west paterson MP

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by ekual2003, Jan 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. petehanse

petehanse

njrocks

Nj, you did not receive a complete menu, and you are still going back for more punishment? Classic appears to be one of the places that could be portrayed as the "Classic Ripoff." I left that squeeze and tease action behind when I graduated high school , and I'm not going back! Pines, Denville , Jefferson.........here I cum!
  2. njrocks

njrocks

Classic

Funny that this thread is back - I was debating if I should post a review or not, since they prefer to stay on th QT -Anyway....
    First time there was treated very well by Jess. Had the backwalk and all. Did not receive a complete menu but I will definitely go back. Enough said.
  3. mikeyl41

mikeyl41

Whats the deal?

Has anyone been to Classic lately? I've called plenty since around thksgvg, and no answer, even stopped by and no answer.. Are they open? Left messages for Jess, she used to call me back right away. Are they closed?
  4. petehanse

petehanse

mikeyl41

Mike what did you finally tip for that, 20 would have been enough!
  5. mikeyl41

mikeyl41

biggod

Sorry I was not around, but went on Wed. Had Jessica, She is the main girl. Great massage and finish some roam. Not ready for anything else yet. Havent seen this other "kate" yet, but will report back. If the third time isn't a charm, I may have to go back to Rt. 10. I'd give her an A+ for the massage and she has an awesome "way" about her.
  6. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Re: biggod

Mike,

What did you find out so far?? Did you go??
  7. mikeyl41

mikeyl41

biggod

I will find out and report back. I may be going tonite or tomorrow
  8. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Mikey,

Do you have any new names????
  9. mikeyl41

mikeyl41

biggod

Same as it was with Coco in the beggining, but not bonnie. Will keep posted when I return on thestatus.
  10. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Mike,

Is it the same as before?????????
  11. mikeyl41

mikeyl41

Tues

Went Tues, althjough not coco, excellent massage in all ways! Daro, you'll be happy to know that an excellent backwalk was had, as good as coco's. I don't want to go into much detail, sorry. You know the less said the better
  12. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Shorty,

Not sure if this is the article but it's close to what you are saying.

http://www.bergen.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkzJmZnYmVsN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2MzMzNTg4
  13. kevin7

kevin7

address

hey guys help me out what is the address and phone number to this place
  14. ekual2003

ekual2003

keep me informed on how it went after your trip there on friday!
  15. beenaround

beenaround

that must have been Jessie.
  16. ekual2003

ekual2003

Coco was amazing, by far the best massage and one of the sweetest and sexiest looking asian mp women i have encountered.
    I had 2 sessions with her in consecutive weeks about alittle less than a year ago there. Both were nice experiences. Also had a session with a more wild woman, but not as nice looking as coco was, this was about 6 months ago. might have been her sis, not sure.
    I scoped the place out on my lunch break couple weeks ago and something real nice opened the door, but i didnt have time, just was there to see if coco was around, she wasnt. But the one who opened the door for me, was just as nice looking. Cute, petite body, cute capri tight pants, little cute heels that made her look very appealing. might try it out again soon, but miss coco.
  17. beenaround

beenaround

new staff

Coco is no longer there. I believe Jessie and Kate are the new staff. Jessie has a Coco type body, Kate has a warm, personality. Will know more Friday.
  18. mikeyl41

mikeyl41

biggod

Dont know where they went but i left a few messages on cocos private line. I will look into it further as I have inside info on this place from the past. I will report back my finding.,,UTR of course!
  19. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

No I was just hinting that others could be as good as bonnie. You guy's have to remember this place got busted so the staff will change so the question is where the hell is the old staff??????
  20. mikeyl41

mikeyl41

biggod

So what are you telling me? The other sister is back?