Westchester Hangouts

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by spunky168, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. gatoloco

gatoloco

there is hot brasilian

in white Plains, you call her cell and she will call you back and sent you to a hotel in elmsford where you have to park your car and call her again so she can take a look at you from the window. them if she likes she will give her number(room #) sussy in GL. curvaceus girl sexy nice polite great servcie.
  2. gatoloco

gatoloco

where can we find you?

haha. where can I park my car?
  3. wackypacks

wackypacks

One more item or two...

She's usually available between 10:00 am (ish) and usually stops taking appointments around 7:00 PM or so.
  4. wackypacks

wackypacks

About Angela in Port Chester

I've visited her a few times.
    She's a bit... rotund, but she has nice eyes and a lovely face.
    She's extremely sweet, and good at massage.
    Don't bother with the hot stones, just ask for "regular."
    I think after a couple of visits, she'll let you get more intimate with her, but I think the first time, she "accidentally" brushed against me.
    I didn't take the hint, so the next time when it happened again (a little more often, which was smart of her:), I let her linger down there, and I got a pretty happy ending.
    Subsequent visits were a bit more intimate.
    She does the massage in a "shabby chic" spare bedroom of an apartment. It feels fairly clean, and she has candles and soft music, usually Yanni-type New Age.
    I would suggest $100 if you just want a massage, and about $50 more if you want more.
  5. gatoloco

gatoloco

Lily spa

westchester. there is more fun than you expect in that place. just dont go for the youner faces.........get the most experience one and you will be happy.
  6. gatoloco

gatoloco

went to a place the other day and mama son

was upset on the phone with american express...........guess what happen.
    customer paid with credit card 4 times and he call cc and cancel the payment ( put a stop ) 4 times claiming it was a bad service.
    for 4 times this lady did not check her recipts from cc and she now have a charge back of 420.00 for the slease one that still coming back for more service. she told me that the guy was just there two days ago and when she told him that her cc machine was not working he did paid in cash. I was asked by poor english speaking mamason to help her to undestand what cc was telling her. that is how I know this store.
    customer is someone that goes every week and he is a teacher in the local school. not married have a girl friend.
    that is what they told me . I sujested that they get his DL next time and go to his house or maybe to his working place . if you are a UG member go back and pay those people . they delivery the job and you still going back.
    what a jerk.
  7. gatoloco

gatoloco

I don't know if is the same

but if you call and ask if their nick name is Barbie you will find out they like that name.

I was told that is 3 sisters , they are all look alike 1 or 2 years difernce. blond and golden tan...........my inside info is that they have a tanning salon in westchester (one sister) the other two likes to full arond ( dancing in city line) or doing inocent massage in Yonkers.
    I am more into a young korea baby then those barbies , they are pass their prime pushing 30s or 40s. but they do look good is that their years on the bussiness makes them like a robot .its like a clock work. now you undress now i put the condo and now you do your turn. nothing else.

I like a GFS.............korea girls that like to please and are polite and cute. I am running away from those progirls.

since you are korealover give us some imputs here where can we find some great service in westchester or rockland.
  8. KoreanLover

KoreanLover

Re: the barbies are back

Is she the one with the ad (For Executive Men) in the J*****l News? If so is it worth it to see them?
  9. gatoloco

gatoloco

gatoloco visited a new place

the other day and have not much to talk about.
    place is in eastchester - office building 2nd floor, girl was ok, around 38.
    place was not nice , have problem with lights, did not have hot water ( not to hot ) did not have tower in the bed but paper like doctors's office.
    gatolo's hand was all over and the nice tits was available for sume sucking . also I did paid a visit dowstair on the wet land.

over all service was around 4.5, will not go back with lots of other places to visit and more available else where. HJ and some tits sucking . mamason was bussy with a customer so I don't know anything about her.
    60. plus tips. her name: Hanna . I sure promisse to go back to see her again . but will not .
  10. gatoloco

gatoloco

went to Lily 2 weeks

ago and got ( I believe was the girl in charge) Sophia, not your young chick but a player. if you just want to have a good time ask for her if is massage what you are looking for them I don't know. Sophia wants to be acomodating wants the green back next week so you can have some fun. I am not talking about fs or bj.
  11. biggc

biggc

everyone on vacation?

board is dead
  12. biggc

biggc

Lily

I went on Thursday and got Gina, not a very good experience, I would not recommend her.
  13. tonylove

tonylove

d54

Saw new girl the other day. Suji. Very nice. Maybe 25. Good technique. They did ice job inside. Very clean. Enjoy.
  14. yonkershobbyist

yonkershobbyist

HUMOR

Here's one for you guys -
    Next month I'm going to Niagara Falls in Canada to spend the weekend in a hotel with a filipina chick in her 20s with a tight little body, because she's a legal resident or something like that in Toronto but would need to get another visa to come to NY (in other words a total pain in the ass), this chick is all about me and it ain't because of money since I'm a bartender and just a little older than her, we just wanna spend a couple of days under the covers in the room up there, now here's the funny part - before I realized what I was doing I automatically and instinctively started looking online for AMPs up there since I was gonna be in the area HAHAHAHAHA
  15. biggc

biggc

Lily

went to lily this week and had Penny. She was pretty cute and very nice. Good massage and excellent release.
  16. jaderock

jaderock

D54

Went to D54 this week had a session with Lee ,one of the new girls Lee. Looks to be about late 30's- early 40's. Nothing to report about except ..pass if you can. The other girl is name Sue Gee for all you D54 old timers you would know her as Lee (yes the same name as the new girl). She worked there about 2 yrs ago. Full lips, short, slightly plumb not fat, long hair a better bet than the new Lee
  17. tonylove

tonylove

d54

Went there on Friday. Nice to see the redid the inside very nice. New wood style floors and paint. They also took out some stuff in the front. The place looks much bigger out front. New girl there seems ok. Maybe I'll try her next week.
  18. biggc

biggc

good places

mickster how were gia and Camille, looks wise and money wise? Have you been to aroma tropical?

When i went to Fort Hill it was right after Del Rio right down the block was busted, so they may have backed off for a while at that point, maybe it is different now.
  19. mickster

mickster

good places

Today's ****nal News - aroma tropical - you know the deal, many of you know the place - 50 to get in, less in the morning plus donations for what you need

Gia and Camille - two girl action at local hotel. Can be bargined with.
  20. yonkershobbyist

yonkershobbyist

Re: new place in white plains

Yeah I also got a GREAT HR at Fort Hill (probably so good cuz she was older), but heard on here that others were denied there, so maybe at a different time or with a different customer you can get it done, telltale sign - what did the massage room look like, and was there baby oil and tissues in there? If so, might be worth another try.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.