West 40s and 50s

Discussion in 'New York' started by Monk, Nov 30, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Cheater

Cheater

Monty- there is no site and no pics to see, but her phone # is posted above.
  2. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Naivete showing...

....okay, so Frances, the Madam on 43rd, runs which house? Is there a site where one could get a look at the ladies mentioned above?
  3. Cheater

Cheater

Pstl- true, but it is still a great deal for FS in the city. Brenda is a one and done girl- I am going to try to get her to serve me 2 cups next time.
  4. PistlPete

PistlPete

amaxx,
    I sympathize with your problem. Been there, had that. But would you say that this was a case of one getting what one pays for?
  5. amaxxx

amaxxx

brenda

i saw brenda on 43rd a few weeks ago and was really disappointed. she was not bad looking, but really detached. i spilled my seeds pretty early and there seemed little chance at a second cup. i think i'll stick to julie's.
  6. Cheater

Cheater

I would be hesitant about being there at 1130am - it sounds like the girls are not always prompt and you could be sitting in that place listening to those damn birds holding your dick.
  7. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

No, Cathy was my second, Brenda my first. The scheduling problem is because I like to go out for lunch to get my fill, so to speak. The fish is more fresh (hahahahaha). That episode (no pun intended) was at 12 noon. Usually, 12:30pm hasn't been a problem with Brenda in the past.

Open question - I remember Frances' hours being from 11:00am. Has anyone ever been there at opening? Or, how about 11:30am?
  8. Cheater

Cheater

Pitman-
    I have never had any trouble with Brenda and scheduling, but that's probably just chance. Cathy sounds interesting- perhaps I will give her a whirl next time. Anyone else that you have seen there?
    I saw Yvonne there once, I think she's gone now- gave bbbj, but was really shy - she was from Spain.
  9. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

Well, then you and I have that in common. Brenda was my ATF for awhile but she doesn't show up to work on time. I had called ahead the day before and wanted a lunchtime appt. I would've taken 12:30pm I suppose, but Frances assured me 12pm with Brenda would be ok. Needless to say, she wasn't there and time being of the essence (ok, I was horny) I considered other cuisine for lunch. Cathy is not that attractive, but like I said, really into it and more of a PSE compared to the Brenda's GFE. Yes to BBBJ, but we didn't concentrate on that for long. She's small breasted, thick but not fat. Yellow/blond dyed hair. About 5'3-5'5". No to DFK, but kissing allowed. When Brenda did eventually arrive, I heard some shouting but couldn't make out what was being said and it was probaby in Spanish. I'm sure Frances wasn't happy with her. In fact, I do recall her making comments like "don't know what's going on with that girl...". Yes, this is Frances on 43rd.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2001
  10. Ozzy

Ozzy

a lot of question
  11. Monk

Monk

Frances (the Madam) on 43rd: 581-8817
    Frances (the indie) on 47th: 921-3262/ www.sensualwild.com

Well, I'm glad that's sorted out.

I think that bodybuilder chick, Holly, is also in the West 40s (to answer my own question). But there was some question as to whether she was a post-op trannie.
  12. PistlPete

PistlPete

Frances

Jakcut
    If you do a search on "Frances", you'll come across the thread entitled "2 Ladies, West 40's". That should help.
  13. jakcut

jakcut

would someone please post some contact info for frances on 43rd....

Thanks
  14. PistlPete

PistlPete

Frances on 43rd is the madam; Frances on 47th is the indie.
  15. Monk

Monk

OK, OK. This has become too confusing. Please post phone numbers, address info and, if possible, URLs for these two so we can keep this straight.
  16. robnotbob

robnotbob

I guess there are two Franceses (?) I saw the indie on W 47th.
  17. Cheater

Cheater

Pitman-
    are you referring to the Frances on West 43rd? If so, Brenda is a cutie whom I have seen several times. I would be most interested in some more details about Cathy - what does she look like? bbbj? dfk?
  18. Monk

Monk

Are we all talking about the same provider/service? I thought Frances was an independent Brazillian provider on Broadway and 47th?
  19. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

Recently visited Frances' place and my normal girl Brenda was late, so I tried Cathy. Wow. The girl just loves to have sex. Although I'm not going into details, she's new and I even had greek thrown in for the regular half hour rate. Wonder if she doesn't know she should charge extra? Not beautiful, but certainly good enough.
  20. mcalandra

mcalandra

Amandasnyc

I could not get over how hot Nicolette was so I called to set up an appointment. The rates are $200 1/2 hour and $250 1 hour. I will let you all know how it goes.