What Happened?

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by smileee, May 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. zeeangryinch

zeeangryinch

A friend of mine used to see V from here MP days. (I assume shes on her own now) He said that she used to come to him at a place he arranged and that they also had meals together and whatnot. I have no reason not to believe him. If she did it with him I'm sure she did it with others. Chachi was living in a fantasy he created in his head. I would take it as a pretty big insult if you compared me to him like you did with Tor.
  2. Dima

Dima

Toreador still sees "V" from Ambers

No, you don't still see "V"! You're as messed up as Chachi4. Oops! you're worse; at least Chachi confessed that he made up his stories. You've never admitted that your story about having "V" over for dinner was just as fictional as Chachi's stuff. So you threw a few factoids in the mix back when the two of you were going on & on about "V"... Give it up!
  3. snooozi3

snooozi3

Tor

Hey Tor,

As to AC and Brigantine, some of us don't travel like you do and stay in the area. However, there is still a lot out there where one can get his rocks off even without the RMP's,as in the ole days. We certainly will not get that disease of years ago, "called lack ah noogy." For some, on the MP scene, in a few months, we'll have a new thing called "tax a noogy." Don't think you'll have to be concerned since it's only contagious at MPs
  4. Toreador

Toreador

Just saw your post.I disagree; things couldn't be better.I admit without the RMP's we never would have met violet @ ambers. Chachi's atf. Well I still see her. Still have the Brazilian from Ironbound and the blonde from Brigatine. Brigatine is the town next to A.C. Between them I frankly don't have time to explore RMP's like in the old days. Between this and the fact that there are an unbeliable amount of independents advertising now there's no need to go to the RMP's.
  5. mymy

mymy

The one next to the bank is vacant (redish house). There were two older Russian women there......the one further toward BB is a mixture of fattish women of different origins.
  6. partyboy1

partyboy1

the place I went to was at 114 main st in sbb, I thought the name was absolute but can't recall. Was this the place you went to johnnyt44?
  7. oldmann

oldmann

Is or was It?

Johnnyt,

There was or is an RMP on the main drag in SBB...next to a bank if I remember correctly. Forgot the name. I assume you are not referring to this place or is it possible the RMP changed management?
  8. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

forget name. she works friday i know. .5 house and .14 for the donation
  9. partyboy1

partyboy1

johnnyt44:

what's this american chicks name? I went to ace in sbb about a year ago and it was horrible, soem fat nasty slob gave me a r+t.....never went back, but if they have new talent there I'll revisit. thanks
  10. mysteri

mysteri

Hey Johnnyt44,

First, IMHO you put the review in the right place! Thanks for the headsup. However, how about some contact 411 and the donation for the house and the cost of her tuition?
  11. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

Did not know where to post this but tried a place in SBB Ace a week or so ago. To my surprise had an American girl. Good looking and thin. First time there room was nice. Had a very good session and something happened that had not occured with a women since college. I was giving her DATY and she was moaning hard as I stuck my tongue in her she said she was going to cum and low and behold she squirted all over my face. Then she jumped on my cock and rode me for a few miutes and squirted all over my stomach. She seemed embarassed about it but it was very cool. They have a shower too (not a table) to clean up.
  12. clicker2659

clicker2659

yeah...

good to know a higher up too.. in case something ever happen at the place where u might visit and "they" might pay a visit at the same time...
    one time a bust was in place in woodbridge i just got done with the girl nude daty and fs.. and was waiting at the door and le came in ...they asked for id and i showed them my "pba card" n DL and they asked how many times i there.. of course i said first time...(wink) they said goodbye.. they shut the place down and the owners moved to linden... they they shut them down there and they moved again.. same old same old....
  13. nbveteran

nbveteran

You got that right justme.....In my line of work I get to talk to lots of people. I have an aquaintance who is a police Captain in a major Hudson County city. He tells me that they know where all these places are, and mostly don't care until neighbors complain or the word comes from the political powers that be to shut them down. He has many connections thru the state in LE and its pretty much the same story all around. He laughed quite hard when I mentioned the "codes" that we all talk in as to not give hints to LE where our favorite places are, such as "find the info in BR, phone ***-5555". He said sarcastically how "smart" we all are to have these "secret" codes!
  14. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I'm sure LE could probably telll most of us things that we didn't know about the prostitution scene.

That is, no one here is saying anything that LE doesn't already know.
  15. oldmann

oldmann

Kano

Perhaps you are right about "loose lips, sink ships." However, all LE has to do is look in any paper to get numbers, locations, etc. of MPs. Yes, we may make it a little easier by giving names and menu info, but if they really want to close or bust a place, they don't need UG or CL to do it. As to over tipping by newbies, I hardily agree!
  16. Kano

Kano

Two things - LE Activity and Rates.. As Rates go up Hobbying goes way down, Way to many newbies uneducated an paying way to much. Then they leave the hobby rates stay up an old customers dont come back.

LE Activity, I actually hate all the acronyms, BUT there is way to much info given here an CL, we all but Draw a map to the place, an tell LE what color undies our favorites wear. Then we are astounded when the place is busted. To those that swear LE has no idea about this board are wrong, and just because LE doesnt have to come here to get info, why are we going to make it ez for em. If they have to do the footwork an normal LE methods, it will at least slow them down. Unlike bringing up the forums an simply deciphering our incredibly difficult Acronyms o_O

So as Old timers Realize this, we dont want our favorite places busted, nor do we want the newbies over tipping an having our fav's raising rates on us.
  17. smileee

smileee

johnnyt

One thing about AMPS, rarely if ever do you get a young one, at least in the CJ area and the ones I patronize. I sure would love to do a 20 something Asian!! IMHO, the average age is in the early 30's. However, for the most part I can't complain about the bodies. FYI even if you are interested, new mongers do not get anymore than a massage. These places have been busted in the past and are very cautious.
  18. clicker2659

clicker2659

to misterrr:
    well im not that much of a writer.. i'd need some help in that area... and bianca.. im pretty sure she is retired...owner is in edison now and she told me bianca is married and retired form the business.. i assume she not bs me.. but bianca was one of the best .. ohh man do i miss her..... the clit was fabulous....and when she was horny she coud cum like 3 or 4 times in hour session......
    :))
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  19. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

smilee. Do any of the AMP's you speak of have young asian women? If so can you make a suggestion. Every AMP I have gone to seems to have older women with bad bodies. Thanks
  20. snooozi3

snooozi3

LOL!!