What do you do when a girl leaves you with an unintended gift?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Phantom, Feb 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Phantom

Phantom

JC,

Like jmcurry, I'm not married. It's not strange for me to disappear for a day or two. Sorry, but I'm not about to give you advice what out allot of facts about yourself that I'm certain you do not want to disclose.

I've almost always done the extended date type thing. Mostly ON or 24 hours. I just love the relaxed atomsphere that they provide. It's amazing, but when you've become familar with one provider that you've seen over the course of years the amount of sex when you do see her goes down, but it becomes much more intense and satisfying. It becames as if it's two lost lovers reunited.

You get to knew each others likes and dislikes and outside the bedroom adventures are planned. You just find joy in each others company

There is a down side though. Take it from someone who's gotten lost not once, but twice. As if once wasn't painful enough. God you don't know how painful it can be. Even though the first one happen almost two years ago it still tears me apart to think about it and her. You know who you are and I know you lurk on these boards I would just like to say, "HI".

Those of you who know who I'm talking about PLEASE do not mention her name.

I still do the longer type dates though. Guess I'm doomed to repeat history.
  2. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Phantom's notion of seeing one provider for a longer time is one I support completely. An extended session with someone you know gives you both time to talk and to have sex. On several occasions in Manhattan, I have booked time with a travelling provider, (whom I had seen before, either here or in her home city) which included drinks, dinner, a jazz club or sports event, and then a return to her hotel. I became extremely comfortable with those few individuals over time because we knew each other outside the sheets. Yet, our distance apart (geographically) always kept the relationship fresh.

JC: Since I am not married, or involved, I do not know how to pull off this type of tryst. But I suspect, if your business ever involves travel, that you could creatively construct some scenario that would work. I have a colleague, married with 3 kids, who constantly creates make-believe "out of town" trips, while he is actually in a mid-town hotel with some of the best Independents in the city. There always seems to be a methodology that avoids the normal radar.
  3. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

advice.

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 02:51 PM]
  4. Phantom

Phantom

JC,

If I were you I'd be perfectly content on seeing just one provider that you really have a connection with. Once a month is fine, but do it right, just don't see her for an hour or two, make an evening or an overnighter out of it.
  5. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

business.

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 02:51 PM]
  6. Phantom

Phantom

I had seen this one girl who worked for various agencies before going indie. She still works at times as a phone girl for different agencies. She told how once this guy dies from a heart attack at an incall place. Inside of calling EMT they quickly packed up their belongs and moved, leaving the guy dead in the apartment.
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

If I can't die like a Rockefeller I'll settle for merely living like one.
  8. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Be interesting.

[Edited by Judge Crater on 07-25-2001 at 02:50 PM]
  9. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

I've always thought that a massive coronary would be one of the better ways to go -- short (albeit painful), with no muss and no fuss. But now that I think about it, once you're in the throes of the MI, do you really think that the few minutes that preceded the heart attack will be in your consciousness? And, as I'm sure someone will point out, once you're dead, what diff does it make what you did immediately prior to whatever killed you?
  10. Phantom

Phantom

It's also the way I hope to die. After having the most intense orgasm of my life to suffer a massive coronary. The only other way would be to die in my sleep, but what fun is that?

[Edited by Phantom on 02-08-2001 at 11:04 AM]
  11. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

Phantom, that's a best possible way to catch a cold. It certainly beats getting it from riding the subways.
  12. Phantom

Phantom

i would have to believe that the girl I caught the cold from did not even know she had it when I saw her. I spent time with her from noon this past Saturday to Sunday evening. She had no visible symptoms. It was only this past Tuesday that she sent me an email warrning me to take care because she had woken up Tuesday morning with all the symptoms.

For those of you you know this girl, I'm sure that a little cold is a small price to pay for a great weeknd with her. Yes, it would have been awhole lot better if I did not came down with a cold, but hey shit happens.

SB, it's not as weird as you think, I do the same exact thing, refuse to shake hands when I have a cold. People whose hands you refuse to shake mught think it's weird, but it's the thoughtful, considerate thing to do.
  13. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

I think I know a more sure fire way to contract a respiratory virus....

Two hour flight during flu season...bingo. Sometimes even before the plane has landed, I feel the tickle.
  14. Slinky Bender

For a while my wife was buying that in 60 gallon drums. Annoyed the shit out of me with it.
  15. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

That's not weird at all, it's just considerate. I do the same, usually mumbling something having a cold as an excuse. Weird would be if you never shook a clients hands becuase you don't know if they're sick. Along those lines, one of the silliest products of the last fe years is that jellified alchohol that they've sold paranoids on.
  16. Slinky Bender

You are going to think this is a little weird, but when I have a cold I won't shake clients' hands. It is a little awkward, but that is one of the most frequent ways you get a cold. You get it on your hands, then touch your eyes, nose, etc and BANG ! During cold seaon, one of the best things to proect yourself is to wash your hands as frequently as possible 9 and you thought I was kidding about that OCD, huh ? ).
  17. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Your'e going to have to stop that unprotect nasal sex.

covered nose job?
  18. K.S.

K.S.

LOL! Guilty as charged!!!

I have to admit to being guilty of this: going ahead and seeing appointments when I have a cold! Like, you wake up and you know you're sick - not sick enough that you need to watch soaps all day and drink Nyquil, but the kind of sick where normal people drag their asses to the office, anyway. Only, I *know* that I'm gonna be a hoarse, snotty little mess. I try to hide it when my appointments come, and secretly worry that he'll get sick, too.

Bad girl!

I'm happy - I've just placed my booty call and I'm gonna get me some! Wheeeee!
  19. Slinky Bender

Phantom,

It was only regarding the nose. Gerald is said to have some sort of mis-shaped nose, and I meant that's what would happen to you from that "unprotected nasal sex". I actually saw some joke letter to Penthouse or some other men's mag a long time ago which talked about some guy auto-eroticising with his nose, that he couldn' t stop even though it was turning him into a freak, etc. It was quite hysterical.
  20. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Whether it's contracting a common cold from your mate or an STD, I think it underscores the need to treat one another with respect....

We're not talking about a nameless, faceless, feelingless individual..we're talking about a child of God.

If you're ill, don't pass it on.