West Palm Area -AMP's

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Jarhead, Feb 14, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Jarhead

Jarhead

Nadda

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I didn't go anywhere. We played 27 first day, 36 second and 27 third day and flew back that night. After dinner I crashed. I didn't feel very confident about scouting on limited time. I saw in the yellow pages and called the Bankok spa the first night there, but I had called them prior to flying down and the bitch on the phone was to bitchy to my liking, so I passed. I should have spoken English instead of Korean, which is sometimes a mistake. She didn't trust me and I wasn't in the mood for a mis-hit. I don't mind scouting but I didn't have the time and I was sharing a vehicle with these other clowns and noone on UG had any suggestions to get my adrenalin running. I looked in the sports pages as suggested, and there was some Titty Bars (amusing acronym for down there), and what appeared to be organized Indies but I wasn't interested in that. I like Chinese anyway and that wasn't even in the equation down there.

Sorry bout that, but thanks to those who tried to help.

By the way, in case anyone is interested; The PGA REsort is a rip. You can play better courses off the property for half the price. A buck and half a loop for mediocre courses did not thrill me. I dropped over a grand for 2 nights plus 3 bills airfare on JetBlue and I wouldn't do it again. There are better options. The only thing decent was Shula's Restruant but bring your wallet for that one too.

Jarhead
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2003
  2. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

rmj17, the Paradise Mens Club , 3222 W New Haven Ave, Melbourne, FL 32904. 1 mile right off 95 North on your way to daytona.

Rent a room and a hot woman gives you the menu and prices.
    Some real hot woman. White girls.
  3. exrubbernecker

exrubbernecker

Boys-

Does LE bother MPs in the miami-boca-wpb areas???
    How does one stay safe? I may find myself down there and have thoughts of expansion...
  4. celtic knight

celtic knight

Just returned from a month in WPB. My favorite place to hobby. Amp Bancock -- ad in yellow pages. $80 + tip gets you body scrub, good massage +what ever you want. Very clean place, services good but covered. See mimi. Landing Strip too expensive. Best girl is Phoenix on weekends and mondy Vip room $$+$ tip. Uncomfortable stools make doggie a must. Try Sugardaddies and the Mermaid. Much cheaper. Mermaid See yellow pages. At mermaid VIP is is $35 and girls bid against each other for you. Can get it all for $35+ 60/70. Stripclublist.com shows it closeld but it isn't. Have a ball and don't miss the dog track.
  5. rmj17

rmj17

west palm to daytona

Hey guys,

Flying down to WPB tomorrow to drop the wife, then driving up 95 towards Daytona for some golf. Would love to stop someplace fun along the way.

Have tried the "modeling studios" in FL before ... not really to my liking. The couple I tried were "look, no touch". They just strip, talk, and put on a show. But they were basically "self service" if you know what I mean. Prefer a FS spa, or a good incall house. Appreciate any suggestions.
  6. littleguy

littleguy Gold

So Jarhead, how'd you make out ?
  7. Jarhead

Jarhead

Ok ...... Got it.

Sushi:

A hack took me to one of them in Dallas about 10 years ago. They called them modeling studios. Same deal.

Will let you know when I get back.

Thanks

Jarhead
  8. sushiman

sushiman

They call them 'studios' and they have rooms in the place...all of them have beds...you can figure out the rest....I went to Breanne's and had a great time with a lady there at 1 in the AM....at the end, she asked me if I wanted a polaroid of our time...that would go over great with my strip club buddies....!!!

Play safe!

Sushi
  9. Jarhead

Jarhead

Thanks Sushi

Studios??? Am i missing something here? If its a peepy peeky show, that ain't my gig. I'll figure it out.

Thanks,

Jarhead
  10. sushiman

sushiman

When you get in the WPB area, any of the strip clubs have a magazine called 'xcitement' magazine...they have listings for a number of MP in the area.....the Palm Beach Post has mostly listings for the 'studios' that are around.....their is one AMP right on Military trail, north side, just before the Airport, and you should be able to see the "landing Strip" strip club on your left....

Happy Hunting!!

Sushi
  11. Jarhead

Jarhead

Nope: Not Korean - Halfbreed

SpaMonger:

Thanks for the comments. Not Korean just speak a couple of Asian languages threw military training at the Presidio in Monterey. Mother is A.I. off a reservation in Texas and Father from Germany which puts me in the Heinz 57 varieties mix.

Melbourne is too far north and Miami is too far south so I am batting a thousand here. Guess Ill be taking one for the team down there. Its only 3 days so WTF. It beats working. Never occured to me to look in the Sport Sections of the paper although i guess it could be considered "sports". I go to Melbourne Beach in the fall and spring to fish Snook, Reds and Tarpon out of Sebastion Inlet every year so I will get back to you on the Melbourne G2 before my next excursion.

Thanks for the response. I don't ask much on the boards.

Jarhead
  12. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Hey Jar, are you Korean? You mentioned you speak Korean.

Hey, I forgot to mention that some of these spa's were not air conditioned. I sweated my balls off, so ask before your make appointment.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2003
  13. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Hey Jar, a while back I posted the names & numbers of about 10 spa's in the Miami area. Out of the 10, 8 had latina's only and the other 2 asian spa's were korean run. I never ran across any chinese spa's.

I'm also an asian lover, but in South Florida you would be better off with a hot young latina. Most of the girls I saw were under 25, good looking but limited english. The one asian spa I visited had 30/40 year old korean women, you know the rest...

The norm is a C note for a nude happy ending. Very pricey in my book but as I said some of the girls are very lovely, tanned and in shape. The entrance fee is $60.

As Drew suggested, the spa's advertise in the sports section. Try the Miami Herald, I think that was the name of the newspaper.

Spa

PS: If you can get to melbourne, (2 hours north) I can hook you up with the best club in Florida!
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2003
  14. Jarhead

Jarhead

Thanks

Drew:

Appreciate your comments. The phone issues I am well aware of although it sometimes is a flag for a pain in the ass old mamasan ( and i speak korean). I was surprised at the pricing though. I thought we had the highest average rates although i would't quibble over 20 bucks more for a one time visit anyway. Just surprises me as being typical. I gather you didn't have any specific exp. anywhere or you would have mentioned it. I'll try the papers when I get there unless someone else surfaces with a referral or I'll slip a jackson to the bellhop at the hotel and see what he spits out. Was just looking for the path of least resistance. A high-end pool room for some table action is on the menu too, if you know of any but I can you sniff that out pretty easy. Which has me wondering if I can get the cues on the plane nowadays without putting them in baggage. Just occured to me.

Anyway, Thanks.

jarhead
  15. drew_park

drew_park

Don't judge the AMP by the telephone manners. A combination of suspicion of callers prying for information, and relatively poor English speaking skills contribute to this...

80 dollars for an hour is typical. Some spas offer a 60 dollar half hour session but in my opinion pay the extra 20 have enjoy the extra 30 minutes.

Your 80 dollars gets you a table body shampoo to ensure you're squeaky clean and that is followed up by a massage. Anything more than that is negotiable.

Best to avoid the Yellow Pages ads and instead look for the sports pages of the local newspaper. Washington DC typically has a quarter page of AMP ads daily and here in Tampa, the AMP ads usually fill up the bottom border of one of the sports pages.

Drew, Tampa FL
  16. Jarhead

Jarhead

Going down to the PGA resort for three days on the 23rd of this month. Would appreciate if anyone has any recommendations for AMP's in the area, preferrably Chinese although I suspect if there is any, they'll be Korean. Called one from the Web Yellow Pages that was Korean but not the friendliest crew to say the least and they wanted $80. for an hour which kind of surprised me. I will spend $ on the backend but upfront is annoying to me. I spent some time researching before I posted and it didn't appear to be too promising. Most everthing I saw was AMTA Certified and I would rather do without if that's the case. Indies aren't typically my thing and I have a couple of clowns with me that I will have to ditch.

Appreciate any thoughts.

Jarhead
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2003