What happened to brokers lounge aka stress center?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by lordofthelings, Jan 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. trymybest

trymybest

never mind

sorry, i tried to edit my post.

i found a number for stress center. i got the area code and first 3 digits correct... my memory is not that bad...
  2. trymybest

trymybest

number

tried to search for the number for BL but unsuccessful.

i do recall that the last numbers of the their listing was 88?? and it was 732-777-$$88???

like i said, it's been a while....

help anyone?
  3. trymybest

trymybest

trying it out

hey johnny,

if you do try it out, or anyone for that matter, please post experience.

i am very interested if they still have the nice looking ladies they had before or at least they have hired new ladies with looks at par with previous staff.

look forward to any reviews.
  4. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

Just out of curiosity I called the old number for BL. There is a message on there that is good news to anyone who liked the place. Not trying to be cryptic but want to keep a low profile.
  5. plishka

plishka

Found it...thanks much.
  6. nyc_dog

nyc_dog

plishka,

BTS, you'll be able to find the location easily by doing a search
  7. jeterock

jeterock

WGS Taping......

There was always a rumour that WGS had a mic and cctv in the room and was watching to see if the girls did anything MORE then just hj. Also to see if they would try to solicit to see you outside of wgs. Dont know if its true or not but to had a girl once look into the vent area when I asked her if she would provide any extras. Just fed my paranoia I guess........
  8. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

By the way Brokers had great girls. Anyone know where they ended up?? Any info would be helpful.
  9. plishka

plishka

Any other good spots in that area of Edison (Talmadge/Costco/Rt 27) ?
  10. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

what i usually do is if the girl is hot (my type) young tight body. I tip them .13 or .14 the first time because i know i will be asking for them again. what usually happens after that is I get everything on the menu for that same tip. So i use the first visit to set the standard but it usually costs less for BJ nad FS on later visits.
  11. trymybest

trymybest

taping customers

i can't be a 100% sure about the reason for taping customers although i am bold enough to venture a guess.

based on my experiences (quite a few, and i would consider myself a regular there) and conversations with masseuses there, they knew that conversations were taped (audio) but i guess they never knew about the video part. i was with several of the "employees" there and each time i was with a new attendant and we were in the negotiating for extras mode, they would put a finger to their lips and lower their voices coz they say conversations are taped especially with new clients.

this is for their safety (supposedly) because when LE tries to entrap the attendants with extra services, they have 'proof' that it was initiated by LE and not the attendant.

i think that was the rationale. i don't think it was right of them to tape without consent or knowledge by the customers.... i'm just passing on a theory of mine, that's all.

johnny, you didn't mention how much of a "big tip" you gave for hr that warranted the extra options on your succeeding visits. would you mind sharing that info? what's big? $ for nude hr was supposed to be par for the course there? what did you leave katrina? $.5 as tip on top of the .6$ house fee?
  12. clamdigger_nj

clamdigger_nj

brokers lounge - owner taping customers?

I've been there - a great place. why would the owner be taping customers & why would that cause a raid? i must be missing something.
  13. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

tell me about it. i tipped her well for just hj the first time. the next few times daty and bbbj were on the menu. she also said fs was possible but i did not partake. again they closed abrubtly and things never moved on. your right. i just assumed i would see her the folowing week. there is a few young hotties at ambers (old dayflower) judy-(cuban) violet-(russian).
  14. trymybest

trymybest

bbbj?

i think you are both referring to the same young blonde... katrina.

i guess she was into you then johnny for her to offer you bbbj and try to hook up with you outside of "work".

did she charge extra for the bbbj? how much?

i'm sure you are beating yourself up over the lost opportunity of gaining her number... you snooze you lose.... ;P
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2003
  15. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

was this the 2o yr. old who was going to Pace Univ.? I was with her many times. daty and bbbj was my usual. we did discuss meeting in NY with her friends a few times but they (brokers) closed and i never got her #. what an ass-hole i am she was a hottie.
  16. Normus Johnson

Normus Johnson

I am sure she is at some RMP in NJ. Finding her would be impossible unless I get lucky. As far as extras I once tried for FS, but she offered only CBJ. for $$ I passed. Did get lots of Daty however, for nothing extra cost wise.
  17. trymybest

trymybest

i know that one. she was a hot, tight little package! too bad i haven't seen her in a while. last time i saw katrina (about 5 or 6 months) ago at pain relief center in princeton. but i hear from the manager that she has since moved on.

if you look hard enough, i'm sure she is connected with some sort of massage place.

never got anything else from her besides nude hr. have you had better luck? saw her both at the edison place and the princeton place a while back.
  18. Normus Johnson

Normus Johnson

There was a tall, thin, blond Russian girl named Katrina (yeah, I know , that narrows it down a lot) that worked there. Does anyone know if she is working anywhere else in NJ these days?
  19. brucelee

brucelee

getting taped

this is the second or third time i read about getting filmed on tape. it seem that some places have video cameras to tape the customers. last year a lot of bklyn russian places were raided. the polcie reported that video cameras were confiscated.

i think we should be alert to this problem.
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2003
  20. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

They were closed down late in the summer (bust). owner was taping the rooms. They reopened in the fall but I called the other day and got the same message. It is a shame the place was very clean and they offered at least 4 or 5 women during the day. Most of the girls were extremely young and hot. All types asian, black, spainish, russian and american. A complete place that I will miss. There was a young blonde russian there that was one of the hottest therapists I had seen. It's to bad they closed. She offered me her number last time I went and I told her I would get it next time. Well I lost out because there was no next time. Anyone with info on the girls let us know. Another one bites the dust.