West Chester, PA

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by penis512000, Apr 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Irish Mike

Irish Mike banned

Arnold's is awesome. They also have a huge arcade. It's great for corporate parties or kids birthday parties. I highly recommend it, been there several times.
  2. bigcecil

bigcecil

Just checked out the page. Man, prices went up since I've been there last. But its worth it.
  3. bigcecil

bigcecil

That's the place! Those things will hit almost 35 mph -- on an INSIDE track. I think its in (or near) Oaks.

I saw some kid, maybe 10 years old, get confused and pack it into the tire wall full speed. Kid got up and was stumbling around. Got his bell rung. Man, just talking about the place makes me want to go this weekend! Its been a while since I've been there.
  4. Hosermike

Hosermike

5. barthomer2005

barthomer2005

BigC,

Where's the go-cart track??
  6. bigcecil

bigcecil

There is a really good Go-Cart track near there. Its an inside one with electric carts. I go there for a good time at every opportunity.
  7. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

I heard that there's a big submarine race by the river this month.
  8. barthomer2005

barthomer2005

Other things to do

You forgot about the Helicopter Museum.
    There's also a driving range near Rt 3 & 202.
    Great dinners at Dilworthtown Inn
  9. Aegis911

Aegis911

Buy some baby oil and have a party with yourself.

Nice first post moron.
  10. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

Go hang out at West Chester University and look at the co-eds.
  11. makemesmile

makemesmile

Bowling is fun. Have you ever played golf? The local churches can always use new chior members. Of course you can always read the rules too.
  12. penis512000

penis512000

I work right outside of West Chester, any suggestions or recommendations? I used to have fun in Charlotte, NC....but since moving here I haven't quite found a decent place to hang out. Thanks in advance!