What does it mean when she gives you her #?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Japoman, Dec 30, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. buzz99

buzz99

...while she goes out to eat wih her b/f
  2. Smoke&Mirrors

Smoke&Mirrors banned

Honey fix this? I fix you ;)

If you are tradesman, I'm sure she has jobs for you.
  3. Ganbei

Ganbei

KassyS,

That's cruel, give the guy some HOPE!
  4. kassyS

kassyS

She want you to help her move.
  5. trixdaddy

trixdaddy

Jap:
    Just call her cause you never know until you do what she actually wants. It never hurts to find out and if the situation doesn't make you feel comfortable, just use your line again "Next time baby"
    Report back on this for us. Thanks and Good Luck
  6. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

My thoughts exactly. Why share the fee when she could get the whole thing.
  7. dampfnudel

dampfnudel

...perverted minds wanna know...;)
  8. lamont5123

lamont5123

...inquiring minds wanna know...
  9. studman

studman

japoman

Why don't you end the suspense and all of the speculation by calling her so that we can bring this to a final resolution and discover what her motive really is??
  10. dampfnudel

dampfnudel

Be careful. You don't want her to get too comfortable with you.
  11. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Not all that normal, but certainly possible for some.
  12. Al Kikuras

Al Kikuras

Giving her #

It's possible that she sees some way out of her plight. I believe a lot of women would like to meet a nice Gent who called assist her exit out of this situation. Some Mamasans are ruthless when it comes to the girls producing cash for them, Working them like slaves.
  13. TNA

TNA

Japo,
    get nike religion and just do it. it's only what comes afterward that counts. you've got a reasonable tally of opinions now to know to walk softy but carry a big stick... er, not exactly what i meant but, you know, think w/ your big head!
  14. lamont5123

lamont5123

Just call her. And consider yourself fortunate.
  15. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Go about it, in a slow, careful, and steady manner. At times, you can really strike gold.
  16. RuffToy

RuffToy

The operative statement is that she's wants you to call her directly when you plan on visiting the place again. She did not say "call me anytime". IMHO it sounds like she wants to make sure she's the go to gal when you return. However, now that you have her 411, call her and she what shakes out of it. BUT REMEMBER to always control the game and not let her get on the inside. Unless of course you're looking for a GF like her....but watch it....
  17. genius

genius

The obvious answer as to why someone gives you their number is they want you to call them.

To spend a lot of energy trying to figure out the deep, true underlying meaning of the act seems silly when you can just find out with a simple phone call.

That said, if I were to guess "the deep, true underlying meaning" I agree with Psychosis.
  18. Psychosis

Psychosis

It means she wants to cut out the middle man and take the whole fee for herself.
  19. ac_dog

ac_dog

I think SlickWilly is right on..... happy new year !!
  20. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

It means she wants a green card and she thinks you're cute enough to get her one.