We're Back!

Discussion in 'New York' started by April, Feb 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. regor_12

regor_12

I prefer Vila Mimosa!!!
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy

WHo said I was picking up girls there.... I only said my number was written on the walls for those who travel to the US to contact.

BUT I WAS JOKING.
  3. blayne

blayne

Luomo, 4x4, Solarium, Oh My!!!

Ozzy, what are you doing picking women up at Help and Meia Pataca?!?!? C'mon. If you are going to do that scene at least upgrade to Barbarella. I highly recommend the boates in SP and the termas (though they don't use this term in SP) --- check out Francebel.
  4. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

SO nice of you to think of me!

(I don't care if they got Brazilians in NJ 100 bill changers for coochies............I still ain't going to NJ!)
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

If Wilson ave in the Bushwick area of Broklyn were substantially Brazilian instead of crack ho I'd have driven thru more often.
  6. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

By way of an amazing coincidence, Wilson Ave. in Newark (for April's benefit, that's near Jersey) is the very heart of the substantial Brazilian community.
  7. Ozzy

Ozzy

Last time I drove by Wilson ave it looked like part of Jamacia.

Kingston Jamacia.
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

lucky guy, he has a visa and goes to brazil.

I only have a mastercard and visit northern Puerto Rico, down by Wilson Ave in brooklyn.
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

I went to visit our mutual friend... Deny.

I learned my lesson about watching soccer with a brazilian. Last time I did that I walked in front of the TV during a Flamingo's game and got hit in the head with a shoe. You remember who liked the Flamingos? It was her shoe.
  10. AdrianaOfBrazil

AdrianaOfBrazil UG Advertiser

Hey, OZZY let go to brazil in julho?
    together ..me and April and you??
    we see soccer.....
    ok my god friend 's beijos...
  11. AdrianaOfBrazil

AdrianaOfBrazil UG Advertiser

WOW Ozzy......

Oi! Ozzy for 6 years your my frend. I can no beleve you go to my country and no tell me!

You have a visa ? WOW ...GREAT for you! Were you stay in Rio? What was your favorite place in Rio?
    I'm so happy to hear about my city of Birth. What show you like best on Sunday in the street ? I miss sooo much Sunday in Brazil. ehhhh?

{hahaha eu acho que te peguei hahahaha...}
  12. Ozzy

Ozzy

Actually my number is posted on the bathroom walls of Help Disco and most of Brazil's finest termas (brothels). And I did receive the key to the city (of Rio) when I was down there last month. Interesting that the mayor shook my hand and then promptly smelled his afterwards.
  13. vermeer

vermeer

Ozzy, are you on the payroll of the brazillian government? They should give you an award for all the DOLLARS you've helped bring into their economy, by way of their natives cunts.
  14. Ozzy

Ozzy

That was Julianna. Another of those pics had her sucking her finger. She was along with Gizele in a class of their own. But unlike Gizele her service lacked.
  15. fumpton

fumpton

which TB girl had photos of her standing on the balcony in a jersey. Those were smoking hot pics. Probably why I remember that pic so well.
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

One moe thing... Fernanda of TB2 just so we're clear... was the one who in her pics which were very touched up and professional, looked a little like Zeta Jones. She didn't speak a word of english. She was probably the worst when it came to speaking english of all the girls I've ever discussed. This is well documented on this board.
  17. Ozzy

Ozzy

Fernanda who was Julianna, Duda and Gizeles friend hasn't been in this country for more than two prob close to three years (2003).

She never worked for April nor Val at any time.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  18. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

I'm here with Team 1 as in Adriana. I'm not repping or acting as a contact for anyone but myself these days.
  19. blayne

blayne

Oops. Forgot to mention

Failed to mention. This happened in July or August 2005
  20. blayne

blayne

I live in the East Village and saw Fernanda getting a juice at Lucky's Juice Joint. No doubt about it. She was accompanied by a young guy (quasi-meathead type) who clearly wasn't a client. It was actually quite funny because she must have been teaching him Portuguese because she kept correcting him.

I shot her a look of recognition. I had no intention of approaching her or risking her any humiliation. Anyway, I think she got scared. She wispered into her boyfriends ear and they bolted.