What is happening to this board

Discussion in 'New York' started by kromrider, Feb 3, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justlooking

justlooking

Uhhh gosh thanks, Candie. And thank your friend (whoever he or she is).
  2. LOUMA

LOUMA

I never pretend to be better than anyone else. Smarter? Smart is knowing what your doing in life, accepting the risk/reward ratio, and enjoying yourself. We're all on this board for a reason, and i appreciate the comments of the women who do post here--they lend perspective. And who cares if they want to make a buck in the process? I'd rather see someone who hangs out on this board--there's a bit of assured mutual destruction if anyone decides to get too Leslie Nielson in "Nuts" or Glen Close in "fatal Attraction."

PS--two women I HAVE to see who post here are Betty & GreekGirl--girls after my 12 inch heart!
    (I wish)
  3. kromrider

kromrider

Re: Promises Promises

This goes both ways SW. We need each other. HH is correct
  4. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

You look very familiar to me.
  5. *********

Promises Promises

You smooth talker you, thank you for allowing me to be worthy, it's so nice to be appreciated.
  6. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Thank goddess for hookers and johns!! We need each other.
  7. StormBringer

StormBringer

Well at times the honesty on the board is both brutal and mean. Sometimes going out of the way to be down-right nasty.
  8. menpay4me

menpay4me

Kromrider,
    Its apparent you failed to understand my post. I was saying that the honesty on this and other boards is utterly disgusting. The reason I say this is that some johns will rave about a girl but will tell the boys in the .

P.S. When I said honesty it was sarcasim
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2003
  9. kromrider

kromrider

And your just one of the hookers we pay to blow us.....
  10. kromrider

kromrider

Just another bitter man hating hooker welcome
  11. candie

candie

Hey Cloud9 dont pick on JL. My friend likes him! He's cool
  12. menpay4me

menpay4me

Thanks uppereastside but, that and a buck wont get me on the bus, but it will get me on the subway
  13. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

I love you ;)
  14. menpay4me

menpay4me

I think sexywhore is doing a better job then some of the nameless fucks that sit around and write reviews about providers they have seen and then to be part of the little boys club, will dog her out just to fit in
  15. *********

Pardon! Just what is that supposed to mean?
  16. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

sexywhore is a doing a good job fooling everyone.
  17. billyS

billyS

Re: Re: Outing SexyWhore

Sorry Krom.
  18. justlooking

justlooking

Just for the record, as one of the primary perpetrators of accusing an anomyous poster of not being a prostitute (how great that in this "culture" it's an "accusation" to say someone isn't a prostitute), it was only because when Sexywhore started posting it really was a new thing to see someone purporting to be from the supply side expressing the kind of opinions she expressed so bluntly. It almost seemed too good to be true.

I apologize to Sexywhore for doubting she is a prostitute (if in fact she is one).
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2003
  19. I will continue to use my working name, and I make no apologies for it. There is nothing wrong with putting my name out there for promotional purposes. JC, you may prefer that I join in your utopian PMB vision, but it's just not a high priority for me.

When I first registered, I really did not know this board very well. I was not aware of the level of discourse that went on here. When I grew weary of some other PMBs, and spent more time here, I found myself addicted to the discussions that went on (even if I didn't participate). For awhile, I considered creating an anonymous handle for discussion here. But, I arrived as "Caitlin" and I will stay "Caitlin".

If I post anonymously, many posters will cajole me, trying to figure out who I am. Some may accuse me of playing the board. Others will question whether I am really a prostitute. If I say anything negative, some will accuse me of man-hating, and complain because they don't know who I really am. It happens to other anonymous prostitutes all the time here. That detracts from discussion.

I am content to find the medium between uninhibited discussion and blatent ass-kissing self-promotion.
  20. Casper

Casper

I see you already didn't take your own advise !! ..lol