Were the Beach Boys right ?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Slinky Bender, Jan 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. popelcha

popelcha

Pictures are available at jillianbradley.com

You must be screened before I can give you any contact info. Once on the site please contact me including you're full name, the name of the company you are employed with, and you're main and direct office numbers. Once you have been screened I will send you info on how to contact us.

Now on to the next order of business.....I just phoned in to check how the day was going and Jill informed me that Becka through yet another temper tantrum, and stormed out. I was told not to rehire her again. Sorry to all who will miss her. I will keep you informed if anyone similar shows up....

Destiny
  2. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Destiny,

Do you provide pics of the girls who migrate thru your organization?
  3. popelcha

popelcha

It's so nice to feel welcome...I was treated like law enforcment over at JAG....LOL

As for Becka, we will have to take it day by day. Though she appears to have a great personality and IS great in session, she snaps sometimes....She is a very dramatic person when she gets upset. But things seem to be going okay now...

Now on to new things....Victoria has been receiving GREAT reviews.....We got a winner here..
    Let me tell you a little more about her.
    She is young, cute, and sexy all in one...
    She comes from London, with the cutest accent,
    she is 22 yrs old. Petite, with a great body. 5'2'' Long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Natural 34C-24-34.
    Very nice breast, a bit like Mara's.

I have an 18 yr old girl from Canada that will be staying with us. I will let you know when she is due to arrive.

For anyone that would like to be added to the mailing list, just e-mail me at : popelcha@aol.com

See ya later,
    Destiny
  4. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Destiny: I am glad you decided to enter this discussion. JB's is still the best incall in Manhattan, and your insights and reviews will be well respected. Keep us informed of the women available, and please offer any observations on the state of the hobby. I, for one, am thrilled that you are participating.
  5. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

[Edited by fletch on 05-10-2001 at 11:38 PM]
  6. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

substitute.

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 02:28 PM]
  7. fumpton

fumpton

Sorry Destiny, I didnt mean to call you Denise. My brain stopped working after I looked through your website. I hope you can forgive me :)
  8. fumpton

fumpton

Denise, could you remind me us what the rates are. Will you be posting photos of these ladies?
  9. popelcha

popelcha

I must admit, Francheska is my favorite of the two. She is alot less jaded then Denise. Though both are a breeze of fresh air considering that everytime I put an ad in the paper looking for blondes, I get all blonde weaves attached to black girls .....LOL

Francheska does not work in L.A, so I would'nt really call her a pro...She is very sexual though, and has received GREAT reviews....even from the pickiest of clients...

For future notice...I do give recommend certain girls...Just let me know what type of girl/session you are into....If thier ugly, I'll tell you !!!!

Night Night..

Destiny
  10. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

[Edited by fletch on 05-10-2001 at 11:38 PM]
  11. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

[Edited by fletch on 05-10-2001 at 11:37 PM]
  12. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

I second the reviews of both Becka and Zoe.

Becka is a true wonder and clearly deserves all the accolades that she receives. She provides a superb session, which is not to be missed at JB's.

Zoe is also great. She is energetic and seems to know exactly what you desire, before you do. She is well worth your time.
  13. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

California Girls

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 02:27 PM]
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I've heard a rumour that there is a pair of "California Girls" in town for this week. Supposedly very busty ( natural ) and very friendly. Anyone have any info or experience ?