what about guys ripoffs???

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by betty_snj, Feb 9, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pswope

pswope One out of three

I agree.
  2. cst

cst

His hande should be posted, but never his real identity; I believe this becomes a legal issue both for the poster and the medium which allowed it.

You can always say "Bob(handle) did this, this, etc. I have more info if needed." The next step for the ladies (or anyone) should be obvious.

Posting real info in a public forum is irresponsible, especially if harm should come of it.
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

While I believe the guy's name or handle should be given, what would stop a provider from getting into a fight with me and then claiming that I refused to pay them or that I ripped them off?

A guy could always make believe he's a provider and do the same thing. Or a girl could post as a guy and say another provider stood him up or left without providing services. Imagine if that whole Tina Parker thing was thought up by 2 or three crafty guys to ruin her business?
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

she did it on this board and on TBD.
  5. sean960

sean960

Check First

Call him and make sure he didn't FORGET to pay,if he did it on purpose post away !!
    Thats why I always take care of it beforehand !
    A couple of ladies have told me they have been ripped off,unexcusable...
  6. pjorourke

pjorourke Thinks he's Caesar's Wife

3)Why let him know his "cover" is blown.
  7. pswope

pswope One out of three

Necessary Double Standards

While I agree in principle with the above, I think the objective of protecting fellow working girls from bad behaving johns is best served by the back-channel means ,which have been established.

Sadly,working girls,who post negatively about johns,even those engaging in bad behavior risk a diminution in their business. We have seen examples of John-Working Girl battles,where a john decides to publicly do battle with a working girl over allegations of his bad behavior often has a chilling effect on her business.
  8. justlooking

justlooking

There's never any excuse for anyone to post either a john's or a prostitute's real personal info on a public board.

But if a prostitute is ripped off by someone whose board handle she knows, I can't imagine what objection there could be to posting about it and identifying him by his board handle.
  9. Thorn

Thorn

Good, and I mean it, for you.

No one should be looking to hurt a living soul, without damn good reason. Of course, if you have good reason [like the MF'er is trying to hurt you bad] then by all means shove his nuts up into his neck.

All I am suggesting is that there are back channels available to you gals that would be better suited for the info sharing on this then doing it in a place like this. [for you, not for us... Two reasons... 1) someone is going to accuse you of "outting" even if its about a guy who did something heinous, 2) if there are any loose bolts in the audience why give them any ideas.]
  10. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

absolutely but not his real info.

this also goes for the guys who blackmail providers into giving them a free session so that they will post a positive review. the wannabee pimps.
  11. Thorn

Thorn

There are alternative mediums, pro-to-pro, that are better suited.
  12. And get a new phone number, a new job, etc. Not all of them are that sneaky.
  13. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

I agree with that, but my lips arent going anywhere near Slinkys ass..

I think this is the same incident, but I am not 100% sure. I was very very new back then (to internet hookin') and didn't really "understand" what the hell was going on.

I had no idea you were suppose to get a potential johns info, so I didnt understand how/why she even had his.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2003
  14. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

I would assume that if a hobbyist were "outed" in this fashion, then the next time he would call a provider he would just change the name he gives and such while making the appt. Outside of a very good physical description, it does seem to be a bit in vein...no?
  15. Casper

Casper

I'll agree with that.

Peace Out
    C (has lips firmly panted on Caitlin's ass)
  16. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

If she's that stupid, she's at so much risk that you simply giving her the name of this guy isn't going to protect her.
  17. Slinky Bender

Yes, but how do I know which one you're thinking of?
  18. But seriously, sb, if she were that stupid, she needs more help avoiding those shitheads than anybody.
  19. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

I know this is a dumb question but.... Are you sure?? I dont recall it being here.

Maybe the incident you are thinking of is different from the one I am thinking of.
  20. Slinky Bender

yes it was.