What about other incalls ?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Slinky Bender, Mar 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. wired1

wired1

Re. 'Mike's'

I have been to Mike's, but my experience is everything is covered. I have asked several girls, and they say that is the policy there...they will be fired for BBJ. Its a nice place to hang out, and some of the girls are pretty, but I would not say its anything special, at least not now. Some of their girls have worked at many of the other brothels around town, Jillian's, Kamastra etc...my experience was that the high fee is as much for the atmosphere as for the girls.
  2. paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

But unless they pay some not-so-attractive girls minimum wage to sit around and never have sessions...

*someone* is paying $700/hr to see 5's.

maybe they are *real* nymphos who *really* want to fuck strangers. That *might* be worth it...to someone...
  3. LOUMA

LOUMA

I just stick to indies--I like the feeling of going to a ladies apt and doing my thing there, then your typical line up set.
    just my 2 cents
  4. justlooking

justlooking

I've never been there, but if they have "5"s to "9"s, I don't think anybody is gonna put a gun to your head and make you choose the "5".
  5. Casper

Casper

OMG some say Tiffany's ???? :( the good ole days.
  6. marquez156

marquez156

There was an older woman named Cookie that used to hang out at Tiffany's years ago. I think that Cookie was from Brazil too.

Sort of speakin o' which, there is a place advertising as the new Scorpio's in the VV. I had a hard time making an appt, but finally got one. The new place is run badly and really disorganized, I walked out. The selection was not very good either. I don't recommend the new Scorpio at all.
  7. EarlyRiser

EarlyRiser

A year or so ago I was intending to try the HotSpot, based on reviews on this board of an Indian girl. But then I guess they got busted.

Regarding other incalls, some years ago I made a visit to Cookie's, a house that was advertising in Screw or N.Y.Action and later also had ads on the web. Cookie herself was an older woman, appeared in the ads with a wig, and had a few girls working for her. When I visited it was located on a street just east of TimesSquare, in a building that i think was more or less across from the Hampton Hotel. They had the take-your-valuables-in-a-mesh-bag-to-the-bathroom to take a shower system. Had an ok session with an accomodating latina - one of the two girls there it seemed in addition to Cookie.

Anybody else here know Cookies? I saw an ad for them recently in the N.Y.Press of the Voice, and I think they have the same phone # as before.
  8. BIGd

BIGd

TWISTED

nuff said
  9. daengman

daengman

Anyone know where I can get a good skullfuck. I haven't had one in many years. BTW, that where the saying "I'm going to f*ck her brains out" comes from.
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

DITTO, unless she can pop out a fake eye for a good skullfuck, why would you pay $700 for a 5?
  11. paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

Why would someone see a "5" for $700 per hour? Have they invented a new orifice or something?
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2003
  12. justlooking

justlooking

This information is enormously useful to all of us who can't get into Unique Models.

(Sorry: my not bothering to get an in at that place when it was still possible to do so is a long-festering regret of mine.)
  13. JoeT

JoeT

UNIQUE MODELS

Unique Models is still up and running. They moved from east 23rd to downtown by NYU on Broadway by Tower Records. The rate is $700.00 an hour. The place is bigger and more plush. The girls are between 5-9, influx of girls from Miami. There was a girl named Stacy, is she still there? Mike is cool if he knows you in that stopping by for a drink, okay no obligation to stay. If you frequented the place, he introduces you to the girl as "I want you to meet John, he is a good friend of mine" along those lines.
  14. JoeT

JoeT

UNIQUE MODELS

Unique Models is downtown by NYU. Mike still runs the place, I was a regular there for many years. There was a girl named Stacy who I saw reguarly. Any info on her? The rates for an hour is $700.00. Still call in occasion, they moved from east 23rd a while back. Mike is pretty cool about stopping by for a drink, if he knows you, no need to commit to seeing a girl.
  15. whasssup

whasssup

American Beauties and Unique Models

I want to preface by saying I have not been to American Beauties in probably over a year but when I did go the girls were all very attractive. Although, it is now on the expensive side (beginning at 600), if you are looking for quality then this the place to go. I think there website has changed and unfortunately alot of the 1000 plus girls pictures are stock photos. The 600 girls pictures I believe are still accurate since I still recognize a bunch of the girls. When I used to go here, BBBJ,DATY, french kissing was the norm. Not sure now though.

Unique models is another place I have not been to in a while. When I used to go Mike ran the place and always had about 5-10 girls working. Probably 3-5 were very pretty and the other 5 were above average. The rate was always 500 so again a bit on the pricey side but you are paying for quality girls. Again BBBJ,DATY, french kissing were all the norm. Unfortunately, this place does not advertise and is referal only. I will call over and find out what the current situation is or better yet take a field trip and see for myself!
  16. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Kamasutra is $$ & 1/2 for an hour. I have only seen Halle so far, as I posted earlier. I intend to visit again soon and will report back to the board. Halle, by the way, provides a wonderful experience.
  17. bro_xtian

bro_xtian

also up in the same neck of the woods as jane's/ruby's is ny-models / ny-dolls (reached by urls of the same names).

its sort of hit or miss. i frequented them for a spell when i connected with a girl (julie-no longer there), otherwise i would have stopped going there sooner. so whether it was simply luck/ymmv that i ended up finding a girl there that was enthusiastic about daty, and equally enthusiastic about delivering bbbjtc, or there are other gems there, i do not know. but they sort of sneakily raised there prices from $$ and a half to $$$ (found out in an unpleasant surprise upon showing up for a session with a different girl).

i kept going for awhile after, because the above mentioned julie would continue to come in especially to meet me after she had retired and gotten a day job, and she was even more enthusiastic then.

another thing i suspect about them is a little bt of a bait and switch, in that some of the many girls pictured on their site were never available, leading me to believe they really didn't work there. but when one pictured was available, they really were the girl in the picture.

now, also speaking of other incalls, how about a little more on kamasutra... particularly, what's the rate, and has anyone seen any of the other girls pictured? particularly leah and tantra, but also cristina. what range of service can one expect there (and from those mentioned above)?
  18. robnotbob

robnotbob

understood. perhaps you could shoot me a private email..jetfan69@hotmail.com with particulars..

Thanx.
  19. rocket

rocket

Ruby's

i don't want to give the exact address for obvious reasons, but it is on the east side in the 50's.
  20. robnotbob

robnotbob

Where is Ruby's located now??