Whackin' it

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by fishfry, May 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casper

Casper

Misbehaving ? Computers only behave like their owners :) just kidding. Thanks for theemail reply, I've emailed you back

Peace out
    C
  2. mercydancer

mercydancer

My computer is misbehaving lately so some times I don't receive email.Check yours.
  3. Casper

Casper

[/B][/QUOTE]mercydancer...i sent you an e-mail last week via UG. did you ever get it? [/B][/QUOTE]

Come to think of it I did too through UG, and no reply back. Glad I wasn't the only one as I was beginning to develop a complex here :)

Hope to hear from you
    Peace out
    c
  4. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Actually, I sometimes like to spank it before a session because it makes me last longer DURING the session. Immediately after I cum, my desire goes away for about 15 minutes and then I'm right back in the game.

That's why I prefer sessions with 2 pops, or at least going for 2 hours so that I get 2 pops.
  5. nj george

nj george

from time to time i will clean my weapon the night before a big date just to make sure things are in working order. once or twice i have accidentally squeezed off a round...totally inadvertantly. but even so i would never cancel at the last minute. one, because i have too much respect for the lady as her time is valuable. and two, because i think that a commitment is a commitment. that's just the way i am. there have been times in the past when i had a date scheduled a month in advance. sometimes on the day of the date maybe my heart would not be in it. or maybe i just would not feel like doing it that day. but still i would go through with it just to keep the commitment. invariably, these occasions have turned out to be some of my most memorable experiences.
  6. nj george

nj george

mercydancer...i sent you an e-mail last week via UG. did you ever get it?
  7. nj george

nj george

[Edited by nj george on 05-30-2001 at 11:03 PM]
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

What do you call 100 cows masturbating in the field?

Beef Stroganoff (stroking off)
  9. Casper

Casper

Re: Holiday for single guys!!!

It's Sunday everday at my place lately .. lol

Peace out
    C
  10. Casper

Casper

Rosie Palm

Pros:
    You never need to remember an anniversary.
    Never bitches if your clothes are not put away.
    Available 24-7
    Doesn't crave constant attention.
    YOu don't need to spend alot of money on it (lotion is cheap)

Cons:
    It can't ever ever ever compare to the real thing ;)
  11. mercydancer

mercydancer

That was way too funny.ROFLMAO
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Holiday for single guys!!!

Mothers have Mother's Day,
    Fathers have Father's Day,

What do single guys have???

Palm Sunday!
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

If you think that's hysterical...

I just had a session with Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. They are exotic beauties of various sizes and they love to shake it up.
  14. Casper

Casper

Re: Saving money

Hysterical !
  15. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Fishfry: You summed up that particular experience perfectly. Thanks for presenting the ultimate dialectical problem. I have often scheduled time with a provider a week or more in advance. I then practice monk-like behavior until that day. Yet, on occasion I have given in, a few times to my right hand, or more likely to another provider or very close friend. Should I cancel my session because I am not at full capacity, or should I honor my commitment and proceed? Although I never problematize this in terms of saving cash, I do worry that I will not perform adequately. Should I take the high road and follow through on the session, or beg off, citing either a conflict or the real reason for my reticience? I would appreciate your insights.
  16. mercydancer

mercydancer

If you want to reach me all you have to do is click on the email button at the bottom of my posts.it's the one to the far left side.heheh
  17. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Saving money

I just saved another $300!
  18. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

MercyD, it may be time we met. I am not specifically into spanking, but your posts are intriguing and I am interested in contacting you. How can I reach you?
  19. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Saving money

According to fishfry's way of thinking, I've saved millions of dollars! I do think it sucks though when you do it when you have an appt scheduled, but I can usually be ready again in a little while anyway. Either that, or I can consider saving even more money!
  20. mercydancer

mercydancer

ok guys,now wait a minute.If there's any spanking to be done, that's my line of work.