What happened to the Queens Spanish quickie places?

Discussion in 'New York' started by Slinky Bender, Dec 9, 2000.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

We can't "advertise" on JAG. It has been put up a few times on newsgroups ( although I'm stilll not postive that is the best source of people ).

And Julie still owes us a promised location for a quickie place.....HEY, JULIE !!!!!!!!!
  2. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

Has this board been advertise on Deja News? or even mentioned on Jag? The key to growth is more people, more ideas, more info and of coarse free.
  3. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

Hobbymaster,

Good to see you around. The board can handle about 25000 posts a day at present so there is plenty of room to grow:)
  4. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

SB, Maybe Julie can help us find that evasive asian quickie house? We need more people on this board. Can this board handle more people? How have you advertised this board?
  5. frog

frog

Julie, what are you doing up? btw, when is last call at Julie's?

[Edited by frog on 01-13-2001 at 01:23 AM]
  6. Julienyc

Julienyc

my first post

I am a little weird right ?
    I love being able to be invovled ,thank You for the invite.
  7. Slinky Bender

It must be when you get over 100 posts up ( frog, only 4 more to go.....).
  8. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Ozzy is Silver and all the rest of us are Bronze?! What a sick joke. Obviously this ranking is not based on penis size.

MW
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

look at that RM, who had thought julie would have given you the two best leads since coo-coos.
  10. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

I am rarely surprised on these boards.

Julie just surprised the hell out of me!

-rufus
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy

not as dangerous as 103rd and roosevelt.
  12. Slinky Bender

Julie, in a million years I never would have guessed that would be your first post !

Welcome and thanks for joining the party !!!!
  13. Julienyc

Julienyc

cheap houses where have they gone>

As for the cheap houses, I have heard from other Madams and girls that they are being closed at a fast pace but some are still around. There is one on 104th st. and Lex. There is one on 96th and 3rd ave. I think they are 25 to 50 bucks. They say the english is not good but who needs to talk ? The girls are pretty Mexican girls. The street sounds dangerous but I guess it is exciting and fun. I will find the exact locations and let you know.
  14. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

I'll look into this 179th st thing.
  15. Slinky Bender

Actually, I recently overheard Rene talking to a few of the girls, saying they were full of shit when they said to her that there is a place on 179th Street ( and where, I haven't a clue ) that a LOT of girls who used to work for her were going, and so were a lot of the clients. Rene simply claimed that "none of my guys would go up there".

Yeah, right.

I wish someone would ask around and find out about that place. Where's that hobbymaster when you need him ?

[Edited by slinkybender on 01-10-2001 at 11:52 PM]
  16. Slinky Bender

rufus,

Ode(s) to a cheap date ?
  17. Rufus Moses

Rufus Moses

Everyone started going to Epis...nevermind...
  18. Slinky Bender

Ok, so now that there are a few more members, I'll ask again. What happened ?
  19. Ozzy

Ozzy

two weekends in a row last month a friend and i were cruising back from the city and shot up roosevelt to check out the scene between 2 and 3 am......found not one card guy between 75st and 108st and got only a shitty taco from a mexican truck both times. funny you can buy a taco at 3 am from 10 different guys on the strip but can't get a BJ.
  20. Slinky Bender

I relaize that street action got wiped out a few years ago, but up until very recenlty you could find a goodly number of the "$30 quickie joints" along Roosevelt Ave in Jackson Heights and various other spots in Corona. Now, even the once mighty "Superlung" is gone. It used to be that as soon as one placew got shut, two more took its place. Doesn't appear to be the case anymore.

Have they moved to a different neighborhood and no one told me ? There's got to be some of this type of action on Brooklyn or the Bronx, no ? Anyone have any info ?????????