still can’t figure where to find NJ information, Philadelphia or NYC. Utopia looks like a real nice place to be.
    My favorite is rim jobs, and I make a point of searching that out. I also like to dabble in the S&M scene both on top and bottom, so expect to see some postings about that. It seems like there hasn’t been much on that in the past.
    Thanks for keeping up a great board.
  11. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Welcome Capt. Jack

Captain Jack,

Welcome to the UG Board. If you are a friend of Danny's, then you are certainly up on nothing but the very best.
  12. Captain_Jack

Captain_Jack

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks SlinkyBender for the welcome. I am a friend of DannyNJ, he has been bugging me to join the board so I did. I am very much a fan of "Quality Entertainment" and this board seems to have pleanty of it.
  13. Ozzy

Ozzy

and those guy catelli posts are even older.
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

OH, that post was from 6 months ago, localguy just brought the thread back up.
  15. Am I the only one stunned to see B2S back on the boards?

Since we're dishing out welcomes, welcome back!
  16. localguy

localguy

FBI almost never busts sex workers, they lack statutory
    jurisdiction. They need to arrest on Federal charges,
    and aside from Wire Fraud or Mann Act violations they
    don't have a basis to charge.

They can make these arrests in DC or for interstate
    cases, but they don't. It's not big enough for them.
  17. cablesurfer

cablesurfer Guest

Thanks for the Welcome

I'm new here and this seems like a nice friendly place to be. I have travelled extensively in the US, Europe and Asia and will reflect upon the events in those cities.
  18. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

No Problem! Drew!

Seen your posts on TBD- always agreed with most of them, because you backed Brenda just like me!!
    Thanks for the compliment bro!
  19. Drew

Drew

Always Here to Help

I am looking forward to meeting all you UGERS in the Future. And Carl I have see your posts here and on TBD for the past few years now, and I can tell you that I have read each and everyone of them. And I believe we will learn to have a mutal respect for each other.
  20. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: Carl baby

Why, you started your own hobbiest review site sweety! I better be on my best behavior! LOL!!