West Garden spa- NJ

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by yankees51, Jan 21, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bear

bear

Yikes, you made an appointment and then told to wait an hour? I'd bail too...none of us want to be in the waiting room while its Grand Central Station. Does anybody know anything more recent?
  2. ace

ace

I had visited twice, but not in the past 5 months. It seemed to be a typical RMP. Clean, nice table shower area. When I went, it was appointment only, no walk ins. But I'm sure if they are not busy they won't send you away. They also want you to sign in with a name and number.

I saw 2 different girls, both average. I did see better looking girls there, but they were busy and selection was not an option. On both visits extras were available. I think the house fee was $.5, nude HR was $, and more was definately available with one of the girls I saw. I did make a third appointment, but the place was packed when I got there and was told I had to wait an hour. I canceled my appointment, and haven't been back since.

Ace
  3. yankees51

yankees51

Has anyone tried this place in Mine Hill? They have a new ad that looks good on massageplaces.com What's available?