1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

what it makes a good looking pussy?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by betty_snj, Sep 1, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. popgunner

popgunner

This is about

as good as it gets.
    http://www.geocities.com/diegomontego13/yumyum/samantha.jpg

man i'm hungry!
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2003
  2. Casper

Casper

My mouth wrapped around it.
  3. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

Looks don't matter. I want a throbbing, responsive monster clit buried in the apex of the fount of life. Pubic bone to monster clit makes the world go round, round and round and up and down....
  4. vaddarker

vaddarker

IMHO ...

i think that the entrants for the pussy pics should be more like a lil video, rather than a freeze frame.
    true beauty of a pussy comes out before, during and after getting her to purrrrrrr ...
    the glistening, the blushing, the swelling, the deepening ....
    ahhhhh
    what can a single pic show?
    (betty's is very expressive ... very sensitive ... a delight)
    v
  5. danger-us

danger-us BACKCHANNEL BOY

Re: gross on purpose

According to this criteria, if you can look in and see all the way up to her tonsels, you've got a winner.
  6. betty_snj

betty_snj

gross on purpose

Yeah I agree with the gross looking of it...but I sent TER five different pictures, from closed legs to the spread and they picked the one with most "exposure".
    I was not sure what they were searching from the contestants and it seems they wanted the very explicit...it makes for more guys clicking to take a peak and generates more discussions (on TER board and others).
  7. gideonmandoma

gideonmandoma

Although there are always many outliers, most people seem to find similar things attractive. My three favorites were all in the top five. It's a shame guys can't see a whole bunch of women entirely naked before choosing who to date(real dating) b/c the contest made me realize that I am kinda picky about it, most of em looked kinda gross if u ask me.
  8. Gooey2k

Gooey2k

god damn cat.....
  9. jp1064

jp1064

10. Harlot

Harlot

Re: Re: Shaving at the Y

That's true too, I suppose.
  11. Harlot

Harlot

I'm sort of a pussy snob. I saw a lot of scary shit when I worked at an all nude place. And I mean really, really scary. It taught me to really appreciate what I have going on.

I like the inner skin to be more pink colored than brown, anything resembling roast beef gives me the creeps. And I like the whole area to not have too much extra skin (wrinkly, flappy stuff just looks messy.)

A girl doesn't have to be shaved, but there has to be some maintenance down there. Hair should at the very least be trimmed and kept nice and short.

Betty - Be careful with the whole douching thing. Most gynecologists don't recommend it because it can throw off the natural PH balance inside the vagina. Also, I'm not sure if there are any plastic surgeons who specialize in pussy cosmetic surgery, but I do know that those kinds of procedures have become increasingly popular over the last few years.
  12. jp1064

jp1064

Re: Shaving at the Y

It's so much easier to clean after each session.
  13. Harlot

Harlot

Re: Shaving at the Y

Because that's what most guys prefer. Plus, as was mentioned before, excess pubic hair harbors bad smells. (Guys, you can take note on that as well.)
  14. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

The look of the venus flytrap never mattered much to me. All about the taste+smell. However, the pictures on TER showing the spread hoohas -- that's a bit much for me -- I don't find that to be photogenic. Reminds me of the show that Annie Sprinkle had where she invited people up to the stage to see her inner dimension via a speculum.
  15. Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Shaving at the Y

So why is it that most providers shave down there?
  16. BoyWonder

BoyWonder

Betty, the first is the area around to V of the legs has to be nice and proportioned to everything else...the lips need to be nice and "clean" looking and have a nice non abused look to them. They can have a nice even sized look to them without being to big or to small. And have an almost "button flower" look to them without being to big and floppy or to small and smooshed in. The pussy needs to be able to stand out like a nice flower in full bloom when the legs are spread. Aside from a nice smell which goes without saying.....
  17. dje55

dje55

Three more words......

Hair
    Hair
    Hair

But I'll eat whatever's put in front of me.......
  18. Gooey2k

Gooey2k

3 words....

shaved
    shaved
    shaved

:D
  19. jimmyolson12

jimmyolson12

To each his own: I love big lips, butterfly lips, fleshy lips. Much more fun than flat lips.
  20. betty_snj

betty_snj

Billy, you're funny, but I think mens taste varies. Just look at the top five listed on the contest.
    The first has a huge swollen clit area...lots of flesh around it...and flappy butterfly inner lips.
    The picture I sent, was taken by a "pussy" photographer, who does lots of open holes shots for magazines and we did hundreds of pics and that was the one he told me was his favorite.
    I guess there is not way to correct the inner lips...mine are bigger but not flat. They're are plump and it looks like a little mouth.
    Maybe there are some plastic surgeon specialized in pussies, I have to check it out.
    On the pussy smells...I have to say women needs to take care of themselves.
    A daily douche, with plain water, when you take your morning shower is all you need. I can't stand NOT feeling fresh down there.
    Nothing worse than a smelly pussy or cock.