What did you put in your ass?

Discussion in 'Fetishes' started by ChuckUFarlie, Jan 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

bushleagues they make em bigger than that there are two that are replicas of hands to the forearm, one with fingers extended, the other already balled into a fist. As I've previously stated I've rather have ag rils fingers orhand inside. Of course if you are cleansed out thoroughly before, enemas until clear, then it makes it easier to get in, buts down on the turd factor & prevents you from getting impacted since stuff in your ass is getting compressed. Realizing ack to my childhood, I got a lot of em=nemas & I don't think it was because I was ill. Later on In my teens I tried insertngthings like hair brush handles or even greased up the plunger handle and did some slow up & down. Some of the dildos today have suction cups oon the bottom, so you can stick em to a wall & back up against them
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2007
  2. murman36

murman36

Betty is very skilled

In the art of anal stimulation.
    She cleaned me up real good, then fired her tounge up there and swirled it around whilst jerking me off.
    Barely had the time to get her mouth back on the head when I started to shoot. Funny thing is I would have preferred she keep tossing the salad during ejaculation.
  3. murman36

murman36

Don't they call that..

"throwing in the towel"?
  4. Ari

Ari

hee hee. Like a wind up doll ; P
  5. bgdaddy13

bgdaddy13

Sorta like a pull start
  6. Monk

Monk

I saw a sex scene in a Sonia Braga movie once in which she stuffs a silk handkerchief up a guy's ass. Then, they have sex and just as he's ready to climax, she yanks it out.
  7. hardrobert

hardrobert

A tongue in the ass fucking is the greatest.
  8. Ari

Ari

I'm wondering, because I want to introduce someone to the whole insertion thing. How to get someone to "go for it" Believe it or not I have these problems too.
  9. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

That would depend on weather you were in a man hating mood or not
  10. <Lacy>

<Lacy> Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix

I always wanted to use a dildo in a guys ass. Any takers here ;)

xoxo
    Lacey
  11. howdynnj

howdynnj

She's in NJ, and not there currently.... and not on their current schedule.
  12. timisjim

timisjim

Good to know. is she is NJ though? Hoping to find someone in NYC...

Thinking about seeing Mistress Alexis - posts on CL alot, usually as a mistress (affiliated with Leg Shop in the past), but now posting for sensual bodyrub with all sorts of anal plays (plugs, beads, etc.)....

anyone? anyone? Beauler?
  13. redleg609

redleg609

Interesting

and valuable. Nice post.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2006
  14. howdynnj

howdynnj

I saw Gabi from Indygirls a couple weeks ago, she had a full complement of toys, and used them skillfully. I don't know how she knew I liked the ass play, but she started with a massage, and just started poking around down there, and I didn't want to interupt her! I noticed that she put a condom on all of the toys beforehand, and cleaned everything up as it went along. Very hot, and very professional.
  15. redleg609

redleg609

On the other hand, I saw Betty SNJ once. she brought a lot of toys. We did not get around to them all but she might be able to help you out.
  16. redleg609

redleg609

Sorry, she is in Philly (really KoP and Plymouth Meeting) and is not taking new clients at this time.
  17. timisjim

timisjim

Redleg - any chance you're in NYC and can reveal this provider. sounds right up my alley (so to speak). i have developed a real tast for anal play over th least couple of years, and its difficult to find providers who are into it and good at it. have seen a few dominatrixes for strap on play and have been planning on seeing mistress psyche at Rapture for extended prostate play...Fiorella (the mature latina) provides very good extended asian service as did some of the old julie's gals....always on the prowal for it
  18. vorhaut

vorhaut

All depends if you are cut or uncut.
  19. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

You noticed that too?

I wonder if it's the same up in CT?
  20. backdoor_man

backdoor_man

The asshole must have more nerve endings than the tip of a penis because getting your asshole licked feels better than having your dick sucked. I remember a few years back when I went to an amp. I was being serviced by an older lady in her 30's. As she was playing with my erectus horribolous with her hands, she snuck down and start to lick my asshole. I was think, what the fuck is going on here?! As she persisted, I was like going out of my mind with the sensation and she did it for quite some time. It was the best of all worlds and I became addicted to analingus. Unfortunately, the wife doesn't get into this (only once at the Bellagio in Las Vegas) but I have done it to her a few times and from the sqirmming, I know she loves it. It sucks that the art of asian which used to be commonplace is becoming hard to obtain these days at the amps. But if I ever find a good one, I'll be satiated. I can't stand going with an amp girl that doesn't do asian, what the fuck?