What NYC/NNJ AMPs have the hottest women?

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by paulbunyon, Apr 26, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Thanks thorntest for the reply! I think I know which place you're referring to but getting to mid-town during the day may be tough for me. I'll probably have to take my chances at night and report back.
  2. thorntest

thorntest

I used to get consistently good-looking women during the day at the place near 47th and lex, but this was more than a year ago, before I stopped going because they raised their prices.

from what I hear, the number of extras offered may have gone up, but the quality of the women has dropped -- though this info concerns mainly the late-night visits, daytime may still be nice.
  3. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

I'm looking for the AMP (preferrably in NNJ or NYC) that consistantly has good-looking women. Nothing is worse to me than going to a place and getting stuck with a fugly, squat middle-aged asian woman who should be in another line of work. I'm not an expert in the AMP scene like some of you guys and any leads would be appreciated. Also, place doesn't necessarilly have to be FS and I'm not interested in those 24/7 Manhattan Asian $200 incalls like Asian Treasures or Whisper Pleasure. Been there, done that.