What is the difference between a BBW & a voluptuous woman(don't start ripping anyone)

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by superwoman01, Dec 8, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. billyS

billyS

To me BBW is sloppy fat, meaning she has rolls around the midsection and/or a belly that protrudes past her tits. A BBW is carrying more weight on her frame then she should.
    Voluptuous is a woman with a genitic big frame, large breast with cleaveage and round hips but the waist is noticably smaller then both tits and hips.
    Thick is a black woman with genitic big booty, tits, waist and thighs.
  2. gern777

gern777

BINGO!!!!

Voluptuous is large breasted, curvy, proportioned and sexy (Marilyn Monroe, Beyonce, Anna Nichole Smith when she first posed for Playboy)

BBW is just PC for fat!
  3. Kimmie

Kimmie

Oh I know its not directed at me per say cuz we have never knocked boots. But believe me, their are looks to go with these skills or else I would not be still selling my poonie right?

P. maybe you should try fat, pretty and skilled.....once you go fat.you never go back..

( bad joke but I couldnt think of another word that sounded like back.. and black didnt seem to fit in this discussion!)

You still my favorite OC neighbor, so I will be nice to you. I am good to the people from my transplanted hood!

:O)
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  4. Psychosis

Psychosis

I was not speaking directly about you, just in general. You are right if a woman has the skills you mentioned its definitely a plus but for me the woman has to also be physically attractive to me, again not directed at you just in general.
  5. ricarddo

ricarddo

To be qualified "hottest and wildest" they definitely have to swallow as a minimum, and some have done even more.
  6. Troutman

Troutman Paste

And you know that they swallow.
  7. ricarddo

ricarddo

Some of the hottest and wildest women in bed that I have met have been BBWs. It does not concern me whether they have a few (or more than a few) extra pounds on them so long as they put out a stellar performance.
  8. genius

genius

A few (quite a few) years ago when I used the personals (where you wrote letters and sometimes enclosed a picture) the fat women always referred to themselves as Rubenesque. I referred to them as fat. They also never enclosed a picture.

BigMadM: I found that the trim ones said yes alot quicker than the fat ones.
  9. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

eh, Id fuck fatso, voluptuous, bbw, thick, you name it, as long as it has a pulse and a pussy, Im game. Life it too short to worry about a few stretch marks, or a few lbs of lard hanging off a womans ass.
    Im a fat boy and I love skinny women, but I sitll fuck fat ones.
    (fat ones say yes alot quicker anyway)
  10. Kimmie

Kimmie

no mr. stud

I know my ass is fat, and I am lucky there is a nice market for women with the tits, ass and thighs going on for them. top that with skills and the ability to make them curl their toes and its all good
  11. Kimmie

Kimmie

you just jealous cuz a BBW makes more bling then you do, and you know a fat dude cant make nothing but a mess on his sheets :O)
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  12. Psychosis

Psychosis

PERFECTLY WELL SAID!!!!

Remember the term BBW is a PC term thought up by fat women to make themselves feel good and avoid the cold reality that they are just fat!
  13. buzz99

buzz99

The difference is I'd fuck a voluptuous woman but not a bbw.
  14. redleg609

redleg609

Sophia Loren, in Houseboat, for instance is voluptuous = Full figured, wide hipped, bosomy, a nice layer of body fat, Meaty thighs, a substantial ass.

Look to Peter Paul Reubens for the boundry between V and BBW.
  15. erueru

erueru

Just for the record:

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition. 2000.

voluptuous

SYLLABICATION: vo·lup·tu·ous
    PRONUNCIATION: v-lpch-s
    ADJECTIVE: 1. Giving, characterized by, or suggesting ample, unrestrained pleasure to the senses: voluptuous sculptural forms; a voluptuous ripe fruit; a full, voluptuous figure. 2a. Devoted to or indulging in sensual pleasures. b. Directed toward or anticipating sensual pleasure: voluptuous thoughts. c. Arising from or contributing to the satisfaction of sensuous or sensual desires. See synonyms at sensuous.
    ETYMOLOGY: Middle English, from Old French voluptueux, from Latin voluptusus, full of pleasure, from volupts, pleasure. See wel-1 in Appendix I.
    OTHER FORMS: vo·luptu·ous·ly —ADVERB
    vo·luptu·ous·ness —NOUN
  16. Troutman

Troutman Paste

The difference is simple

Voluptuous or BBW? The Difference? Anywhere from $50 to $100.
  17. Ozzy

Ozzy

WORD!

Except I always thought BBW stood for Big Bodied Woman.

Mae West was voluptuous no doubt, her pic should be the definition. Beyoncee is more like "thick"..... give her a biggie size meal and she probably jumps up to voluptuous. "Thick" is one step less and "bbw" is one step above voluptuous. I would put J-Lo and Ashanti in the thick catagory and Oprah in the BBW catagory. When Oprah is on one of her diets she can drop to voluptuous. Mariah Carey is also thick now. Mariah used to be thin, probably looked better back then, but now she's much more my type.
  18. genius

genius

Mae West was voluptuous.
    www.bombshells.com/gallery/west/

Oprah Winfrey, when she was in The Color Purple time frame, was a BBW. Any more weight and she would have, IMHO, been considered fat.

PS. No matter how you classify their body types both women are very smart.
  19. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Women tend to use the term BBW when they pretty much KNOW they are very overweight. Voluptuous to me is more of a big busted women with wide hips as opposed to a slim waist. Although I think "voluptuous" gets used loosley from bbw's like the term GFE does by nice girls who do cbj's.

Not to be mean but if you think you might be a bbw, you probably are.

April...........who has been from 180lbs-102lbs (all ends of the spectum)
  20. superwoman01

superwoman01

Vermeer as soon as I get permission to post a picture. I will show you the HO!!As you stated...That Vermeer will NEVER have!!!! It is not my problem if your dik is to small & nobody can find it!